Hillary unloads some crap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary unloads some crap!

All the morning local news outlets are reporting this. I'll bet some heads will roll for it.

Home Clinton Campaign Bus Investigated For Street Dump
    Hillary Clinton Campaign Bus Ain't That Some S***! Cops Investigate Street Dump

10/19/2016 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1019-hillary-clinton-bus-sewage-MIKE-ROBINS-01Hillary Clinton's got your WikiLeak right here ... in Georgia, where her tour bus dumped raw sewage onto the roadway.

It went down Tuesday in Lawrenceville at around 9:30 AM when someone inside the RV got out and opened the sewage drain, which drained onto the roadway and into the storm drain.

The deposit included drying toilet paper and, according to the police report, "a foul smell."

Hillary wasn't on the bus -- she was preparing for the debate Tuesday.

The Hazmat units responded and cleaned it up.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/19/hillar...sewage-ticket/

Most likely done by, by shhit what is the PC word today??? Oh ya, gays.

I like the good old conservative days of calling a spade a spade or in this case
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      Most likely done by, by shhit what is the PC word today??? Oh ya, gays.

Naw, gays don't like to drive, we like to be driven.

Comment

Her people had nothing to do with... the Justice Dept says so.
        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

I'll bet it was a Russian bus driver!

Comment

Oh, come on now... That was just Hillary oozing off her campaign bus...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Oh, come on now... That was just Hillary oozing off her campaign bus...
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Hillary and her supporters must be so full of it that the holding tank was overflowing?

The official excuse is that it was an honest mistake?

Truth is, I think that they are so cheap that they didn't want to pay the disposal fee at the local RV campground, so they tried to dump it into the storm drain and got caught.
                “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                  Hillary and her supporters must be so full of it that the holding tank was overflowing?

I kind of wish I got a dollar for every time Hillary and her minions used that excuse... It'd be better than a winning lottery ticket!

Truth is, I think that they are so cheap that they didn't want to pay the disposal fee at the local RV campground, so they tried to dump it into the storm drain and got caught.
                  More like they didn't give a... Well in this case they did. Right on the street. Why would anyone think that Hillary being so flippant about legality regarding anything wouldn't have people under her that think the same way? They dumped it because it was convenient to do it. Whether it was legal or not never crossed their minds. That consideration was irrelevant to them. Laws are for "Little" people.

Comment

Well get ready for her taking a dump on the middle class for the next four years...
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

To be fair, because we don't play dirty like the Democrats...Hillary was not on that bus.
                      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

Or maybe they can use the "no intent" excuse.
                        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                        “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                        Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

Hillary's oh **** moment.... wonderful.
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Been unloading Crap on us since 1992, in the words of Forrest Gump, that's all I have to say!
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                              To be fair, because we don't play dirty like the Democrats...Hillary was not on that bus.
                              But it is still all her **** and peanuts.... DNA proven.
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X