X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Ethical deficit': New concerns over foundation

Wow......from MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wat...%3Dsm_fb_mojoe
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Wow ethics and clintons in the same breath. That's absurd...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      The video is 20 minutes long.......if you get a chance watch it. MSNBC is now saying that the Clintons were shaking people down for money. Chelsea Clinton was the first to recognize it and still they didn't do it.

"sleazy" " public service" "ethical & moral deficit" "circle of enrichment" "personal income" "during her time a Sec State"

Blurred lines............President's speaking fees doubled....tripled once she became Sec State....

"Bush would never do this"

MSNBC is truly shocked as they discuss this.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Negative press on Clinton from the mainstream media?

That is unusual.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Wow! on MSNBC the Democrats own network! It must be bad if even they cant spin it. They didn't even bother to blame the ruskie, commies! Even that tripe has gone stale.

Comment

There is such a thing as reporting a "known" liability in time to cover up any damage done. I expect a lot of dirt to be thrown before election day.

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

ABC is jumping on the bandwagon now....

The purported memo from Doug Band details how he and his team locked in lucrative speaking deals for Bill Clinton and how Band leveraged his work at his global consulting firm, Teneo Strategies, to persuade clients to contribute to the Clinton Foundation. Band described his work as running "Bill Clinton Inc."

"We also have solicited and obtained, as appropriate, in-kind services for the president and his family – for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like," Band allegedly said in the document.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/aide-...ry?id=43101628

Comment

CNN is quietly jumping on the bandwagon:

The anxiety -- centered around the nexus of Clinton Foundation fundraising, paid speeches and requests for access to former President Bill Clinton dubbed "Bill Clinton Inc." by a top aide -- dates back to late 2011, when Chelsea Clinton began to take on a greater role in the family foundation and spearheaded an effort to clean house.

None of the documents released, however, showed a clear indication that any of the paid speeches or access to Bill Clinton directly resulted in influence at Hillary Clinton's State Department.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/27/politi...ils/index.html

I'm guessing that the next batch of WikiLeaks will show a clear link of influencing Clinton's State Department.

Comment

You just have to add a third word in that mix like, scandal, breech, questionable, or investigation...

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
                    Wow! on MSNBC the Democrats own network! It must be bad if even they cant spin it. They didn't even bother to blame the ruskie, commies! Even that tripe has gone stale.
                    It is so bad that Combat Engineer has not posted here to defend his girl.

THAT is truly shocking.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      It is so bad that Combat Engineer has not posted here to defend his girl.

THAT is truly shocking.
                      Give it some time, He has to get his talking points first...
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

To be fair, should we add in universitys as well?
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Give it some time, He has to get his talking points first...
                          By e-mail from the DNC no doubt...

Comment

Borderline insane, in fact.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                              To be fair, should we add in universitys as well?
                              It's only fair if you compared a Pea to a 1500 Lb Pumpkin and said that they same.
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X