More Proof DNC Didn't Want Sanders To Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Proof DNC Didn't Want Sanders To Win

It seems that the fix was in, as if we didn't know, that the DNC was all-in for the Hillary. Seems we had the Debbi fur-ball now the Donna dust-up. Seems that Donna Brazile and CNN have parted ways over Donna giving questions to the Hillary campaign for a debate with Sanders.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us...leaks-cnn.html

And a deer in the headlights

https://youtu.be/KnARmUIQ_Rc
    Too Much To Do Too Little Time

If they'll rig their own convention process, what chance does the general election have?
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Of course they didn't want him to win. He wasn't a Democrat and would have lost them the election.

Comment

I am pretty sure the RNC is wishing it had done the same.

anyone and I mean any of the 17 canidates other than trump would be running away with the election right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
          Of course they didn't want him to win. He wasn't a Democrat and would have lost them the election.
          You beat me to it, I have said it before here on the forum he is not a Democrat, he is an Independent, I don't understand why the DNC let him run on their ticket to begin with.
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

anyone and I mean any of the 17 canidates other than trump would be running away with the election right now.
            Not really. Wild as Trump is, he is the only one able to go against Hillary, other than Doctor Carson.

Cruz and the rest were colorless professionals. The country is rapidly getting fed up with that sort. Trump is a salesman and not a career politician.

People have been calling for an outsider to run, and Trump is exactly that.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

They tried, without success.
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                They tried, without success.
                If they had rigged it and been caught, it would have been the end of the Republican party.

Democrats, on the other hand, couldn't care less how corrupt their leaders are.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                  If they'll rig their own convention process, what chance does the general election have?
                  Conventions have always been rigged affairs. That's why progs invented primaries.

What I don't get is why anyone with a room temperature IQ takes Donna Brazile seriously. She's the bimbo who, in 2000, manged Al Gore's 20 point lead coming out of Labor Day into a dead heat on Election Day. She's a friggin' loser -- and a proven loser, at that. Could it be that CNN hired her not so much because they viewed her as a legitimate expert, but because some honcho at the DNC leaned on them to hire her?
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Not really. Wild as Trump is, he is the only one able to go against Hillary, other than Doctor Carson.

Cruz and the rest were colorless professionals. The country is rapidly getting fed up with that sort. Trump is a salesman and not a career politician.

you are correct about people being tired

but the Reps would of won this election hands down. All the indicators were pointing to the out party winning the presidential election.

instead with trump you got republicans like me who will vote for Hillary and hate myself latter.

Trump took an easy win and more than likely will turn it into a loss

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      If they had rigged it and been caught, it would have been the end of the Republican party.

Democrats, on the other hand, couldn't care less how corrupt their leaders are.
                      oh I am thinking the republicans are done for anyways demographics plus the stain of trump with minorities may lead to republicans being out the presidential election completion for a couple of cycles.

Most of the studies done on this pointed to this being the last election where the republicans had a chance unless they can grow the party. Trump has done the oppisite

Comment

And he's also why this election is so close, rather than a sure-fire win for the GOP. They're running against scum like Hillary and they're still struggling to win because they decided to put up one of the two candidates who didn't stand a chance.

The GOP voter got what they wanted, and threw away an easy victory.

Comment

oh I am thinking the republicans are done for anyways demographics plus the stain of trump with minorities may lead to republicans being out the presidential election completion for a couple of cycles.

Most of the studies done on this pointed to this being the last election where the republicans had a chance unless they can grow the party. Trump has done the oppisite
                          His message was powerful and tapped into the white-guy zeitgeist for the nation: impotence and anger that needed an outlet, and Trump was the only one pretending to be angry enough like them.

The politicians running for election were being practical. Trump was promising a fantasy. For people angry and upset with how the GOP had handled itself by being "practical" over the Obama years, it was no shock that Trump's message found fertile soil.

Hell, Bernie is a reflection of the same anger at the establishment and SOP for government, only reflected on the left. The fact that he had any major support at all was due to widespread displeasure with the powers that be.

The DNC, however, had the good sense to ensure it could prevent unwanted candidates from taking the nomination. The GOP wasn't that clever, and now they risk losing what they should have won, in what could be the most important elections of this century.

If the GOP does lose, it has only itself to blame.

Though Hillary is doing her best to help the GOP out by being as scuzzy as usual...

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                            Succinct & to the point. Clinton is a poor candidate, but the moment she decided to run she scared off any credible alternatives.

The DNC didn't 'rig' the election, but it did give Clinton a small amount of help. That doesn't begin to explain the margin by which Sanders lost, but it allows people with an agenda to ignore it. I'm still waiting for someone to show me what the DNC did that even comes close to explaining that margin.

Sanders lost because he couldn't reach beyond his base to the majority of Democrat voters. Quite boring really.
                            Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I seriously doubt that. Two come to mind that wouldn't be doing better than Trump. Huckabee and Carson we can toss a couple more in there as well Christie and Graham.
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X