Supreme Court to hear case of transgender bathroom policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    So women will just muck up men's restrooms?

But seriously, you do remember that this article is about a transgendered girl (aka a female identifying as a male) wanting to use the men's restroom. So this is about someone biologically female wanting to use the boy's room.

Maybe men are just afraid of having to poop next to someone reading Cosmo?
    What is funny is that all the trans girls I know never use the male bathroom. I have class with at least four or five of them, it is rather funny to see them to dress and act the guy roll. And to top it all off they hate men, go figure. Psychologically, they are really sick people.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
      As in the case of having one bathroom for all? This was all started over the liberal LGBTQ community if you forgot already. Imagine the freak show for little girls and boys, or maybe that is exactly what the libs want. Way to go libs!
      Are you now mandating that we have separate bathroom facilities for children too, to keep them away from adults while they tinkle? Jeeze, big government conservatives and their love of interfering in peoples lives - its not good enough to have two bathrooms, but now we need four!

But wait - why should we allow prepubescent children to use the same restrooms as teenagers? We should probably make it six bathrooms instead, right? It may cost more, but it will certainly be money well spent for peace of mind.

Yes, I like this idea. We can start demanding they increase the bathroom limits to give everyone the bathroom they need... which gives the liberals their victory as well, since they could just demand one for transexuals as well.

Well darn, it seems like the only way conservatives get their way is if we continue to allow children and adults to use the same facilities... which is just asking to traumatize children when exposed to non-parental adults. I mean, I don't know about you, but I was terrified walking into the men's room as a kid. The sound of farting and urinating scared me for life I tell you.

Probably should add a sarcasm alert there, DoD.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
        What is funny is that all the trans girls I know never use the male bathroom. I have class with at least four or five of them, it is rather funny to see them to dress and act the guy roll. And to top it all off they hate men, go figure. Psychologically, they are really sick people.
        But the psychology is somewhat irrelevant here. We're looking at the legal ramifications of allowing a biological woman to use an age appropriate men's room. If men are honestly terrified of having a girl use their bathroom, what is the response? Do we institute penis checks at public bathrooms? Do we have men whimper and call the police whenever they suspect there's a woman in the bathroom?

I mean it is nice that men are not trying to act all macho and willing to accept their inherent fearfulness of the female gender, but maybe we should expect men to show a little more courage and be willing to accept that having a woman dropping the kids off at the pool nearby isn't as terrifying as they think it is.

Comment

Are you now mandating that we have separate bathroom facilities for children too, to keep them away from adults while they tinkle? Jeeze, big government conservatives and their love of interfering in peoples lives - its not good enough to have two bathrooms, but now we need four!

But wait - why should we allow prepubescent children to use the same restrooms as teenagers? We should probably make it six bathrooms instead, right? It may cost more, but it will certainly be money well spent for peace of mind.

Yes, I like this idea. We can start demanding they increase the bathroom limits to give everyone the bathroom they need... which gives the liberals their victory as well, since they could just demand one for transexuals as well.

Well darn, it seems like the only way conservatives get their way is if we continue to allow children and adults to use the same facilities... which is just asking to traumatize children when exposed to non-parental adults. I mean, I don't know about you, but I was terrified walking into the men's room as a kid. The sound of farting and urinating scared me for life I tell you.

Probably should add a sarcasm alert there, DoD.
          I didn't even read your nonsense, but it's less of a male issue than a female one. I honestly don't care; however, women are complaining about this more than men. And since you don't have any clue what is in store for the future you should read Gender and come up to speed. In the mean time you might want to start practicing peeing siting down.

Comment

But the psychology is somewhat irrelevant here. We're looking at the legal ramifications of allowing a biological woman to use an age appropriate men's room. If men are honestly terrified of having a girl use their bathroom, what is the response? Do we institute penis checks at public bathrooms? Do we have men whimper and call the police whenever they suspect there's a woman in the bathroom?

I mean it is nice that men are not trying to act all macho and willing to accept their inherent fearfulness of the female gender, but maybe we should expect men to show a little more courage and be willing to accept that having a woman dropping the kids off at the pool nearby isn't as terrifying as they think it is.

[IMG]images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41BnyLL9T2L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg[/IMG]
            The ultimate goal of the LGBTQ agenda is for there to be one gender and one gender only. Keep it up and fall in line for your gonadectomy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X