Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Supporters Tweet Naziesque Death Threats to Jewish Women Writers

These Trump supporters should apologize for making such comments,

Supporters of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump have twitter-stormed two Jewish women writers with Naziesque death threats and other choice epitaphs.

Twitter has blocked at least one offending account after complaints were filed on behalf of hate message targets Politico reporter Hadas Gold and author Laura Silverman, Carbonated TV reports.

This is not Silverman's first brush with Trump supporters, in July she had her book "Girl out of Water" dissed on Goodreads by alleged white supremacists.

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-...-2016/1.748032
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    These Trump supporters should apologize for making such comments,

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Supporters of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump have twitter-stormed two Jewish women writers with Naziesque death threats and other choice epitaphs.

Twitter has blocked at least one offending account after complaints were filed on behalf of hate message targets Politico reporter Hadas Gold and author Laura Silverman, Carbonated TV reports.
    I can see the "death threats" language being related to the "choice epitaphs" but the "Carbonated TV reports" smack of fizzy newscasting...
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
      I can see the "death threats" language being related to the "choice epitaphs" but the "Carbonated TV reports" smack of fizzy newscasting...
      Carbonated was once the old word for cremated
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Problem is anyone can set up a fake twitter account, claim to be a supporter of candidate X and then post offensive tweets. I've already read accounts in the Podesta emails of the Hillary campaign having fake twitter accounts pushing certain messages. There's even a bogus twitter account written by a supposedly 7 year old Syrian girl in East Aleppo who types surprisingly error free English and follows English-language Western journalist accounts almost exclusively (along with John Kerry and the Russian government) and - strangely enough - nothing in Arabic.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
          Problem is anyone can set up a fake twitter account, claim to be a supporter of candidate X and then post offensive tweets. I've already read accounts in the Podesta emails of the Hillary campaign having fake twitter accounts pushing certain messages. There's even a bogus twitter account written by a supposedly 7 year old Syrian girl in East Aleppo who types surprisingly error free English and follows English-language Western journalist accounts almost exclusively (along with John Kerry and the Russian government) and - strangely enough - nothing in Arabic.
          Do you know it's bogus or are you just assuming? I've met kids in the ME who can write better English than some posters on ACG.
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            Carbonated was once the old word for cremated
            In the USA?
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Do you know it's bogus or are you just assuming? I've met kids in the ME who can write better English than some posters on this forum.
              I rely on likelihood and what seems probable
              Supporting Manchester United in East Aleppo. Please win so I forget the bombings. - Bana

Sorry I said morning, I wanted to tweet my last tweet in the morning but the network was so bad saved as draft & now tweeted automatically.

I'm told by diplomatic sources John Kerry is on verge of unfriending Lavrov on Facebook due to continued bombing of Aleppo.

Some people wondering how we get Internet, ok we use poor 3g & remaining WiFi service spared.

Dear Russia people can you overthrow Putin for crimes against humanity?

Dear world, it's better to start 3rd world war instead of letting Russia & assad commit #HolocaustAleppo

Everyone will soon dig his/her own cave to avoid bombing. But Putin is using bunker busters now, where's safe dear world? Where do we go?

#Aleppo is a very big daily slaughterhouse now to be honest
              If you wish to believe that these are the likely and probable musings of a 7-year old girl Syrian girl who just so happened to start her twitter account at the same time the offensive against East Aleppo began and two of the first three accounts she started following happened to be Putin and Kerry, be my guest. I tend to be somewhat more incredulous.

Comment

I rely on likelihood and what seems probable
                If you wish to believe that these are the likely and probable musings of a 7-year old girl Syrian girl who just so happened to start her twitter account at the same time the offensive against East Aleppo began and two of the first three accounts she started following happened to be Putin and Kerry, be my guest. I tend to be somewhat more incredulous.
                Or simply more prejudiced

Comment

If you check the girls ' Twitter account it's fairly obvious, it's not just her, but her and her mother.

None of her postings are actually as elaborate as what Skoblin posted though, mostly pictures and one sentences comments, that one is likely a compilation of her own quotes and those of her mother.

Most of it genre "I'm very happy because it's raining.."

"..today is calm, so we grow vegetables because there's no vegetables in the market."

More or less what you expect from a 7 year old.

Somewhat reluctant to post a direct link here, how is this connected to Wiki Leaks and Podema ?
                  Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                    If you check the girls ' Twitter account it's fairly obvious, it's not just her, but her and her mother.

None of her postings are actually as elaborate as what Skoblin posted though, mostly pictures and one sentences quotes,

genre "I'm very happy because it's raining.."

Somewhat reluctant to post a direct link here.
                    The posts I posted are from her account.
                    Regardless, if you wish to believe that this is a bona fide personal twitter account and not an opposition PR stunt, go ahead. You will also likely believe that one poor girl who shows up in the White Helmet videos who has apparently been rescued on four separate occasions now while wearing the exact same clothes.

Comment

I'm just waiting for the kkk and catholic reference from our dear stormfront friend...

He's already got the jews and nazis in a post...
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

The posts I posted are from her account.
                        If you look some comments are signed "Bana", while others are signed "Fatemah" her mother presumably.

There's a clear difference in style.

Regardless, if you wish to believe that this is a bona fide personal twitter account and not an opposition PR stunt, go ahead.
                        It's both I suspect. What would you expect them to do then, just roll over and die ?

How is this connected to Wiki Leaks and Podesta ?
                        Last edited by Snowygerry; 25 Oct 16, 10:41.
                        Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                          I'm just waiting for the kkk and catholic reference from our dear stormfront friend...

He's already got the jews and nazis in a post...
                          No joke.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Do you know it's bogus or are you just assuming? I've met kids in the ME who can write better English than some posters on ACG.
                            Just how much time do you spend with kids in the ME?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                              How is this connected to Wiki Leaks and Podema ?
                              Neither. The thread is about twitter, about which I made the observation that twitter accounts can be bogus, false or contrived to push an agenda.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X