Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donna Brazile’s super-defensive interview

Feeding Trump's narrative.....

The last thing the interim chair of the Democratic National Committee should be doing right now is feeding Donald Trump's narrative that pretty much everything is rigged. Yet that is exactly what Donna Brazile did after Wednesday's presidential debate.

Speaking with Fox News Channel's Megyn Kelly, Brazile became extremely defensive when asked about hacked emails published by WikiLeaks that purport to show that the former CNN analyst provided a question to the Hillary Clinton campaign in advance of a town hall event in March, during the Democratic primary process. At the time, Brazile was still working for CNN, which organized the town hall.

Brazile ultimately disputed the emails' authenticity, but her initial answers were evasive and even bizarre at times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-donald-trump/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

The DNP seems to be in some disarray. Why wasn't she briefed? After all, they know what their own e-mails said, so you would think that they could have prepared her.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Donna Brazile on Obama's economy-

"I think people are more in despair about how things are-yes new jobs but they are low wage jobs. HOUSING is a huge issue. Most people pay half of what they make to rent." (from the Podesta emails batch #14)
      {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Her answers seem to be typical of many Progressives to me. That is, the interviewer started questioning her about stuff no Progressive would bring up with her. Put another way, the questioning went outside Leftist dogma.

The second that happens a Progressive will turn defensive big time. That's where the "persecution" thing comes from. It's a short way of saying "How dare you question me and my values!" The implication there is that her values are unassailable and you shouldn't be questioning them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X