Douche Bag Trump Still Thinks The Central Park 5 Are Guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bratwurst View Post
    This thread is one brutal beatdown from one forum-member to another. I like it.

Its the second thread on this topic. The other OP quickly realized that a single attacker cannot employ four sets of hands at the same time, or change shoe size repeatedly during an incident.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Its the second thread on this topic. The other OP quickly realized that a single attacker cannot employ four sets of hands at the same time, or change shoe size repeatedly during an incident.
      Imagine that.

Comment

Obviously an octopus did it.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Let me help you try to understand 2+2.

They were not exonerated. CBS News does not have legal jurisprudence in this case; they are a commercial media outlet, not a court of law.

The five had their sentences vacated, which is an entirely different matter than exoneration.

As to the rapists ' confession, it is regarded as suspect by the authorities, as it contains several verifiable falsehoods. It is clear he attacked her, but the physical evidence established that either he acted in conjunction with others or after others had completed their attacks.

Among the 1300 pieces of evidence (evidence is facts which are established to prove certain legal points) submitted by the State are expert testimony establishing that the victim was held by at least three sets of hands, more likely four, during at least three assault. There for at least four different brans of shoes, including five different sizes of shoe, at the scene during the attack other than the victims.

And yes, the City of New paid $40 million to guilty men. When they agreed to vacate the cases the city attorneys were confident they could win any lawsuit given the mass of evidence they had that the five were guilty.

Turned out the jury ignored the evidence and awarded them $40 million.

So once again, only a douche-bag could miss that glaring mountain of facts.

A very dim-witted one, at that.

The truth is out there, but some people are too stupid to bother looking it up for themselves. That is what keeps the media in business.
          Information stemming from the Armstrong Report, a report commissioned by the NYPD. Yeah, they don't have any reason to commission a favorable report.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            Why is this even being brought up? Why is Trump still talking about it? He wants to increase racial tensions and keep the country divided.
            Probably he is attacking the accuracy of the media, who gets tons of **** wrong. This being another example of how they are educating the misinformed.
            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
              Ya know lack of DNA is NOT evidence........and yes...cities pay out to the guilty unfortunately quite often, I'm afraid...
              It just happened in Baltimore.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...003-story.html

The city could have had it beat, but factor in the black jury, and retrials, it would have cost a lot of money.
              My worst jump story:
              No lie.

~
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                It's already split.....
                Obama?
                My worst jump story:
                No lie.

~
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

*Further split. My mistake on the wording.

Also, I can't help but wonder if this case would have been as big and if Trump would have gotten involved if the victim was black.
                  We would have Sharpton to deal with and his facts are even more wrong, but you give him a passing grade anyway.

I wonder why.
                  My worst jump story:
                  No lie.

~
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                    Obama?
                    And his minions.....
                    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                      We would have Sharpton to deal with and his facts are even more wrong, but you give him a passing grade anyway.

I wonder why.
                      Can you find one quote from me where I've ever praised or said anything positive about Sharpton. You can't, because yet again you're talking out of your ass.
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

And his minions.....
                        The puppet can't have minions, he is the minion. Anyway, his core political team are filled with zionists and those in favor of the status quo, ie white interests.
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                          He must not trust DNA evidence.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e655eab3c002

More evidence of Trump Douche Baggery.
                          So do a lot of Americans. Concentrate on the victim, not the perps. Her entire life was completely ruined.

Comment

The puppet can't have minions, he is the minion. Anyway, his core political team are filled with zionists and those in favor of the status quo, ie white interests.
                            Then maybe I should say fellow minions.

But white interests?
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Then maybe I should say fellow minions.

But white interests?
                              Under President Obama, the richest 10 percent were the only income group of Americans to see their median incomes rise, according to a survey released this week by the Federal Reserve.

The Fed data covered the years 2010-2013, during which period Mr. Obama constantly campaigned against income inequality and won re-election by painting his Republican rival as a tool of Wall Street plutocrats.

“Data from the 2013 [Survey of Consumer Finances] confirm that the shares of income and wealth held by affluent families are at modern historically high levels,” the report said in noting that the median income fell for every 10-percent grouping except the most affluent 10 percent.
                              http://ijr.com/2014/09/175053-latest...s-helped-rich/

How many blacks comprise that top 10%? If you look at the chart, blacks have suffered under Obama while elite whites have prospered. This doesn't happen by accident or chance. Every major policy he has been apart of, from our foreign policy to health care has greatly benefited our elite social class, which is basically all white.
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Can you find one quote from me where I've ever praised or said anything positive about Sharpton. You can't, because yet again you're talking out of your ass.
                                I read your mind, nothing there, like a Sharpton.
                                My worst jump story:
                                No lie.

~
                                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X