Russia whants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imperial View Post
    Isn't America using electronic voting machines instead of paper ballots?
    So what would they be watching anyway?
    There are observers in place already. they are to watch for anyone tampering with the machines, improperly vetting voters, voters coming in more than once...in theory.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by ShAA View Post
      I doubt it, and I haven't heard of any protests from them either. That's why I saw this rejection as a sign of extreme unfounded paranoia on part of the US states' administrations. I enjoyed reading some political commentaries where this move was justified by "look, they have big scary hackers, so yeah, if we let them in the polling stations, it's gonna be dangerous". A Chewbacca justification of sorts. Anyway, they not only allowed Putin to score a propaganda goal - they took the ball themselves, carefully carried it through their own gates and chalked the "1:0" score on the board
      True. Bobo's administration is getting punked by Putin yet once again.

The Dems' paranoia just highlights how far they have gotten into voter fraud.

It is Hillary's only chance.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
        ...bring the Russians here to the USA. We will supply Jack Daniels...
        Speak for yourself, Stonewall. I have no intention of sharing my Jack.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X