Ecuador Admits Cutting Julian Assange’s Internet Over Election Meddling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    Supporters of the current regime in Venezuela. Probably regretting having given Assange house room - they'd loose a hell of a lot of face if they booted him out now. Perhaps they could do a deal with the devil - large van from the Russian embassy arrives, large crate is unloaded and taken into the Ecuadorian embassy. Ten minutes later it is brought out again (with diplomatgic bag stickers on it) and driven back to the Russian embassy. Ecuadorian ambassador heaves a huge sigh of relief, pours a large drink and orders the spare room fumigated.
    I'm sure the female staff at the Embassy wouldn't be all that upset if the crate fell off the truck into the Thames. Apparently he seriously creeps them out.

Packing him off to Comrade Putin would be perfect. Vlad seems to be the new posterboy for morons across the political spectrum. Scratch a right winger and you'll find someone ready to jerk off over his 'manly' approach to invading & killing people. Scratch someone on the 'regressive left' and you'll find someone ready to tell you at excruciating length how he is just a victim of Western aggression (Clinton is a WARMONGER!!!!).

He's like a Rorshach test for idiot Westerners.
    Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
      Assange is a miserable human being and promotes destruction of others for personal gain, but that is an issue that is entirely separate from the facts disclosed in the emails.
      Assange was a hero to the left until he turned on them too.
      Beyond funny.
      Never a hero to me. I thought he was a dangerous egotist even before I knew he was a rapist. I've never felt the need to make excuses for his behaviour in any respect, even when it was to the detriment of people I might have disliked. Guess that makes one of us.

I really am enjoying confirmation that virtually none of the right wing warriors here have even a shred of principle.
      Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
        The cherry on top is a bunch of right wingers who used to want him dead practically begging him to release something hacked by a hostile power to rid them of a disagreeable woman.

Beyond funny.

FACT OF THE DAY:

Ted Kennedy secretly begged the Russians to intervene in the 1984 U.S. presidential election in his attempt to unseat President Ronald Reagan.
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I'm sure the female staff at the Embassy wouldn't be all that upset if the crate fell off the truck into the Thames. Apparently he seriously creeps them out.

Packing him off to Comrade Putin would be perfect. Vlad seems to be the new posterboy for morons across the political spectrum. Scratch a right winger and you'll find someone ready to jerk off over his 'manly' approach to invading & killing people. Scratch someone on the 'regressive left' and you'll find someone ready to tell you at excruciating length how he is just a victim of Western aggression (Clinton is a WARMONGER!!!!).

He's like a Rorshach test for idiot Westerners.
          The main problem with Clinton is demonstrative incompetence and blaming the Russian is a desperate attempt to deflect attention from the obvious. Trump is right her record is thirty years of incompetence.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

FACT OF THE DAY:

Ted Kennedy secretly begged the Russians to intervene in the 1984 U.S. presidential election in his attempt to unseat President Ronald Reagan.
            ....and now our right wing warriors are doing the same with Putin. The irony is utterly delicious. As I said, no principle, only expediency.

Comment

....and now our right wing warriors are doing the same with Putin. The irony is utterly delicious. As I said, no principle, only expediency.
              Racial relations are worse than they have been in decades, the cold war has returned, the deficit during Obama's two terms has grown more than all the presidents before, we had a secretary of state who's incompetence made state secrets easily accessible, the Iranians are opening saying they won't abide by the nuclear deal, we have had 8 years of the least transparent administration, whistle blowers have been hounded by an administration in ways reminiscent of McCarthyism, the number of people living below the poverty level has increased, the number of gun related murders has increased in many democratic party cities, our colleges are in chaos, the number of people seeking employment grows, the number of terrorist attacks around the world seems to be growing, Assad is still in Syria, no progress has been made on the Palestinian issue, the Philippines are defecting to China, the Secretary of State joked about the death of our diplomats, Russia is still in the Ukraine, no progress has been made on Climate change, etc.

Perhaps it is time for some competent administration to come along with some expediency. If you really think racism, misogyny, and social injustice are the most important problems we face you are insane. If you think the sex of a candidate is important you are a bigot, if you think the race of a candidate is important you are a racist, if you think the left represents liberal values you shouldn't be voting.

If you don't understand that the pending economic crisis will destroy the most vulnerable members of society you are an idiot.
              We hunt the hunters

Comment

'Our'?

Wrong flag for that.

If you believe that nonsense about Putin, I have a bridge to sell you.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                  Shouldn't be too complicated to smuggle a Prepaid Wireless WiFi USB adapter in there...
                  He didn't get that material all by himself. His role at this point is simply to draw attention, the same principle as the pretty girl in the tight outfit drawing eyes from the 'magician's' hands.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                    'Our'?

Wrong flag for that.
                    Right board, however.

If you believe that nonsense about Putin, I have a bridge to sell you.
                    And if you believe Trump wasn't publicly hoping for Putin to hack Clinton then I've given you far too much credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      OK, so after GW left the WH.
                      John, I know that you don't like Trump and and I understand why. But you appear to support Clinton, this I don't understand. Can you give me some S/A?
                      '
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

He is the biggest international embarrassment of the two. If your wife still has family in the old country have her ask them. What do they think and opinions of these two. Here, Trump is a Facepalm with a shake of the head and a laugh.

I consider him to be the bigger danger to our country as well.

Why do you support a person that has dis the military, our fallen, there family's and the veterans? How can you support someone who's opinion bounces around more than a ping-pong ball. How can you support someone that only a few years ago raved about the Clintons as such fine people. How can you support someone that has such a high opinion of Putin. How about cutting taxes but giving more money to DoD, which is already over funded.
                        Last edited by Half Pint John; 22 Oct 16, 02:30.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Right board, however.

And if you believe Trump wasn't publicly hoping for Putin to hack Clinton then I've given you far too much credit.
                          You have!
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X