Clear All

• It's all in the conspiracy.....

Have fun with this :

Get out the tinfoil!

I had fun.
    Thank you Boomer !
    That rug really tied the room together

Comment

It's funny, isn't it, Seb? Hilarious, oh my, it's awful quiet here......

Comment

To be fair:

"Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

- David Rockefeller

Where people go crazy is in their interpretation of what exactly is meant by a one world order or government. The conspiracy theorists with their boundless creativity and limited wisdom feel that the world is run by shape-shifting lizard-men whose end goal is to enslave all of humanity. These type of theories are obviously complete bs, however that shouldn't take away from the fact that there still lies some truth to the original claim, albeit far less sinister in nature.

Of course our global bankers and other globalist want a world that's all marching to the beat of the same drum. A world where they can make money and have influence over every government on the planet. We are certainly moving towards a more integrated society and global economy. We are also seeing various instances where global interests have/will trump American sovereignty.

There is some truth to certain conspiracy theories, however it becomes easy to write them off as utter nonsense when seeing how far some of them are taken. Which I think there is a purpose behind that.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Everything you need to know...

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            To be fair:

"Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

- David Rockefeller

Where people go crazy is in their interpretation of what exactly is meant by a one world order or government. The conspiracy theorists with their boundless creativity and limited wisdom feel that the world is run by shape-shifting lizard-men whose end goal is to enslave all of humanity. These type of theories are obviously complete bs, however that shouldn't take away from the fact that there still lies some truth to the original claim, albeit far less sinister in nature.

Of course our global bankers and other globalist want a world that's all marching to the beat of the same drum. A world where they can make money and have influence over every government on the planet. We are certainly moving towards a more integrated society and global economy. We are also seeing various instances where global interests have/will trump American sovereignty.

There is some truth to certain conspiracy theories, however it becomes easy to write them off as utter nonsense when seeing how far some of them are taken. Which I think there is a purpose behind that.
            The Illuminati have their reasons but it's hidden to us. How can we possibly manage to glean their mysterious purposes when we can't even decipher how the Egyptian pyramids work? How many sides are there to pyramids? And notice that the Washington Monument has a pyramid on the top? Washington was our 1st president AND he was a Freemason. It's all on the dollar bill.

Illuminati Confirmed!

Comment

And the others are making threads at ACG ,backing up their claims with A.Jones and Breibart deliriums.
              That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                And the others are making threads at ACG ,backing up their claims with A.Jones and Breibart deliriums.
                Well, I have not used either of those for a while, but are there any other websites that you would like to Blacklist, Senator McCarthy?
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by boomer400 View Post
                  The Illuminati have their reasons but it's hidden to us. How can we possibly manage to glean their mysterious purposes when we can't even decipher how the Egyptian pyramids work? How many sides are there to pyramids? And notice that the Washington Monument has a pyramid on the top? Washington was our 1st president AND he was a Freemason. It's all on the dollar bill.

Illuminati Confirmed!
                  Five. Four sides and a base.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                    Old American saying: "Just because you are paranoid does not mean that someone isn't out to get you".

Pragmatists understand to look for the kernel of truth inside rumors, legends, myths, conspiracies, news broadcasts and all government press releases.

Besides, you're the people who rebelled and murdered all of your politicians, bankers and the educated elite, and then came up with Napoleon.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Five. Four sides and a base.
                      Four. Three sides and a base.
                      "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

The below is all over the internet, yet has not been mentioned at all in the mainstream media as far as I can tell.

Is it all made up? Another conspiracy? If not, why isn't it being reported?

Judge Orders Child Rape Lawsuit Against Trump Forward

A suit filed October 10, 2016, accuses Trump of several forcible and statutory rapes of a "Jane Doe",who has not been named for legal reasons, at a series of sex parties hosted by convicted sexual offender Jeffrey Epstein in 1994. At the time she was 13 years old, and other minors under the legal age of consent were also brought to the parties for sexual abuse, the suit alleges.

Doe claims that "Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff ... Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff's pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted."

This is the third attempt to have the case prosecuted, which has involved changes in venue and the plaintiff's attorneys. One of the earlier attempts was filed with the address of a foreclosed house where no one lives. New York's five-year statute of limitations has run out, which will make prosecution of the case difficult. Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams ordered a status hearing for pre-trial or settlement preparation for October 16, 2016. Trump's attorney, Alan Garten, said of the case: "As I have said before, the allegations are categorically untrue and an obvious publicity stunt aimed at smearing my client."

From: https://www.google.la/?gws_rd=cr,ssl...ump+child+rape
                        "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

Comment

Ever read Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail 72? There's one part in that book where he concocts a scenario like the one in Philip's post above.

Comment

So is it not true that Trump is facing charges of child rape?
                            "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
                              So is it not true that Trump is facing charges of child rape?
                              We don't know. The MSM is always covering up for Trump! (sorry, someone had to say it)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X