No announcement yet.

Two LEO executed in Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem I see, the political "establishment" (of Washington DC) has a really horrible reputation, trust in the government is very low. Now, not without reason, mind you. But disgust with the government ultimately becomes disgust with the authorities enforcing the government's decision. I fear we will see more and more policemen killed the coming years, and no matter how the elections ends, the killers will come from both ends of the political fringe.
    Reaction to the 2016 Munich shootings:
    Europe: "We are shocked and support you in these harsh times, we stand by you."
    USA: "We will check people from Germany extra-hard and it is your own damn fault for being so stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by Acheron View Post
      Problem I see, the political "establishment" (of Washington DC) has a really horrible reputation, trust in the government is very low. Now, not without reason, mind you. But disgust with the government ultimately becomes disgust with the authorities enforcing the government's decision. I fear we will see more and more policemen killed the coming years, and no matter how the elections ends, the killers will come from both ends of the political fringe.
      Excuse me, but the establishment of Washington DC has had a horrible reputation for the last 40+years, the killers as of right now are 90+% from one fringe, please don't believe what you read in Der Spiegel or in any other European publication, they are just spectators, not participants.
      Last edited by Trung Si; 05 Nov 16, 22:09.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        The flag waving was peaceful.
        Brilliant observation. Unfortunately his protest didn't end there.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
          Excuse me, but the establishment of Washington DC has had a horrible reputation for the last 40+years, the killers as of right now are 90+% from one fringe, please don't believe what you read in Der Spiegel or in any other European publication, they are just spectators, not participants.
          E

With the Internet everybody can read any newspaper in the world, watch most any TV Broadcast they want. Then if that is the case many, most Americans are only spectators until they get caught up in the mess.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X