Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clinton Left Classified Documents in her Hotel Room in China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Left Classified Documents in her Hotel Room in China?

She really has no idea how to handle classified information.....

Separately, according to an interview summary released in response to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, an aide to former Secretary Clinton was counseled by Diplomatic Security officers because She brought Clinton's classified briefing book into a hotel room in Russia and a classified document from the briefing book was left in the hotel room after her departure. Additionally) an e-mail released in response to a FOIA request describes Huma Abedin asking another staffer to remove "burn stuff," that Abedin had left in a car during a trip to India. I also understand that former Secretary Clinton left classified documents in her hotel room
    in China and that U.S. Marine Corps security officials filed a report related to the possible compromise of the documents. In light of this information, please answer these additional.

Simple answer is no, not at all. Read a report that actually gives the actual story. They are out their if you look for them.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Hey, the maid paid $5,000 in cash for them. What'd you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        Simple answer is no, not at all. Read a report that actually gives the actual story. They are out their if you look for them.
        Simple answer for you CE:

Read the link from the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

FOIA shows that she did leave classified documents in her hotel room. Somehow you know that she didn't?

Provide a link.....

Comment

Surely as Secretary of State, Mrs Clinton would have an abundance of advisors/minders/fixers who would have been on hand to ensure such an oversight would not have happened.
          "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
          Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post
            Surely as Secretary of State, Mrs Clinton would have an abundance of advisors/minders/fixers who would have been on hand to ensure such an oversight would not have happened.
            I would agree.

The principal would always have someone in charge of the classified material in order that it didn't get misplaced or lost. And it is their job to make sure none of it is left out and not secured.

I worked with classified material for extended periods of time on two occasions and there is more than one person who is involved in the process of use and security.

Comment

That isn't how classified is handled in the State Department.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                I would agree.

The principal would always have someone in charge of the classified material in order that it didn't get misplaced or lost. And it is their job to make sure none of it is left out and not secured.

I worked with classified material for extended periods of time on two occasions and there is more than one person who is involved in the process of use and security.
                The classified should never have been in her hotel room.

I have also worked with classified in the Corps and in the State Department. One of her advisors can't check out classified and leave it with her. That is against State Department regulations for handling classified information. In a COC you wont have foreign nationals working where classified is being used. At an Embassy there are multiple foreign nationals that work directly for the State Department.

Comment

It wasn't the first time either. Oh, Killary's aid Huma Abedin left classified documents in a vehicle unattended. Such brilliant people working for the government.
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

They are also as incompetent.
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Only if she chose bright people and listened to them.

Surround yourself with yes-men, and this sort of error crops up. Recall the incident when bobo's press secretary cleared two party crashers into a White House gala?
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        Only if she chose bright people and listened to them.

Surround yourself with yes-men, and this sort of error crops up. Recall the incident when bobo's press secretary cleared two party crashers into a White House gala?
                        Didn't one guy responsible for following the president while carrying the 'football' containing the nuclear codes leave it behind somewhere?

Philip
                        "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
                          Didn't one guy responsible for following the president while carrying the 'football' containing the nuclear codes leave it behind somewhere?

Philip
                          No that was billybob...

Probably lost it getting a bj from a Chinese hooker...
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Found it. I remember seeing an interview with the said military aide in which he described his eventual, sweaty relief.

'Nuclear Football' Left Behind When Clinton Departs Summit
                            April 25, 1999|Associated Press

WASHINGTON — President Clinton departed the NATO summit in such haste Saturday that he left behind perhaps the most important piece of luggage in the world--the "nuclear football."

The president's military aide, who constantly shadows Clinton and carries the briefcase containing U.S. nuclear launch codes, was mistakenly left at the International Trade Center when Clinton's motorcade sped off 45 minutes early and without notice.

The aide walked the 4 1/2 blocks back to the White House without incident. "We're safe," White House Press Secretary Joe Lockhart said. Clinton left quickly because his last summit meeting of the day broke up early, so "rather than wait for everyone to gather, he just took off," Lockhart added.

The pool of reporters that always travels with Clinton also was left behind.
                            "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

Yet, nobody seems to have told her having a private e-mail server was illegal... Or, if they did she ignored them...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X