Where are the Clinton aide's emails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
    Apparently, Clinton's aide says she has no idea how her emails found their way to her husband's computer.

What is a scenario in which that could happen?

Philip
    It can't.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
      For Weiner to see his wife's emails, wouldn't he need to know the password for her email account?

Philip
      Yes, but they all were using the same password.
      My worst jump story:
      No lie.

~
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
        It can't.
        oh if she once in a blue moon logged into outlook on that machine it would download the emails

On the other hand if Weiner did something semi illegal it would explain some of it. That whole marriage type stuff complicates it.

on the other hand doesn't she ever clean hear inbox or delete anything.

I keep a lot of older emails but trying to find anything in the numbers they are talking about would be pointless for normal people

Comment

Considering how many Clinton associates have wound up dead, maybe this was just a case of setting aside some life-insurance.

If only 10% of those things are Hillary's mail, that's 65,000 counts of perjury.

BTW - here is what the Dems were saying about Comey when he let Hillary off the hook last July -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jH_DBR4pSI

My my, how things have changed!
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
            oh if she once in a blue moon logged into outlook on that machine it would download the emails

On the other hand if Weiner did something semi illegal it would explain some of it. That whole marriage type stuff complicates it.

on the other hand doesn't she ever clean hear inbox or delete anything.

I keep a lot of older emails but trying to find anything in the numbers they are talking about would be pointless for normal people
            I haven't used a PC in years, but even the outlook mail is protected by password and so is her account. If she logged off then anyone else using that computer would not have access to those e-mails. Not logging off isn't an excuse.
            My worst jump story:
            No lie.

~
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
              I haven't used a PC in years, but even the outlook mail is protected by password and so is her account. If she logged off then anyone else using that computer would not have access to those e-mails. Not logging off isn't an excuse.
              yeah like I do that at home Not

just saying

but to your point the emails would still be stored on the computer if she used office to log on as it downloads the info to the computer. Which may be what they found or the other option Weiner was being a typical political animal and stealing the info.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Considering how many Clinton associates have wound up dead, maybe this was just a case of setting aside some life-insurance.

If only 10% of those things are Hillary's mail, that's 65,000 counts of perjury.

BTW - here is what the Dems were saying about Comey when he let Hillary off the hook last July -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jH_DBR4pSI

My my, how things have changed!
                and now you know why everyone takes the 5th rather than try and be helpful

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                  yeah like I do that at home Not

just saying

but to your point the emails would still be stored on the computer if she used office to log on as it downloads the info to the computer. Which may be what they found or the other option Weiner was being a typical political animal and stealing the info.
                  Not necessarily a political animal, they are going through a messy divorce where she's seeking custody. The danger to Ms. ex-Weiner is that the e-mails may provide evidence to negate the immunity which she and all the other principle suspects/players received.

Latest seems to indicate both, there are the raw e-mails in her forgotten in-box and another significant number which Mr. Wiener pre-selected as apparently as juicy enough for his purposes.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X