Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Press Buries Hillary Clinton’s Sins

The Wall Street Journal is now chiming in on the blatantly obvious:

But even if average voters had the TV on 24/7, they still probably haven’t heard the news about Hillary Clinton: That the nation now has proof of pretty much everything she has been accused of.

Appease the Red Army......

Mrs. Clinton has been exposed to have no core, to be someone who constantly changes her position to maximize political gain. Leaked speeches prove that she has two positions (public and private) on banks; two positions on the wealthy; two positions on borders; two positions on energy. Her team had endless discussions about what positions she should adopt to appease “the Red Army”—i.e. “the base of the Democratic Party.”

Voters might not know any of this, because while both presidential candidates have plenty to answer for, the press has focused solely on taking out Mr. Trump. And the press is doing a diligent job of it.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-pres...ins-1476401308
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

This election will be as honest as the DNC convention.

In other words, rigged to the max.

The good news is that we will be able to spend the next four years battering the POTUS with the dual accusations of failing to be the legal DNC candidate, and of failing to secure the office legally.

Look how much political capital the birther claims cost Bobo; with this, we can utterly discredit Hillary. Given her health, her Veep moving up in mid-term will only make them more vulnerable.

The leaked emails are not going away. They will haunt her for the rest of her political life.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

The transparent media bias is incredibly insane, so much that they may just end up helping Trump win the presidency.
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
        The transparent media bias is incredibly insane, so much that they may just end up helping Trump win the presidency.
        Nah our elections are so rigged a real vote will never be seen again. My prediction is a very close election with the hellhag just coming over the top.

It's better than the Russian version with 110% voting for putin, but just as rigged...
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

God you people are funny.
          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
          “To talk of many things:
          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          And why the sea is boiling hot—
          And whether pigs have wings.”
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
            Hope so, unfortunately the American voter is dumb as all hell.... eight years of third world Kenyan rule proved that.
            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

The good news is that we will be able to spend the next four years battering the POTUS with the dual accusations of failing to be the legal DNC candidate, and of failing to secure the office legally.
              And... this is interesting.

If the President is illegal, then it would be legal for all of the rest of us to ignore the Federal Government.
              I like it!

Might be even better this way.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

So, if Hillary wins does that mean POTUS = Piece Of Totally Useless $h!+...?

Just curious...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Just curious...
                  It's meant that for a long time now....
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                    God you people are funny.
                    Keep laughing. Keep believing what the Hillary Fact Checking sites tells you, never questioning no matter how outrageous the claim.
                    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Just curious...
                      Worse then that. It will mean that the definition of "People" in the Constitution and Bill of Rights will eventually be defined as the community and not the individual as it is now. Once that happens, kiss goodbye to your right to criticize the Government, to worship as a Christian, to be secure in your home and property, the right to defend yourself and your family, and the right to determine your own future. You will eventually become a subject of the state who's value will be determine by your worth to serve.
                      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

There is and has been plenty of press to take on Hillary’s issues. FOX, Breitbart, Limbaugh, et al—if you want to subject yourself to it. Hillary’s issues were covered by the mainstream media when they were timely and they did not keep her from being nominated the Democratic Candidate for the Presidency.

The issue of a partisan press is nothing new. FOX news and all of the media outlets owned by the Murdoch family has always touted their family viewpoint.

I have said here before, I do genealogical research and that includes looking through old newspapers. Owners’ and publishers’ viewpoints are often exceptionally obvious and that goes back into the 1860s in the ones that I have gone through. Partisanship of the owners is nothing new—it is to be expected. Our press is not owned by the government and therefore should be expected to present the owner’s viewpoints.

I have seen 2 newspapers printed in little towns of 300 and 400 people that represent polar opposite viewpoints. It has always been the reader’s choice of which outlet to use, or not to partake of the news at all.

Trump’s issues may have been covered in the Entertainment Press but not by the mainstream press, so his issues are probably new to most of us. It is not up to the mainstream media to do comparison studies of the sinfulness of Trump and Clinton. That is up to your church, and you. We all have supremely convenient ways to do it on the internet. In this day and age it’s not hard to do. And it's not illegal for us to share our personal viewpoints here or in a letter to the editor or posting some article on Facebook. It is up to each individual whether they are influenced by what is shared out there in whatever form.
                        Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Look how much political capital the birther claims cost Bobo; with this, we can utterly discredit Hillary. Given her health, her Veep moving up in mid-term will only make them more vulnerable.

The leaked emails are not going away. They will haunt her for the rest of her political life.
                          Just like Billy Bob's investigation into his sexual misconduct. I suspect the Clinton's spend a lot of money gather dirt on everyone else to maintain their safety.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

What passes as "journalism" these days is a pathetic shadow of what it once used to be. Yes, there has always been the shrill, biased, attack yellow-journalism in the past....but with new mediums of communications being created almost on a yearly basis, it has become a free-for-all and any integrity that has somehow managed to survived until recently is now certainly gone.

"Journalists" have completely abandoned their constitutional duties of reporting a long time ago, and today offer only opinionated drivel to support the base of their readership.

I should add at this point, as trashy as the profession has become....at least some have a shred of decency to be very open and honest of their political stance and make no attempt to hide it. In principal, I actually do not have a problem with this. If one wishes to announce that the political stance of their publication is on the bottom side of Pluto and their articles reflect this...more power to them.

The ones I hate are those who hold their profession of journalism on the high altar of unbiased, objective reporting when in fact they do the exact opposite. These types now account for 98% of worldwide so-called journalists.

Yes, we have a choice of reading/hearing/watching/listening to what we want, but it misses the point that these entities have forced us into this position by pontificating their own viewpoints.

It goes without saying, my respect for these people is about as low as that of a corrupt government bureaucrat. The fact that an institution originally created for actually reporting the facts but instead chooses to adopt and even promote an ideology - any ideology - is beyond disgusting and IMO, poses a real threat to people's freedoms.
                              Last edited by asterix; 15 Oct 16, 13:41.
                              You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X