Clinton campaign mocks Catholics, Southerners, ‘needy Latinos’ in emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Oh my, that sounds like so much of a Trump reply.
    If so, it's one he learned from the libtards and Demoncrats.
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      You have been assumed to be a Trump supporter, therefore the politics of personal destruction are being applied to you.
      How's it feel?

Dealing with fanatics is always like this. Now that their Fuhrer-ette has openly declared that anyone on Trump's side is a "Deplorable", non-pople and things to be despised & hated, they are leaping to the kind of vicious slander and brutal verbal assaults that were regarded as stupid and childish just a few years ago.
      And it can only get worse from here.
      Recall how Trump supporters were physically assaulted, just a couple of months ago?
      Allow Clinton to take power, and it will be officially condoned and become a routine fact of life.

Look at my sig., and think of how all of Clinton's evils have been ignored by the media and covered-up by the Govt.
      You know I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        If so, it's one he learned from the libtards and Demoncrats.
        He finally had a place to learn about real.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
          You despise Clinton yet you use her methods.........
          He claims to despise Clinton, yet never posts anything about that view. Just like many other folks here who claim to dislike her.

Actually, he takes it personally if one mocks her. Exo was accused of liking little boys by HPJ after mocking Clinton.

He took it personally that I called her Killary.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Trump is just so much more fun. Very amusing the way his supports try to find ways to support him. He is laughable as is much of his defense. Not my fault, everyone is out to get me, I didn't say that, my quote was taken out of context and and and

Killary=name calling=kindergarten.

Comment

Trump is just so much more fun. Very amusing the way his supports try to find ways to support him. He is laughable as is much of his defense. Not my fault, everyone is out to get me, I didn't say that, my quote was taken out of context and and and
              Those of us from the NYC metro area know Trump for what he is.

His comments 11 yrs ago don't bother me. What bothers me is he won't attack Hillary's weaknesses. That's why I feel he is a plant. He doesn't want to be POTUS. He's there to ensure a Clinton victory.

Killary=name calling=kindergarten.
              Something you gleefully engage in. We all do.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                What bothers me is he won't attack Hillary's weaknesses. That's why I feel he is a plant. He doesn't want to be POTUS. He's there to ensure a Clinton victory.
                I wish they would just discuss the issues--in specific terms--but namecalling is just so much more fun---and juvenile.

Comment

His comments 11 yrs ago don't bother me. What bothers me is he won't attack Hillary's weaknesses. That's why I feel he is a plant. He doesn't want to be POTUS. He's there to ensure a Clinton victory.

GOOD MORNING!

From a couple years ago being tight friends with the Clinton to today, always struk me as some what strange.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                    I wish they would just discuss the issues--in specific terms--but namecalling is just so much more fun---and juvenile.
                    People like the melodrama. Droning on about issues is dull, and you can't get a YouTube clip of it the way you can of a Killary so stoned that she is unaware that a fly is walking across her face.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I often think the same thing. He isn't conservative and he keeps doing things that make me think he wants to lose.
                      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                        I often think the same thing. He isn't conservative and he keeps doing things that make me think he wants to lose.
                        What it, anti-Trump post are trolling, ranting and treason.
                        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                        “To talk of many things:
                        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        And why the sea is boiling hot—
                        And whether pigs have wings.”
                        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

GOOD MORNING!

From a couple years ago being tight friends with the Clinton to today, always struk me as some what strange.
                          Exactly.
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                            Well IMO, Hillary's horrible track record as SoS, Emails, and her health are important issues. But all we see from Trump is the occasional jab. He essentially leaves her alone on that.

And Trumps comments 11 years ago are something Hillary should leave alone. Bill may not be running, but her actions back then say a lot about her position.

If Trump assaulted or raped anyone, that should certainly be an issue.

If a candidates character will affect their actions and performance as POTUS it should be fair game. Bill and many other Presidents have shown us that being a womanizer doesn't affect the ability to lead.

Hillary's character shows otherwise.
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X