• NBC News/SM Clinton +7
    • Quinnipiac Clinton +6
    • FOX News Clinton +4
    • Reuters/Ipsos Clinton +7

Leave a comment:

• Michele
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I for one, do not want a Castro, Chavez, Mugabe, Stalin, Hitler, or other insane dictatorial @$$wipe in power... And, that is exactly what Hillary is.
    Clinton is Hitler?

Are you sure you are not overstating your case a little bit?

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    And the LATimes/USC Tracking poll still gives Trump a lead of 2 % : 45 to 43 .

And why should the NBC poll be better , given the political opinions of NBC ?
    You need to look at ALL of them. LA/USC is the only one showing any Trump lead at all. When I see 8-1 or 9-1 I tend to think the 1 is the outlier.

Oh, by the way another major poll released today show Mrs Clinton with a +11% lead. 50% of the respondents were contacted after the Friday release of the groping tape.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    Trump down either by 9 in a four way race or 14 in a two way race....

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/firs...digits-n663691
    And the LATimes/USC Tracking poll still gives Trump a lead of 2 % : 45 to 43 .

And why should the NBC poll be better , given the political opinions of NBC ?

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Have you heard of the Electoral College? My vote only makes a difference in the Presidential race as it effects the outcome for Arizona voting in the Electoral College. If the vote in Arizona will not be close I am free to vote for whoever I want. If it is close them I will vote for the candidate most likely to stop Hillary Clinton from obtaining office. If that's Trump, then I will vote for Trump.

I for one, do not want a Castro, Chavez, Mugabe, Stalin, Hitler, or other insane dictatorial @$$wipe in power... And, that is exactly what Hillary is. Only an utter moron or the most ill-informed, unthinking fool could vote Hillary in.
    Yes, that is why I posted that link. As of now Arizona is right in the middle, it very well squeak by and go for Mrs Clinton. Which greatly increases the odd of you being a Trumpeteer.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    I just hope for lightening to get both of them before the election. Both of them are going to be a disaster of epic proportions. Hellary must be stopped though. So if it makes a difference I'll hold my nose and vote for trump. I live in CA so the election will pretty much be decided before I vote...

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Have you heard of the Electoral College? My vote only makes a difference in the Presidential race as it effects the outcome for Arizona voting in the Electoral College. If the vote in Arizona will not be close I am free to vote for whoever I want. If it is close them I will vote for the candidate most likely to stop Hillary Clinton from obtaining office. If that's Trump, then I will vote for Trump.

I for one, do not want a Castro, Chavez, Mugabe, Stalin, Hitler, or other insane dictatorial @$$wipe in power... And, that is exactly what Hillary is. Only an utter moron or the most ill-informed, unthinking fool could vote Hillary in.
    Unfotunately your last paragraph decribes about half of the "voters" (legal and not ... ) in the USA. Uninformed, indifferent, or plain greedy, this will be a close election again based upon voters that think as citizens and voters that think as proles.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Arizona is the lightest shade of pink on the map. Might be the next to go light blue.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...ecast/arizona/

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Only if it makes a difference in Arizona. That is, if it appears close, I will, otherwise, no. My intent is keeping that incompetent, sociopathic, narcissistic, lying, useless, violent, angry, old hag, Hillary out of office.
    Arizona is the lightest shade of pink on the map. Might be the next to go light blue.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...ecast/arizona/

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    So you are not voting for Trump?
    Only if it makes a difference in Arizona. That is, if it appears close, I will, otherwise, no. My intent is keeping that incompetent, sociopathic, narcissistic, lying, useless, violent, angry, old hag, Hillary out of office.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Emphasis mine.

I have no love for Trump. I dislike the man, and the candidate. I have from the very start argued entirely against Hillary Clinton, who is on a scale of 0 to 10 as suited to office a 0 while Trump is a, say, 2.

Both are failures as public servants. But, only Hillary has a track record going back decades of utter, abject, criminal, lying, incompetent, useless, self-serving, occupation of public office. That makes nearly anyone a better choice.
    I suppose, if it were Hillary versus Charles Manson, I'd choose Hillary. Richard Nixon would be better, and that's after the Watergate scandal.
    So you are not voting for Trump?

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Its been a bad couple days for you Trumpeters. And today we looks like he will make it a deranged Trump week or even more.

The man is digging a really deep hole and there is no one willing to knock the shovel out of his hands.
    Emphasis mine.

I have no love for Trump. I dislike the man, and the candidate. I have from the very start argued entirely against Hillary Clinton, who is on a scale of 0 to 10 as suited to office a 0 while Trump is a, say, 2.

Both are failures as public servants. But, only Hillary has a track record going back decades of utter, abject, criminal, lying, incompetent, useless, self-serving, occupation of public office. That makes nearly anyone a better choice.
    I suppose, if it were Hillary versus Charles Manson, I'd choose Hillary. Richard Nixon would be better, and that's after the Watergate scandal.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    To make sure the results came out the way the pollsters intended, why else?
    Its been a bad couple days for you Trumpeters. And today we looks like he will make it a deranged Trump week or even more.

The man is digging a really deep hole and there is no one willing to knock the shovel out of his hands.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
    The sampling had only 447 LV. Why so few?
    To make sure the results came out the way the pollsters intended, why else?

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
    The sampling had only 447 LV. Why so few?
    Most likely because they initiated the pol after the story about the tape broke Friday around noon. So they had to commission the poll, poll the individuals and get the result to press.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X