White House Watch: No Sign of Allegations Fallout Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White House Watch: No Sign of Allegations Fallout Yet

Trailing by 7 points on Monday, now ahead by 2 points....this doesn't make sense.

At the close of a week that began with him trailing by seven points, Donald Trump still holds a slight lead over Hillary Clinton in today’s White House Watch survey despite a flurry of news reports alleging a history of sexual harassment on his part.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows Trump with 43% support to Clinton’s 41%. That’s unchanged from yesterday. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson picks up six percent (6%) of vote, and Green Party nominee Jill Stein has two percent (2%) backing. Four percent (4%) like another candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...se_watch_oct14
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    Trailing by 7 points on Monday, now ahead by 2 points....this doesn't make sense.

At the close of a week that began with him trailing by seven points, Donald Trump still holds a slight lead over Hillary Clinton in today’s White House Watch survey despite a flurry of news reports alleging a history of sexual harassment on his part.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows Trump with 43% support to Clinton’s 41%. That’s unchanged from yesterday. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson picks up six percent (6%) of vote, and Green Party nominee Jill Stein has two percent (2%) backing. Four percent (4%) like another candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...se_watch_oct14
    Typical Rasmussen tracking poll.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

I distrust polls, but I think Trump may be gaining the under-dog boost. The media and pop-media are so frenzied in their attacks on him that I wonder if it isn't pushing people into his corner.

Throw in Hillary's health, the e-mail leaks, and the fact that Libya keeps cropping up, and you have a strange brew.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

Friday Oct 7th Clinton +4.6. Today Clinton +6.7

Fourway race:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...tein-5952.html

Friday Oct 7th Clinton +3.2 Today Clinton +5.3

Look at Trumps Dive starting Oct 7th. His loss of support drove the separation.

Not rocket science folks. Just don't hide from the actual data.
        “To talk of many things:
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          I distrust polls, but I think Trump may be gaining the under-dog boost. The media and pop-media are so frenzied in their attacks on him that I wonder if it isn't pushing people into his corner.

Throw in Hillary's health, the e-mail leaks, and the fact that Libya keeps cropping up, and you have a strange brew.
          In order to get a boost, you need to go up....
          “To talk of many things:
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

If Trump isn't elected that will be the end of trusting the government and media.

Regardless of the results in polling the Democrats are planning for a big election fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
              Not rocket science folks. Just don't hide from the actual data.
              What is the difference between the methods used between Rasmussen & Real Clear Politics?
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                What is the difference between the methods used between Rasmussen & Real Clear Politics?
                RCP is an average of all the public polls, it includes Rasmussan, the LA Times etc. Tends to correct for individual polls being off.

Click on the link in my post. You can see the polls etc.
                “To talk of many things:
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Do not be surprised if this thread does not get moved to the catch all 'polls' thread up in the sticky part of the board.
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

One of the women says that he flipped up the armrest before groping her during their 1st-Class flight.
                    Now, its been a long time since I flew 1st class.... but as I recall, you can't do that with the armrests in the big, comfy chairs they have there.
                    So, yeah, another Clinton Machine liar.

And this is nothing new, they do the same thing every election.
                    Even McCain was accused of having an affair, Gingrich famously shut them down in 2012 when the Left-wing Media (but I repeat myself) was trying to make the gossip of his ex-wives into the new Holy Text.

Yawn...
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      One of the women says that he flipped up the armrest before groping her during their 1st-Class flight.
                      Now, its been a long time since I flew 1st class.... but as I recall, you can't do that with the armrests in the big, comfy chairs they have there.

Even McCain was accused of having an affair, Gingrich famously shut them down in 2012 when the Left-wing Media (but I repeat myself) was trying to make the gossip of his ex-wives into the new Holy Text.

Yawn...

While I believe that Trump could be guilty of all these claims, I find it interesting that the left and media suddenly find these actions offensive.
                      I don't seem to recall the media interviewing Juanita Broderick or Kathy Wiley about their sexual assault allegations, or being concerned that clinton took advantage of an innocent young intern who worked for him.

I guess a grope is bad, but rape and sexual harassment are "just sex" or a "personal matter" as the dems used to say.
                      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                        While I believe that Trump could be guilty of all these claims, I find it interesting that the left and media suddenly find these actions offensive.
                        I don't seem to recall the media interviewing Juanita Broderick or Kathy Wiley about their sexual assault allegations, or being concerned that clinton took advantage of an innocent young intern who worked for him.

I guess a grope is bad, but rape and sexual harassment are "just sex" or a "personal matter" as the dems used to say.
                        Did you miss the entire 1990's?????
                        “To talk of many things:
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Yawn...
                          Your memory or simply parroting the Trump mouthpiece on TV??

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...inutes-of-fame

Pierson, on CNN Wednesday night, insisted this incident couldn’t have taken place.

After listing a number of airplane models that she said didn’t fly to New York City at the time, Pierson claimed first-class seats of that era didn’t even have moving armrests.

"The first-class seats have fixed arm rests, so I can tell you if she was groped on a plane, it wasn't by Donald Trump and it certainly wasn't in first class,” Pierson said.
                          “To talk of many things:
                          Of cabbages—and kings—
                          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by broker View Post
                            If Trump isn't elected that will be the end of trusting the government and media.

Regardless of the results in polling the Democrats are planning for a big election fraud.
                            Very true.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

So you flew the same plane on the same Airline trump did that particular day? Sure, whatever you say Exo (or are you just miming while Katrina Pierson provides the words). Of course, you are wrong, but that is taken for granted. I suspect the liar here isn't the lady groped by Trump.

Aviation experts on Twitter quickly rejected Pierson’s “armrest trutherism”

"Hi @KatrinaPierson, the aircraft types you mentioned all did operate into New York City,” tweeted top aviation authority @NYCAviation.

CNN’s aviation editor, Jon Ostrower, also spent last night researching first-class cabin armrests of the early 80s.

"So far, I’ve found photos of armrests stowing on 70s-80s vintage Braniff, National and TWA first class cabins,” he tweeted.
                              http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...inutes-of-fame
                              Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X