Trump v. Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump v. Biden

Seems Biden said he'd love to take Trump out behind the gym...

"The press always asks me: Don't I wish I were debating him? No, I wish we were in high school - I could take him behind the gym. That's what I wish," Biden said.

Trump on Tuesday appeared to take Biden up on that offer.

"Some things in life you could really love doing," Trump said.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

So, who'd win that one...?

Personally, I think all Trump would have to do is point, "What the hell is that?!" Biden would turn to look [email protected]$$ that he is and lights out... Trump would hit him with the chair...

I predict one of those typical high school fights with lots of shouting, pushing and swinging - but little hitting.

It'll be broken up by the gym teacher, he works part time for the national guard and has a wife named Jenny.

They'll both get two days suspension - reduced to one after their parents come to school and threaten a law suit.
    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

In Britain the proper venue for such affairs is behind the bike sheds and at least one person would be likely to come out of it with a bloody nose
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Biden would come out of it with aching balls after being groped.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Wack tac mac hey.
          Regards.
          Grishnak.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            Interesting - I'd always considered him as belonging to the class of politician that didn't have any.
            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              Well done!

We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                Interesting - I'd always considered him as belonging to the class of politician that didn't have any.
                Actually, though I don't agree with him politically, I've always thought of him as having character.

And at least one of his children served-none of Trump's pampered litter have.
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  Actually, though I don't agree with him politically, I've always thought of him as having character.

And at least one of his children served-none of Trump's pampered litter have.
                  Sort of opposite to the biblical quote - the good deeds of the sons shall be visited on the fathers?

Comment

Trump hasn't served either. In point of fact he avoided military service during Vietnam with a medical deferment. He is nothing more than a draft-dodger.

And I have an axe to grind during that period. Both of my brothers served and one was killed in action, as was one of my cousins. And my cousin was drafted. And that happened when I was fourteen years old. My war came later.

Trump and his get are nothing more than rich, pampered dilittantes who have not served the United States and daddy claims to know more about ISIS than the generals. He is a joke, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Biden, the financial expert who said :"We have to go to spend money to keep from going bankrupt ."
                      After Keynes and Friedman, now Biden .

Biden, the self-declared anti-racist,who said in january 2007 about Obama : "I mean,you got the first mainstream Afro-American who is articulate and bright and clean ."

I don't remember that there was a media lynching in january 2007.

Silly me, liberals are not lynching each other .

Comment

And in september 2015, Biden told Jewish leaders :

"You understand in your bones that no matter how hospitable, no matter how consequential, no matter how engaged,no matter how deeply involved you are
                        in the US.....there is really only one absolute guarantee,and that's the state of Israel . "

Replace "in the US " by Germany ,and the translation is very short : Jude raus .

This only means that liberalism = anti semitism .

Comment

And for the curious ones : look at the pictures on " Joe Biden,we need to talk about the way you touch women " and imagine that the pictures of Biden were replaced by pictures of Trump .

Why did Bill not chose Biden as his running-mate ?

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                            And in september 2015, Biden told Jewish leaders :

"You understand in your bones that no matter how hospitable, no matter how consequential, no matter how engaged,no matter how deeply involved you are
                            in the US.....there is really only one absolute guarantee,and that's the state of Israel . "

Replace "in the US " by Germany ,and the translation is very short : Jude raus.
                            That's a very bizarre way of understanding that quote. The quote praises Zionism, it's not some kind of "Jude raus" insinuation.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              Seems Biden said he'd love to take Trump out behind the gym...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

So, who'd win that one...?

Personally, I think all Trump would have to do is point, "What the hell is that?!" Biden would turn to look [email protected]$$ that he is and lights out... Trump would hit him with the chair...
                              I predict they'll have a skit of this on the next SNL.
                              {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X