Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hillary Brownshirts are at it again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its how a Hillary supporter acts. No integrity, no courage, no loyalty.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
      Why is it that Trump protestors feel the need to resort to vandalism and violence in order to get their point across?
      http://bangordailynews.com/2016/10/1...lly-in-bangor/

I'm not even going to post the links of numerous cases where supporters have been singled out and beaten to a pulp by the Hillary Brownshirts.

Supporters are becoming afraid to place signs on their yard or bumper stickers on their cars due to the growing increase in vandalism.
      Most Democrats are very sick people.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
        Senator MacCarthy's talking ?
        Don't forget the House UnAmerican Activities Committee, HUAC, whose actions preceded and post-dated, MacCarty's and are often and inaccurately "whitewashed" as MacCarthyism.

But then liberals are notorious for distortions and not getting facts right.
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          That's how the Progressive Left has always rolled...

I'm actually surprised that someone like O'keefe with Project Veritas hasn't done a video essay on this. Get a bait car and plaster Trump and other Conservative bumper stickers on it. Park it in a very Progressive Leftist area, neighborhood, university lot, etc., and record the results.
          Two wonderful outcomes:

1. The vehicle will be vandalized. Probably in under 48 hours.
          2. The perps will be recorded and the police can get involved because you have clear evidence of who did it.
          I live in a very diverse and liberal neighborhood. Fellow down the street has an old pickup, half original gray and half primer gray. About a month ago a large Trump-Pence 2016 decal appeared on each door. Two weekends ago the name Pence disappeared.

A few days ago he was parking ahead of me as I walked to the corner store. When he got out of the truck, he spoke to me while pointing at the decal.

" libtards tried to rip the decal off my truck but I caught them before the could pull it all off."

I could plainly see the outline of the Pence half of the decal underneath primer, so I just said "Yup" and kept walking. No point in talking to such a blatant liar.

Comment

Drudge Report;
            POLL: 41% say election could be 'stolen'...
            Postal Worker Brags About Destroying Trump Ballots...
            Massive Voter Fraud Investigation TX...
            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

The Smoking Gun that explains this violence.
              https://d1sb17b1leotpq.cloudfront.ne...p-rallies.html
              “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X