Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump continues to set the excuse up for failure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump continues to set the excuse up for failure.

This time its not the mic that the Commission on Presidential Debates provided now it the entire Commission.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...former-clinton

“By the way, you know that so-called Commission on Presidential Debates?” Trump asked the audience at a rally in Ocala, Fla.
    “The head guy used to work for Bill Clinton. Did you know that, I just found that out. The head guy worked for Bill Clinton. Ay yi yi, what a rigged deal this is.

“I have no respect for that group by the way, I have none,” he continued. “It sounds good — Presidential Commission … Give me a break.
    Typical Trump, i.e. totally mistaken. The Commission on Presidential Debates has TWO co-chairs. One is always appointed by the GOP and the other appointed by the Dems.

Mike McCurry, a former press secretary for Clinton, is a co-chair for the CPD, along with former Republican National Committee chairman Frank Fahrenkopf. The CPD was started in 1987 as a nonpartisan organization and was headed by the two parties’ chairmen, Fahrenkopf and Paul Kirk.
    Everyone is against him. Everything is rigged.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    This time its not the mic that the Commission on Presidential Debates provided now it the entire Commission.

Typical Trump, i.e. totally mistaken. The Commission on Presidential Debates has TWO co-chairs. One is always appointed by the GOP and the other appointed by the Dems.

Poor little child. I bet he won't get any candy on Halloween and well blame it on is costume of being a conservative. Give me a tissue please
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Trump hints that Ryan is part of 'sinister deal'
      One day after warning the GOP that his "shackles" are off, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump floated the prospect of a "sinister deal" preventing Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) from coming to his defense.

Trump at a Florida rally on Wednesday questioned why Ryan, who effectively conceded Trump's White House chances during a call with lawmakers this week, wouldn't come out and congratulate him after Sunday's presidential debate.
      "Wouldn't you think Paul Ryan would call and say, 'good going'?" Trump asked in Ocala.

"You'd think they'd say, 'Great going, Don. Let's go, let's beat this crook. Let's beat her. We've got to stop her.' No, he doesn't do that. There's a whole deal going on. We're going to figure it out. I always figure things out. There's a whole sinister deal."

It's the latest evidence of a deepening fracture between the GOP nominee and his party's establishment less than one month before the election. It all comes while frantic Republicans face the fallout of Friday's release of damaging audio in which Trump talks about groping women without their consent.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-sinister-deal

Comment

In other news, CE picks up the TDS forum spamming industry.
        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Trump is just modelling behaviour for other conservative men - demand others take responsibility for their failures, refuse to take responsibility for your own.
            Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
              Trump is just modelling behaviour for other conservative men - demand others take responsibility for their failures, refuse to take responsibility for your own.
              That sounds so much like the Democrats and especially Killary.
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                In other news, CE picks up the TDS forum spamming industry.
                Yes I guess I should have focused on the Premium cable Hipster news show thread. Sorry about that.
                “To talk of many things:
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Well CE you made the 'He's just a fanatic' iggy list. Bye.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    OMG CE, Your on the all powerful Wimpy's ignore list.

Sorry you have to suffer so much pain and disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                      I feel honored. Thank you.
                      “To talk of many things:
                      Of cabbages—and kings—
                      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                        OMG CE, Your on the all powerful Wimpy's ignore list.

Sorry you have to suffer so much pain and disrespect.
                        It's amazing how simply posting the Trumpeteers candidates OWN words can get you labeled a fanatic. Its like they are ashamed about their own candidates and what he says at his rallies. Simply amazing.
                        “To talk of many things:
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

It's amazing how simply posting the Trumpeteers candidates OWN words can get you labeled a fanatic. Its like they are ashamed about their own candidates and what he says at his rallies. Simply amazing.
                          Exactly what I was thinking. It's almost like Trump is writing campaign ads for the Democrats. Trump supporters are in such deep denial that quoting their candidate is seen as trolling or spamming

Comment

Who wouldn't be ashamed of Trump? Hell, he still thinks the Central Park 5 are guilty.
                            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

This is what happens when your dealing with a boxcar and a BB.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X