Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump TV Launch Oct. 19, 2016 18:00 CT UNLV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump TV Launch Oct. 19, 2016 18:00 CT UNLV?

Everybody ready for this?

Since he's going down, only way out $-wise is a new TV Channel (TNT was taken by Turner so he'll need a new name, and you can be sure it's gotta have the Big T on it).

This way he gets to whinge and whine about how he got cheated and provide an 'alternative' news outlet for his fans.

Maximum publicity for launch anytime between last debate tomorrow and Nov 9th.
    Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
    (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

He does respect Kim Jong Un so I guess he's following his lead on this one.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I guess he's copying AlGore inventor of the internet who had a useless news channel he owned...

Comment

My guess is it will follow the Russia Today format, only instead of being beamed overseas as propaganda, it'll be used as homeland fodder for Trumpsters.
        Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
        (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

I like to see a hockey style debate, where lies and interruptions earn you time in the penalty box while your opposition can talk about whatever they want, as you sit pondering the price of your poor choices. They could tell the truth and act in a professional manner if they wanted to.

I'll be skipping this one as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X