Leaks Have Exposed Journalists In Clinton’s Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaks Have Exposed Journalists In Clinton’s Corner

Is the a MSM source that actually reports unbiased news regarding Clinton?

Another email in the Wikileaks release shows that Donna Brazile, the current head of the Democratic National Committee, and then a CNN contributor tipped off the Clinton campaign on a question Hillary would receive in a town hall.
    “From time to time I get the questions in advance,” Brazile wrote to Clinton’s communications director Jennifer Palmieri on March 12, 2016.

The Daily Caller has previously reported on a leak provided by Guccifer 2.0 which contains an invite to an off-the-record cocktail party hosted by the Clinton campaign that 37 journalists from 14 outlets attended. The outlets represented were ABC, Bloomberg, CBS, CNN, Daily Beast, Huffington Post, MSNBC, NBC, New Yorker, New York Times, People, Politico, Vice, and Vox. In that same leak, the Clinton campaign described New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman as a “friendly journalist” who they have had “tee up stories.” The Clinton campaign said that they have “never been disappointed” with Haberman.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/hi...#ixzz4Mz8j1UKP
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Wouldn’t it be easier to list which ones weren’t in her corner?
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

This is the kind of evil garbage that you would expect to find in a 3rd-World Dictatorship.

HOW THE HELL CAN ANY OF YOU SUPPORT THIS?!?!?!?
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        This is the kind of evil garbage that you would expect to find in a 3rd-World Dictatorship.

HOW THE HELL CAN ANY OF YOU SUPPORT THIS?!?!?!?
        This is the kind of stuff I expect from Progressive Leftists, anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Another email in the Wikileaks release shows that Donna Brazile, the current head of the Democratic National Committee, and then a CNN contributor tipped off the Clinton campaign on a question Hillary would receive in a town hall.
          “From time to time I get the questions in advance,” Brazile wrote to Clinton’s communications director Jennifer Palmieri on March 12, 2016.

The Daily Caller has previously reported on a leak provided by Guccifer 2.0 which contains an invite to an off-the-record cocktail party hosted by the Clinton campaign that 37 journalists from 14 outlets attended. The outlets represented were ABC, Bloomberg, CBS, CNN, Daily Beast, Huffington Post, MSNBC, NBC, New Yorker, New York Times, People, Politico, Vice, and Vox. In that same leak, the Clinton campaign described New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman as a “friendly journalist” who they have had “tee up stories.” The Clinton campaign said that they have “never been disappointed” with Haberman.

So your saying that The Daily Caller is not Clintons side or the Caller is not journalism.

The latest Tweets from GUCCIFER 2.0

Serious stuff, real serious stuff "believe me"
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            So your saying that The Daily Caller is not Clintons side or the Caller is not journalism.

The latest Tweets from GUCCIFER 2.0

Serious stuff, real serious stuff "believe me"
            So you are saying that the MSM is not on Clinton’s side?
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Over here the general agreement among commentators seems to be that Clinton is one of the weakest candidates ever,

"....but this Trump character is just unbelievable ..."

and then they go on to fill the page with Trump's latest exploits.

If only you had run a normal candidate with a minimum of social skills and intellect this should have been a walk in the park.
              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                Over here the general agreement among commentators seems to be that Clinton is one of the weakest candidates ever,

If only you had run a normal candidate with a minimum of social skills and intellect this should have been a walk in the park.
                agreed. we ended up with possibly the only candidate who could lose to someone as bad as Hillary.
                45B10 1986-91

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Trump is awful.
                  I completely agree with you. He is not conservative, he is not inspiring, all he offers to me is that he is not Hillary.
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

The various media outlets in the US and elsewhere make mistakes....but most Americans are level headed and do not agree with sensationalist reporting whether its sensationalist anti American reports from Russia or Iran, or whether its sensationalist anti Immigrant or anti Russian report from right here in the US. Do most Russians dislike America???? I doubt it...how could Russians look at pictures of WW2 and not like America. Same can be said for how Americans view Russians.

Trumps last hope is to call for Russia and America to set aside their differences and to stop insulting each other. Trump needs to call for unity to defeat ISIL as the Russians and Americans were united during WW2 to defeat the Third Reich. Trump needs to put up banners of the Big three, and banners of FDR at his rallies.
                    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

The women who claim they were groped, etc, by Trump all came out on the same day and from different news sources. That indicates to me that it was orchestrated by the Clinton camp and the media.
                      {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

I believe that presidential candidates are held to a higher standard than just about everyone else, except for a SCOTUS nominee. What a billionaire businessman does, isn't my concern. When he runs for president, it is. Rich people and stars have always done illegal/immoral things and gotten away with it. It is when they want to be my leader, that I take exception to their lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                          The women who claim they were groped, etc, by Trump all came out on the same day and from different news sources. That indicates to me that it was orchestrated by the Clinton camp and the media.
                          An who were all those exfrieds ofvClinton sitting in the front row of the debate? Did that happen by chance or was it also "orchestrated? Gee, gosh and golly
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

No, I was asking if there is a news source out there that that reports unbiased news on Clinton.
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

An who were all those exfrieds ofvClinton sitting in the front row of the debate? Did that happen by chance or was it also "orchestrated? Gee, gosh and golly
                              Orchestrated? Certainly. But news organizations didn't send them there.
                              {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Taj Mahal
                                by casanova
                                US president with his wife Melania before the famos Taj Mahal in India. Trump was fanatical wellcomed by the Indian Population on Monday....
                                Today, 23:37
                              • casanova
                                Indis
                                by casanova
                                US president Trump meets the Premier of India Narendra Modi. In Ahmedabad Narendra shows textileing to Trump and his wife Melania. ...
                                Today, 23:28
                              • casanova
                                Italia
                                by casanova
                                Italian soldiers are guarding the closed Milan cathedrel because of the Chinese Corona Virus. Whole northern Italy is infected by the Corona Virus. ...
                                Today, 23:14
                              Working...
                              X