Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Ethical deficit': New concerns over foundation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    It's only fair if you compared a Pea to a 1500 Lb Pumpkin and said that they same.
    And yet politicians do it all the time...
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
      It's only fair if you compared a Pea to a 1500 Lb Pumpkin and said that they same.
      Inside a pumpkin is mostly air and empty space.

      Trump U is pretty much cut and dried as a fraud. Hmm not just his U.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

      Comment


      • #18
        One thing's for certain: If Hillary is elected ethics will have to be put on the Endangered Species list...

        Comment


        • #19
          The German ministry donated millions of euros under the guise that the money was for forest and re-cultivation projects in Kenya and in Ethiopia. We now know that the money did not go to its' intended targets. The foundation should return all money donated, then shut it down. The Clinton Foundation has turned out to be a disappointing failure for the foreign entities who donated.
          "Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" George Carlin

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
            The German ministry donated millions of euros under the guise that the money was for forest and re-cultivation projects in Kenya and in Ethiopia. We now know that the money did not go to its' intended targets. The foundation should return all money donated, then shut it down. The Clinton Foundation has turned out to be a disappointing failure for the foreign entities who donated.
            Get in line-it has been a disappointment for everyone who paid in.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              Trump U is pretty much cut and dried as a fraud. Hmm not just his U.
              Trump recently settled the case out of court for $23 million USD with no admittance of guilt or wrongdoing. The 6,000 defendants received less than $4,000 USD each. After the lawyers take their cut, they get less than $2,000 USD after years of legal action.
              "Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" George Carlin

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
                Trump recently settled the case out of court for $23 million USD with no admittance of guilt or wrongdoing. The 6,000 defendants received less than $4,000 USD each. After the lawyers take their cut, they get less than $2,000 USD after years of legal action.
                Meh... Nothing new there.

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X