• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a Brit that support Trump

And boy oh boy, does he know how to make his points-

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Yes they've been with us since Oswald Mosley
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      Interesting to note that Mosley has support from modern day Europeans...just look at the comments section,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA

Today they simply have substituted the word Jew for Muslim..and we see that from the gentlemen in the video our friend exorcist has posted. Though as has been shown, many of these Anti Muslims of today are also anti Jewish.

IMO the Mosley and Pat Condell types of folks are playing the victim card, they complain to much when both of them come from a strong country. Now unlike the so called social justice warriors, I love and praise America, the UK, and all the allies of WW2. Pat Condell likes to make things up about liberals, his own fellow countrymen and my own fellow countrymen. The truth is most Americans are loyal to their country, including BLM folks. Most Brits are loyal to their country. Guys like Condell and Mosley should use their skill to support the war effort against ISIL.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

A question: What's the point, purpose of European culture today? If you had to ascribe a direction, goals, or the like to Europe, what would it be? Where is Europe headed?

Comment

Or Enoch Powell perhaps ?
          It's the kind of punchy,right-wing rhetoric that doesn't seem to feature in US political discussions.
          "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
          Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            A question: What's the point, purpose of European culture today? If you had to ascribe a direction, goals, or the like to Europe, what would it be ? Where is Europe headed ?
            There's is no singular "European" culture. Europe is a continent, a geographical location.

It has no goal or purpose.

Unless you mean the EU as a political construction, which does have a stated purpose - check the Lisbon Treaty for that, or one of the earlier ones since it's stated goal changes over time.

The EU cannot be considered exemplary of European culture though, it is just one and rather unique, specific and temporary manifestation thereof.

So is the US as it currently exists btw. just another specific manifestation of "European culture".

Trump for example is entirely "European", his ideas, tone as well as appearance.

Obama was much more "American" or "colonial" if you want.

The fellow in the clip is talking about Britain, but to lend himself an air of universalism he says "Europe" multiple times, when he really should say "Britain".

Where is Europe headed ?
            I suspect the next thousand years will closely resemble the previous thousand years.

A bit of this, a bit of that - you know
            Last edited by Snowygerry; 28 Oct 16, 07:55.
            Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
              Trump for example is entirely "European", his ideas, tone as well as appearance.
              Icelandic trolls for example

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/092...g?v=1464178543
              Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)

Comment

. . . . Trump for example is entirely "European", his ideas, tone as well as appearance.

Obama was much more "American" or "colonial" if you want. . . . .
                Can you flesh that out some more? It would not have occurred to me to classify those personalities as "European" or "American/Colonial," so I'd like to understand your rationale behind that view. Thank you.
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

I would have said Neanderthal myself- these trolls look way too playful and, besides, there are no women.
                  Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
                  (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post
                    I would have said Neanderthal myself- these trolls look way too playful and, besides, there are no women.
                    There are two in that picture. Neanderthals looked so like us that if one dressed in a suit you wouldn't notice him sitting next to you on an aircraft - can't say the same for Donaldicus Gropus

Comment

Oh goody.
                      Given the childish nature of the above posts, I can go all scorched-Earth on the Europe boards tonight.

Its been a while.
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

So plain speaking common sense is now deemed fascism?

Put me down as a fascist then.

"COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
                        - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
                          Where have you been?
                          Any deviation from the Progressive meme' automatically gets you that label.
                          You do realize that can be held against you in a (kangaroo) Court of Law, right?

Okay then!
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Be reassured , already done since last June.
                            That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Told ya so!
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X