No announcement yet.

Does it matter who hacked Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No - it doesn't matter. Letting the truth out is all that matters anymore in this corrupt and criminally insane world.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      One a corrupt politician and the other full bonkers a mental case.

Aug 3rd this year, "If we have nuclear weapons why don't we use them"

That is all I need to know that between the two I'll take the crook over the nut case.

I'll take the clown, the witch will do more damage to our country and is more likely to get us in another war.
      Last edited by Trung Si; 27 Oct 16, 18:29.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

I'll take the clown, the witch will do more damage to our country and is more likely to get us in another war.
        Fair enough, just please understand that others will take the witch, arguing that she at least knows what she is doing, but one has no idea what crazy sht the clown will take you into.
        Reaction to the 2016 Munich shootings:
        Europe: "We are shocked and support you in these harsh times, we stand by you."
        USA: "We will check people from Germany extra-hard and it is your own damn fault for being so stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by Acheron View Post
          ...others will take the witch, arguing that she at least knows what she is doing...
          That's the problem

Comment

It matters given Trump's response to the situation. I have to question whether or not he would let Putin walk over him, right now he is.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
              Of course I would, but that would secondary to what those pictures were of.....

Let's say those photos exposed your wife's infidelity. Would you really be more angry with the one exposing that infidelity, regardless of the intentions, than the infidelity itself ?
              "Angry" really doesn't figure into it.

I would see to it that whoever exposed her infidelity in anonymous fashion derives no personal benefit from my reaction to it.

That's a logical calculation - not an emotional one.

Look - it's obvious there's thousands of highly paid professionals trying to manipulate the US electorate for any number of reasons.

Regardless of their cause - they want you to vote for either Trump or Clinton.

The counter that is equally obvious - don't vote for either.

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              (...) To not expose wrongdoing is to share in the guilt.
              It's not about the exposing - it's about *your* reaction to it.

See above.

You allow yourself to be led around by the nose.
              Last edited by Snowygerry; 28 Oct 16, 04:12.
              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

I would see to it that whoever exposed her infidelity in anonymous fashion derives no personal benefit from my reaction to it.

Look - it's obvious there's thousands of highly paid professionals trying to manipulate the US electorate for any number of reasons.

See above.

Not at all. As I said previously, the content and the hacking itself are two separate issues.

No matter where the information came from, it exists. Should it be ignored due to the source? Certainly not.

This doesn't make cyberwarfare less of an issue. It's a matter of grave concern. It's just that to me, the source is secondary to the content in this situation.

I won't be voting for either.

It is those that ignore the truth that are being led around.....
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                  (...)
                  I won't be voting for either. .....
                  Then we agree on that count at least.

It is those that ignore the truth that are being led around.
                  Note - *ignoring* the truth was never part of my proposal, your reaction to the truth (IF presented with clear ulterior motive) should be calculated in such a manner that whoever is trying to manipulate you, does not succeed.

To be specific - the Clinton mails could lead you to not vote for Clinton and demand a legal investigation into her activities.

They should not however lead you to vote for Trump.

Same for the clips about and accusations towards Trump.
                  Last edited by Snowygerry; 28 Oct 16, 04:57.
                  Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                    That's the problem
                    Exactly, I have known her for about 25 years now enough to know that I don't want any part of her in any aspect of my life.
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                      Exactly, I have known her for about 25 years now enough to know that I don't want any part of her in any aspect of my life.

I'm with you.
                      Not her.
                      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

That is a stupid calculation.

An ill-advised idea. I have no problem with Trump, and in the USA machine politics is the rule, so only an idiot wouldn't vote.

See above.

Nonsense. The truth is the truth. Quibbling over how you learned it is just a form of dishonesty.
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          An ill-advised idea. I have no problem with Trump, and in the USA machine politics is the rule, so only an idiot wouldn't vote.
                          But many have problems with Trump, and pretty big ones at that, big enough that many, many actually intent to vote for Hillary, that should tell you how much they dislike Trump.
                          Reaction to the 2016 Munich shootings:
                          Europe: "We are shocked and support you in these harsh times, we stand by you."
                          USA: "We will check people from Germany extra-hard and it is your own damn fault for being so stupid."

Comment

• Originally posted by Acheron View Post
                            But many have problems with Trump, and pretty big ones at that, big enough that many, many actually intent to vote for Hillary, that should tell you how much they dislike Trump.
                            So? Every candidate has their followers and their detractors. That is how the game is played.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• At this point the question might be easier answered... Who didn't hack Clinton?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X