No announcement yet.

Podesta/DNC/and other emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN canvassing the DNC for questions to ask Cruz..
    To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Date: 2016-04-28 15:17
    Subject: Cruz on CNN

CNN is looking for questions. Please send some topical/interesting ones. Maybe a couple on Fiorina. Someone please take point and send them all together by 3pm. Thank you!
    https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23554

[email protected] is Lauren Dillon, DNC research director

Comment

CNN canvassing the DNC for questions to ask Trump...

Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 9:05 AM
      To: Freundlich, Christina; Roberts, Kelly; Sarge, Matthew; Graham, Caroline; Walker, Eric; Bauer, Nick; Brinster, Jeremy Subject:
      Re: Trump Questions for CNN

Reminder Kelly please take lead. Folks, send your questions and any necessary backup to Kelly.

On Apr 24, 2016, at 10:24 PM, Dillon, Lauren <Dil[email protected]<mailto[email protected]>> wrote:
      Wolf Blitzer is interviewing Trump on Tues ahead of his foreign policy address on Wed. Please send me thoughts by 10:30 AM tomorrow. Thanks!
      The response: a full list of questions for CNN
      Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 10:21 AM
      To: Dillon, Lauren; Freundlich, Christina; Sarge, Matthew; Graham, Caroline; Walker, Eric; Bauer, Nick; Brinster, Jeremy
      Subject: RE: Trump Questions for CNN

This is the list Brinster, Sarge and I came up with:

- Who helped you write the foreign policy speech you're giving tomorrow? Which advisors specifically did you talk to? What advice did they give you? Did they give you any advice that you chose not to take?

- CIA Director Brennan and former CIA Director Hayden have both said that our military and intelligence officers might refuse to follow some of your orders if you were president. What would you do if the military refused to listen to you? Should they be court-martialed if they refuse to follow orders?

- You've said you look to Ambassador John Bolton for military advice and called him "terrific," but he was one of the architects of the Iraq war. How do you explain your praise for Bolton if you also claim the war was a mistake? What advice have you taken from him?

- Do you think American victims of 9/11 should be able to sue Saudi Arabia in court? What role, if any, do you think Saudi Arabia had in the 9/11 attacks?

- You've said we should have bombed the "right people" after 9/11 and have suggested that the government has evidence Saudi Arabia was involved. Do you think we should have instead bombed Saudi Arabia?

- Would you order U.S. troops to withdraw from South Korea, and if so, how quickly?

- How many military bases do you think the U.S. should have in Southeast Asia?

- President Obama recently announced he's sending 250 U.S. special operations troops to Syria to help in the fight against ISIS. How many U.S. troops do you think need to be sent to Syria/Iraq and what do they need to do there?

- You've said that the U.S. disproportionately funded the U.N., should we cut our funding to the United Nations? How much should we reduce it by? If we get nothing out of the U.N, why should we continue to be a member of it?
      https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22673

Comment

spontaneous demonstrations made to order - right down to what should be on the signs...
        To: [email protected], [email protected]
        Date: 2016-05-10 20:57
        Subject: Action in front of RNC on Thursday morning for Trump/Ryan meeting

Discussed with Creamer, et. al. today.

We are calling through allied groups to get some folks out front of the RNC before 9 a.m.

There will be a separate action in front of the NRSC at 11:30 with the message being "Don't Let Republicans Trump the Supreme Court" - mostly being handled by woodhouse / groups that have been engaged on SCOTUS push

I don't think there will be a speaking program - just a demonstration.

We should come up with signs to pass out. A few ideas (throw some ideas down here if you have them):
        * Reject the Trump-Ryan Agenda
        * Donald Trump: Dangerous, Divisive, Disgraceful (my favorite)
        * Dump Trump
        * Love Trumps Hate (HFA tagline)
        * Say No to Bigotry / Say No to Trump
        * Trump = Make America Hate Again (2nd choice)

Luis and Mark - as our national spokespeople, I also think this is a good opportunity for you both to get some camera time while the media is waiting to catch a glimpse of Trump or Ryan or Reince.

Alas I will not be here on Thursday morning so I'm adding Christina and TJ who can help handle.

Eric Walker
        [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> 732-991-1489 @ericmwalker<https://twitter.com/ericmwalker>
        https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3934

Comment

Hillary: questionable ethics and corporate allies...

To: [email protected]
          Date: 2015-03-11 15:29
          Subject: Villarreal--potential flag

So, not to be a complete pain in the ass, but I found a potential flag about Jose Villarreal.
          I was re-reading the self research documents and it looks like he's snared up in the conflict of interest stuff at State...not the WORST thing in the world, but there's a real argument here that he was at the nexus of foundation/state issues. Mostly trumped up, but I'd question if we want him as an officer.
          Again, sorry to be a pain on this, but I think it's important.

As Secretary, Clinton took advantage of her financial networks and corporate connections to raise over $72 million from 66 corporations for the United States Pavilion at the World’s Fair in Shanghai in 2010. She also appointed a longtime friend of the family, Jose Villarreal, to be the Commissioner General of the U.S.’s Expo in Shanghai. When soliciting contributions, Clinton had little consideration for ethics, as the corporations who were featured in Shanghai also contributed to her foundation and received accolades from the State Department. For example, some of the biggest contributors to Shanghai, including Proctor & Gamble, Boeing, and General Electric, all received favorable treatment from the State Department. The corporate contributions were a boon for Clinton,giving her a public relations win as she helped save the privately-funded U.S. pavilion. But in doing so, Clinton allowed the corporations to become the centerpiece of an exhibit that is supposed to emphasize American values. As the Washington Post noted, the American pavilion was “larded with corporate advertising” but contained “no messages about democracy or freedom of expression or religious beliefs.” In her haste to help herself and her corporate allies, Clinton forgot the purpose of American participation in events like the expo.
          https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52873

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X