Clinton campaign mocks Catholics, Southerners, ‘needy Latinos’ in emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton campaign mocks Catholics, Southerners, ‘needy Latinos’ in emails

Blame it on the Russians for their own emails.......

The sheer number of insults in the email trove has left the Clinton campaign, along with outside organizations such as the Center for American Progress that were routinely involved in the brutal bad-mouthing, unable or unwilling to respond. Instead, they have blamed the hack on Russia and have refused to even confirm that the emails are genuine, though they also haven’t denied their authenticity.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...mails-reveal-/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Morning news in Chicago made no reference to any of this beyond saying additional emails from the DNC were released.

It is almost laughable and sad how the local news is spinning the election news.

Imagine the firestorm if the Trump emails mocked latinos.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

The sheer number of insults in the email trove has left the Clinton campaign, along with outside organizations such as the Center for American Progress that were routinely involved in the brutal bad-mouthing, unable or unwilling to respond. Instead, they have blamed the hack on Russia and have refused to even confirm that the emails are genuine, though they also haven’t denied their authenticity.

So common to libtard mentality, "It's not my fault I got caught doing/saying something I shouldn't."
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

And your grab the p--- is still going to lose in a historical fashion.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
          Morning news in Chicago made no reference to any of this beyond saying additional emails from the DNC were released.

It is almost laughable and sad how the local news is spinning the election news.

Imagine the firestorm if the Trump emails mocked latinos.
          Get real, he has mocked just about every group except some white males.

This he didn't do in e-mails but in his campaign in front of live mikes and cameras.

GET REAL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            And your grab the p--- is still going to lose in a historical fashion.
            You're out of line John, I never said anything about "grab the p___".

I also didn't vote for Trump in the primaries nor have I defended him.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
              So common to libtard mentality, "It's not my fault I got caught doing/saying something I shouldn't."
              Oh my, that sounds like so much of a Trump reply.

Comment

You're out of line John, I never said anything about "grab the p___".

I also didn't vote for Trump in the primaries nor have I defended him.
                I'm not out of line, your just over whelmed with you opinion being the correct one. IT isn't

Comment

I'm not out of line, your just over whelmed with you opinion being the correct one. IT isn't
                  Yes you are out of line attributing the 'grab' as mine.

Are you now saying that the Democrats aren't blaming it on the Russians?

Here's a news flash for the Democrats; stop sending emails that degrade voters.

Comment

Yes you are out of line attributing the 'grab' as mine.

Are you now saying that the Democrats aren't blaming it on the Russians?

Here's a news flash for the Democrats; stop sending emails that degrade voters.
                    I never attribute any thing to you. You seem like a true Trumpster finding a personal attack when there isn't any. That isn't a good defense just the result of supporting something that doesn't deserve you time and effort.

While I despise the Clintons I can not fathom what you find positive with Trump.

Oh, the Rosetta Stone has a good course to learn Russian. You might fit in wit Dumps friends.

Comment

You're out of line John...
                      You have been assumed to be a Trump supporter, therefore the politics of personal destruction are being applied to you.
                      How's it feel?

Dealing with fanatics is always like this. Now that their Fuhrer-ette has openly declared that anyone on Trump's side is a "Deplorable", non-pople and things to be despised & hated, they are leaping to the kind of vicious slander and brutal verbal assaults that were regarded as stupid and childish just a few years ago.
                      And it can only get worse from here.
                      Recall how Trump supporters were physically assaulted, just a couple of months ago?
                      Allow Clinton to take power, and it will be officially condoned and become a routine fact of life.

Look at my sig., and think of how all of Clinton's evils have been ignored by the media and covered-up by the Govt.
                      You know I'm right.
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I never attribute any thing to you.
                        Really.........

And your grab the p---
                        While I despise the Clintons I can not fathom what you find positive with Trump.
                        Again, I have posted nothing positive about Trump. I also clearly stated that I didn't vote for him in the primaries.....yet you have determined that I am a "Trumpster"

You despise Clinton yet you use her methods.........

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                          You have been assumed to be a Trump supporter, therefore the politics of personal destruction are being applied to you.
                          How's it feel?
                          A little surprised that it is coming from John.

Comment

A little surprised that it is coming from John.
                            .... why ?

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Really.........
                              Again, I have posted nothing positive about Trump. I also clearly stated that I didn't vote for him in the primaries.....yet you have determined that I am a "Trumpster"

You despise Clinton yet you use her methods.........
                              The truth is not in the little one. I've had him on Ignore since shortly after I started here.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X