Clinton Staffer Feeds the Press Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Staffer Feeds the Press Questions

At the very beginning of the video the staffer appears to feed the next question to be asked.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=44062
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

#12 in 7 days.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

I like how she responds to the Project Veritas question by calling it a "conspiracy theory." Really? How many of those have extensive video footage of the target confirming it?

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        #12 in 7 days.
        Over 30,000 emails deleted after being legally required to turn them over, and you're crying about 12 different threads in 7 days?

Get a clue CE.
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          I like how she responds to the Project Veritas question by calling it a "conspiracy theory." Really? How many of those have extensive video footage of the target confirming it?
          Have you checked who runs it and some of the tricks that he uses?

You just opened another thread about spin reporting. This guy should also bother everybody.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            Have you checked who runs it and some of the tricks that he uses?

You just opened another thread about spin reporting. This guy should also bother everybody.
            A conspiracy theory lacks substantial evidence. It's clear there is substantial evidence of Democrat practice of voter fraud in those videos, even if there is no direct connection to Hillary. That one of the principals in those videos quit / was fired within a day of release adds to the weight that what was show was valid.

Or, are you claiming O'Keefe made most or all of those videos up? That is what you'd have to have to put a conspiracy theory spin on it. The mere fact that the MSM has totally ignored them while continuing to report on the he said, she said sexual exploits of Trump from decades past only adds to the smell that the MSM will buy into some conspiracy theories and will ignore others, and even real news if it is not in their own political interests.

Yes, both sides spin their stories. But, the MSM reaches hundreds of millions, Veritas reaches millions at most, and many of them are already holding the views that the election is rigged. It doesn't help that e-mails hacked from the DNC itself, to include its ex-chair show that the DNC did, in fact, perpetrate voter fraud as part of that party's primary nomination process. It lends weight to O'Keefe's videos being validated.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              I like this...

"O'Keefe regrets any pain suffered by Mr. Vera or his family."
              Text Deleted by ACG Staff

1)
              Watch your language
              3) Your statement is dangerously close to a being viewed as an actionable direct personal attack against a member or members of this forum.

ACG Staff
              Last edited by Salinator; 22 Oct 16, 18:30.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X