Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Arrest for Voter Fraud is a Trump supporter trying to vote twice in Iowa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only two more Trump-attack threads from CE to win my bet!

This was not, BTW, the first arrest for voter fraud. Texas has had at least six arrests and a number of cases pending warrant.

The truth is not in CE.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

This was not, BTW, the first arrest for voter fraud. Texas has had at least six arrests and a number of cases pending warrant.

The truth is not in CE.
      Post a link to illegal voting from TX this general election.

If so, fine, you mistake a thread here with testimony, and forget to even look at you own post, daily ones.
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        Dear Judge Sir, read the article. It wasn't a HIM but a her.
        Must be a fake then. No women support Trump. Liberal press tells me so.
        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

The truth is not in CE.
          We have a pool going? I'm in!
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Here's a number of cases from the current election cycle:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/28/th...-and-virginia/

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016...g-in-colorado/

The most recent investigation turned up another dead voter in Larimer County.
            The fraudulently cast vote was in the name of 88 year-old*Irvin Mniszewski who died on September 6, 2011. However, six weeks after that, his vote was cast in the Larimer County election on October 16.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              There must be something wrong with your sources ....
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                That is a falsehood. The thread nor me state that. No one states that it does not occur, we state it is not a factor in national elections.
                If I had said it was you or the thread made the claim, you would be right, but I did neither. So, your claim of a "falsehood" is wrong.
                As TAG pointed out, BO and Holder said voter fraud does not occur.

And people here have tried to deny it exists as well, hence my comment
                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                  If I had said it was you or the thread made the claim, you would be right, but I did neither. So, your claim of a "falsehood" is wrong.
                  As TAG pointed out, BO and Holder said voter fraud does not occur.

And people here have tried to deny it exists as well, hence my comment
                  There is nothing so strident as a Hillary supporter caught in a lie...
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Kind of hard to arrest a dead man......
                    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
                      "Killary" ???

Oh I get it! Her name is Hillary and you have deftly inserted a K in substitution for the H. Now you have wittily made reference to the word "Kill". You are implying that she is homicidal. Nicely done. So very very funny. Hilaryous.
                      Ask Ambassador Stevens about it to get an education.
                      Last edited by 101combatvet; 30 Oct 16, 10:24.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Actually, plenty of top Democrats say exactly that: Voter fraud doesn't exist.

Eric Holder

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2014/09...-doesnt-exist/

Obama

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsn...ody-elses-name

Secretary of State of California

And plenty of Leftist / Progressive news sources do too.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dru...-it-out-anyway

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...y-doesnt-exist

http://mediamatters.org/research/201...oter-fr/201382

There's plenty of evidence that Democrats, Progressives, and the Left all claim voter fraud is non-existent or all but non-existent. They are the same people wanting same day voter registration, voter registration without ID, voting without ID, early voting, mail-in voting, automatic registration of people getting driver's licenses, and all sorts of other means that open up all sorts of mass fraudulent voting schemes.
                        Here in Arizona they fought a law that prohibited mail in ballot collection and mass bundling / delivery by party operatives, as another example. The Democrats and Left want voter fraud. They want to make fraud easy. That's the only explanation for fighting even the most basic requirements for voters to identify themselves and to ensure they are legally voting.

================================================== ====

Oh, as to the OP... Voter fraud happens. It isn't limited to one party. But, when GOP fraud, even on the most minor scale is discovered, it is splashed across the nation as headline news. When Democrat fraud is discovered it is buried deep in some obscure news story as if it were nothing.

When the MSM reports on voter fraud there is clearly a double standard.
                        Since they are criminals and benefit from the fraud they are in denial as are so many other liberal morons.
                        My worst jump story:
                        No lie.

~
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Even the Left's talking heads advocate voter fraud. Ed Schultz, at that time had a show on MSNBC as well as a radio talk show. He openly said he'd commit voter fraud and even doubled down on it.

Imagine some Conservative Rightist, say like Rush Limbaugh, saying something like that on his show. Could you imagine the absolute firestorm of outrage and vitriol that would result from the Progressives?

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                            Just like a little motor boat. but, but, but, but......
                            You forgot that second t. Butt, butt, butt.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                              You forgot that second t. Butt, butt, butt.
                              This from the guy with the GED.
                              My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X