No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters Tweet Naziesque Death Threats to Jewish Women Writers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah - and you picked this one as an example, but have read about others in the Wiki Leaks papers.

I understand now.
    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
      I can see the "death threats" language being related to the "choice epitaphs" but the "Carbonated TV reports" smack of fizzy newscasting...
      This is just another report that showcases the anti Jewish nature of some of the Trump supporters.

Trump indeed has public support from both anti Muslims and many Anti Muslims are also anti Jewish.

I have been arguing all along that many Anti Muslims are also anti Jews....just look at some of the Trump supporters for proof.

So after reading all the anti Jewish and anti muslim views of Trump supporters ....we can see this is where Mrs Clinton becomes a golden eagle. Clinton will capitalize on the bigotry of some Trump supporters. And what do some Trump supporters do in response to Clintons unifying calls...they simply bring up more and more anti Muslim viewpoints thereby burying themselves. Clinton like FDR...rejects religious and racial bigotry.

Now if the Trump folks will not unequivocally condemn anti Jewish and anti Muslim viewpoints...then they have no argument. This is 2016, people are expected to be civil toward one and other. Again if it was me who said that Jews or Muslims should be temp banned, I would get rightfully criticized.

Do Pro Trump folks unequivocally condemn anti Jewish and anti Muslim viewpoints that some Trump supporters hold? I do.. I'm following in the footsteps of great Americans like Franklin Roosevelt when I condemn bigotry.
      Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 25 Oct 16, 17:47.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        I'm just waiting for the kkk and catholic reference from our dear stormfront friend...

He's already got the jews and nazis in a post...

So have you.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
          Problem is anyone can set up a fake twitter account, claim to be a supporter of candidate X and then post offensive tweets. I've already read accounts in the Podesta emails of the Hillary campaign having fake twitter accounts pushing certain messages. There's even a bogus twitter account written by a supposedly 7 year old Syrian girl in East Aleppo who types surprisingly error free English and follows English-language Western journalist accounts almost exclusively (along with John Kerry and the Russian government) and - strangely enough - nothing in Arabic.
          And they can and do the same thing here at ACG...........

And they often start threads just like this one.........
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Hillary Clinton provokes nuclear war with Russia!
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
              I rely on likelihood and what seems probable
              If you wish to believe that these are the likely and probable musings of a 7-year old girl Syrian girl who just so happened to start her twitter account at the same time the offensive against East Aleppo began and two of the first three accounts she started following happened to be Putin and Kerry, be my guest. I tend to be somewhat more incredulous.
              Look at stromfront...where Trump has mass support. The anti Jewish viewpoint is very real and its not a part of the Clinton Camp...its coming from Trump supporters. So we know the stromfront folks are real...they have been making robo calls for Trump. So this is the difference when compared to the alleged 7 year old Syrian girl making the anti Russian tweets. Yes your right to call into question the veracity of those tweets. But I'm right when I say Trump does have real support from Anti Jews. In fact neo nazis have openly been at Trump rallies...no such thing has occurred at the Clinton rallies.

George S Patton

Comment

Umm.... How do we know this isn't just a propaganda stunt done by one or more operatives to discredit Trump? After all, the number of recipients is miniscule. Is there any proof the sender(s) are actually Trump supporters and not just trying to discredit him?

It's not that I'm saying its not possible, it is. But, given what we know about Democrat tactics to support Hillary winning, it is a very real possibility this is simply a dirty trick rather than the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                  Look at stromfront...where Trump has mass support. The anti Jewish viewpoint is very real and its not a part of the Clinton Camp...its coming from Trump supporters. So we know the stromfront folks are real...they have been making robo calls for Trump. So this is the difference when compared to the alleged 7 year old Syrian girl making the anti Russian tweets. Yes your right to call into question the veracity of those tweets. But I'm right when I say Trump does have real support from Anti Jews. In fact neo nazis have openly been at Trump rallies...no such thing has occurred at the Clinton rallies.
                  Of course, you" forget" to mention that a son of Trump has married a Jewish woman and that Trump openly supports Israel, thus your claim that the Stormfront gang supports Trump

You also "forget" to mention that the private militia of Hillary (BLM) is openly antisemitic .

Comment

[QUOTE=Stonewall_Jack;3279659]This is just another report that showcases the anti Jewish nature of some of the Trump supporters.

Trump indeed has public support from both anti Muslims and many Anti Muslims are also anti Jewish.

I have been arguing all along that many Anti Muslims are also anti Jews....just look at some of the Trump supporters for proof.

So after reading all the anti Jewish and anti muslim views of Trump supporters ....we can see this is where Mrs Clinton becomes a golden eagle. Clinton will capitalize on the bigotry of some Trump supporters. And what do some Trump supporters do in response to Clintons unifying calls...they simply bring up more and more anti Muslim viewpoints thereby burying themselves. Clinton like FDR...rejects religious and racial bigotry.

Now if you or other Trump folks will not unequivocally condemn anti Jewish and anti Muslim viewpoints...then you have no argument. This is 2016, people are expected to be civil toward one and other. Again if it was me who said that Jews or Muslims should be temp banned, I would get rightfully criticized.

Do you and other Pro Trump folks unequivocally condemn anti Jewish and anti Muslim viewpoints that some Trump supporters hold? I do.. I'm following in the footsteps of great Americans like Franklin Roosevelt when I condemn bigotry.[/QUOTE

Roosevelt condemning bigotry ?

Comment

In 1925 , Roosevelt wrote the following : "Anyone who has traveled in the Far East knows that the mingling of Asiatic blood with European or American blood produces, in nine cases out of ten,the most unfortunate results " . Adolf would have approved .

And, let's not mention his opinion about Jews and blacks .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                        Of course, you" forget" to mention that a son of Trump has married a Jewish woman and that Trump openly supports Israel, thus your claim that the Stormfront gang supports Trump

You also "forget" to mention that the private militia of Hillary (BLM) is openly antisemitic .
                        My question is how would someone know what stormfront is going on about without frequenting that abhorrent web site.
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Of course, you" forget" to mention that a son of Trump has married a Jewish woman and that Trump openly supports Israel,

I did not say Trump was anti Jewish. I said Stromfront folks openly support Donald Trump....and many of those same folks harbor anti Jewish views. David Duke supports Donald Trump...other so called white Supremacists support Trump.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articl...porters-matter

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9922db08620c

http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/white-s...-donald-trump/

Btw Trump has said he will be neutral on Israel-Palestine, which is one thing Trump was right on.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-and-palestine

thus your claim that the Stormfront gang supports Trump
                          Is true.

Prove it please, show a link. Show that BLM is a private militia and that BLM is openly anti semitic.
                          Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 25 Oct 16, 18:05.

George S Patton

Comment

In 1925 , Roosevelt wrote the following : "Anyone who has traveled in the Far East knows that the mingling of Asiatic blood with European or American blood produces, in nine cases out of ten,the most unfortunate results " . Adolf would have approved .

And, let's not mention his opinion about Jews and blacks .

Roosevelt perhaps in private said some things, men of those times did. But Roosevelt was nothing like Hitler...Hitler had extermination camps for so called undesirables including his own fellow Germans who were Jews. Roosevelt was perhaps wrong to intern some of the Japanese during WW2, we were at war with Japan though and what Roosevelt did is not comparable to what Hitler did...these are different levels.

The Tuskegee Airmen went on to praise FDR as a great man. Under Roosevelt, from 1935-1945 over 200,000 Jews were saved by America, they found refuge here in the USA. Roosevelt was an amazing man to the Jews and Blacks, largely influenced of course by his wife Eleanor Roosevelt...God rest both of their souls.
                            Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 25 Oct 16, 18:03.

George S Patton

Comment

This video must chap your hide.
                              Last edited by Bwaha; 25 Oct 16, 20:05.
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Stonewall_Jack, the problem is that your reasoning have more holes than Chinese Swiss Cheese.

1) You assume that all these particular "Trump supporters" are genuine without regard or acknowledgement of possible false flag operations.

2) You are are forcing the concept that support for Trump from Stormfront and vice versa must be mutual and binary.

3) Trying to connect Trump to Stormfront is silly and disingenuous at best since Ivanka Trump converted to Judaism to marry an Orthodox Jew, and Eric Trump is also married to a Jew.

4) The Trump family's fortune began with the building middle class apartments with Jews as the target clientele.

5) Donald Trump made the Mar-a-Lago Club an integrated club that accepted Jews and Blacks. Find a club that did that sooner in West Palm Beach back then.

6) Donald's best friend and companion during his Studio 54 days was a Jew......and a homosexual.

I can go on forever, but surely you get the point that you like others here latch on to every little thing just to hate Trump some more even if you have to squint or selectively read just what suits your agenda while pretending Hillary has no faults.
                                Last edited by Salinator; 26 Oct 16, 21:31.
                                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X