More Proof DNC Didn't Want Sanders To Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craven View Post
    oh I am thinking the republicans are done for anyways demographics plus the stain of trump with minorities may lead to republicans being out the presidential election completion for a couple of cycles.

Most of the studies done on this pointed to this being the last election where the republicans had a chance unless they can grow the party. Trump has done the oppisite
    When you take a look at GOP Senators saying they'll block and nomination to the SC they are telling me they are past their time. It's time for a new conservative party and that isn't the Tea Party.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      I seriously doubt that. Two come to mind that wouldn't be doing better than Trump. Huckabee and Carson we can toss a couple more in there as well Christie and Graham.
      ok 13 out of 17

Carson because he might say a few stupid things

Christie bridge gate I get that one

Graham and Huckabee I am not sure. they would stay on message and just let Hillary sink herself.

Cant remember the guy but he got a list of things that determines who will win the presidentancy and it has accurately predicted since the 80s

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/...ners-1.3779382

Comment

ok 13 out of 17

Carson because he might say a few stupid things

Christie bridge gate I get that one

Graham and Huckabee I am not sure. they would stay on message and just let Hillary sink herself.

Cant remember the guy but he got a list of things that determines who will win the presidentancy and it has accurately predicted since the 80s

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/...ners-1.3779382
        I'd argue that Bush, Rubio, Kasich, Walker & possibly Fiorina, Gilmore, Pataki and maybe even Perry would be somewhere between comfortable and miles ahead by now. The rest have enough baggage that they would have been struggling badly. Trump was close to the worst choice available.
        Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
          I'd argue that Bush, Rubio, Kasich, Walker & possibly Fiorina, Gilmore, Pataki and maybe even Perry would be somewhere between comfortable and miles ahead by now. The rest have enough baggage that they would have been struggling badly. Trump was close to the worst choice available.
          This is ignoring two things :

1) That the Republican voters rejected all these establishment candidates in the primaries

2 )That the result would be that they also would reject them on election day .

Without the millions who voted for Trump,no GOP candidate could win from Hillary .

And if the GOP establishment succeeded to force again a RINO on the Republican party,the result would be a split in the party and the election of Hillary .

The election of Trump as GOP candidate signifies that the GOP voters have lost almost any confidence in the Republican party .

Thus,what you are arguing is wrong : Trump is not the worst choice available, but the only choice available .

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            When you take a look at GOP Senators saying they'll block and nomination to the SC they are telling me they are past their time. It's time for a new conservative party and that isn't the Tea Party.
            NO : the GOP has to go to the right, even the far right,by remaining a centrist party, it plays in the hands of the far left Democrats .

Comment

you are correct about people being tired

but the Reps would of won this election hands down. All the indicators were pointing to the out party winning the presidential election.
              Wrong argument :what would be the benefit for the GOP of winning the election and having a president doing the same as the Democrats: someone as Romney who said that without Romneycare, Obamacare would not be possible ?

Faced by the choice between a RINO and Hillary, a great part of the GOP voters would remain at home and Hillary would win easily .

The fact is that there is a populist uprising in the US ,people are fed with the Democrats AND the Republicans and the only chance for the GOP was to surf on this discontent;if Hillary wins,the principal reason will be that the GOP establishment has done everything to prevent Trump from winning the primaries and from winning the election :the GOP establishment prefers Hillary .

If Hillary wins, it will be the end of the GOP .It will also be the end of the Democrats .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                This is ignoring two things :

1) That the Republican voters rejected all these establishment candidates in the primaries

2 )That the result would be that they also would reject them on election day .

Without the millions who voted for Trump,no GOP candidate could win from Hillary .

And if the GOP establishment succeeded to force again a RINO on the Republican party,the result would be a split in the party and the election of Hillary .

The election of Trump as GOP candidate signifies that the GOP voters have lost almost any confidence in the Republican party .

Thus,what you are arguing is wrong : Trump is not the worst choice available, but the only choice available .
                There are so many poor assumptions in this post I'm just going to leave it to fester.
                Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
                  There are so many poor assumptions in this post I'm just going to leave it to fester.
                  Actually, he is right.

You still don't get US politics. It is machine politics.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                    Wrong argument :what would be the benefit for the GOP of winning the election and having a president doing the same as the Democrats: someone as Romney who said that without Romneycare, Obamacare would not be possible ?

Faced by the choice between a RINO and Hillary, a great part of the GOP voters would remain at home and Hillary would win easily .

The fact is that there is a populist uprising in the US ,people are fed with the Democrats AND the Republicans and the only chance for the GOP was to surf on this discontent;if Hillary wins,the principal reason will be that the GOP establishment has done everything to prevent Trump from winning the primaries and from winning the election :the GOP establishment prefers Hillary .

If Hillary wins, it will be the end of the GOP .It will also be the end of the Democrats .
                    Yeah but this is one of the last elections that GOP will be able to win. Trump will have to figure out how to broaden the party or the GOP will start to become irrelevant in the Presidental elections.

Not including the republican will have more than likely weather a recession sometime in the next four years. we seem to have them 8 to 12 years and the presidents party always takes the hit for that.

1992 Bush 1 took the hit even though before the election we were coming out of it

2008 Bush 2 took the hit

2000 cant remember if Bush or Clinton got blamed.

and the answer to your actual question was posted in a link I posted earlier.

12 or 13 questions that are yes or no. Have nothing to do with who the canidate is and has accurately predicted the winner since 1980.

According to it the party in power should of loss. Which they did. The only thing making it such a close race was Trumps ability to not shut up and offend everyone except white males.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X