Next main line poll taken after Fridays bombshell....and the result is:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next main line poll taken after Fridays bombshell....and the result is:

Trump down either by 9 in a four way race or 14 in a two way race....

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/firs...digits-n663691

The poll, conducted on Saturday and Sunday but before the second presidential debate, shows Clinton with 46 percent support among likely voters in a four-way matchup, compared to 35 percent for Trump.

Clinton's lead over Trump grows to 14 percent (52 percent to Trump's 38 percent.)
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post

The sampling had only 447 LV. Why so few?
    {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
      Most likely because they initiated the pol after the story about the tape broke Friday around noon. So they had to commission the poll, poll the individuals and get the result to press.
      “To talk of many things:
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
        To make sure the results came out the way the pollsters intended, why else?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          To make sure the results came out the way the pollsters intended, why else?
          Its been a bad couple days for you Trumpeters. And today we looks like he will make it a deranged Trump week or even more.

The man is digging a really deep hole and there is no one willing to knock the shovel out of his hands.
          “To talk of many things:
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Its been a bad couple days for you Trumpeters. And today we looks like he will make it a deranged Trump week or even more.

The man is digging a really deep hole and there is no one willing to knock the shovel out of his hands.
            Emphasis mine.

I have no love for Trump. I dislike the man, and the candidate. I have from the very start argued entirely against Hillary Clinton, who is on a scale of 0 to 10 as suited to office a 0 while Trump is a, say, 2.

Both are failures as public servants. But, only Hillary has a track record going back decades of utter, abject, criminal, lying, incompetent, useless, self-serving, occupation of public office. That makes nearly anyone a better choice.
            I suppose, if it were Hillary versus Charles Manson, I'd choose Hillary. Richard Nixon would be better, and that's after the Watergate scandal.

Comment

Emphasis mine.

I have no love for Trump. I dislike the man, and the candidate. I have from the very start argued entirely against Hillary Clinton, who is on a scale of 0 to 10 as suited to office a 0 while Trump is a, say, 2.

Both are failures as public servants. But, only Hillary has a track record going back decades of utter, abject, criminal, lying, incompetent, useless, self-serving, occupation of public office. That makes nearly anyone a better choice.
              I suppose, if it were Hillary versus Charles Manson, I'd choose Hillary. Richard Nixon would be better, and that's after the Watergate scandal.
              So you are not voting for Trump?
              “To talk of many things:
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

So you are not voting for Trump?
                Only if it makes a difference in Arizona. That is, if it appears close, I will, otherwise, no. My intent is keeping that incompetent, sociopathic, narcissistic, lying, useless, violent, angry, old hag, Hillary out of office.

Comment

Only if it makes a difference in Arizona. That is, if it appears close, I will, otherwise, no. My intent is keeping that incompetent, sociopathic, narcissistic, lying, useless, violent, angry, old hag, Hillary out of office.
                  Arizona is the lightest shade of pink on the map. Might be the next to go light blue.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...ecast/arizona/
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Arizona is the lightest shade of pink on the map. Might be the next to go light blue.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...ecast/arizona/
                    Have you heard of the Electoral College? My vote only makes a difference in the Presidential race as it effects the outcome for Arizona voting in the Electoral College. If the vote in Arizona will not be close I am free to vote for whoever I want. If it is close them I will vote for the candidate most likely to stop Hillary Clinton from obtaining office. If that's Trump, then I will vote for Trump.

I for one, do not want a Castro, Chavez, Mugabe, Stalin, Hitler, or other insane dictatorial @$$wipe in power... And, that is exactly what Hillary is. Only an utter moron or the most ill-informed, unthinking fool could vote Hillary in.

Comment

Have you heard of the Electoral College? My vote only makes a difference in the Presidential race as it effects the outcome for Arizona voting in the Electoral College. If the vote in Arizona will not be close I am free to vote for whoever I want. If it is close them I will vote for the candidate most likely to stop Hillary Clinton from obtaining office. If that's Trump, then I will vote for Trump.

I for one, do not want a Castro, Chavez, Mugabe, Stalin, Hitler, or other insane dictatorial @$$wipe in power... And, that is exactly what Hillary is. Only an utter moron or the most ill-informed, unthinking fool could vote Hillary in.
                      Unfotunately your last paragraph decribes about half of the "voters" (legal and not ... ) in the USA. Uninformed, indifferent, or plain greedy, this will be a close election again based upon voters that think as citizens and voters that think as proles.
                      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                      “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                      Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

I just hope for lightening to get both of them before the election. Both of them are going to be a disaster of epic proportions. Hellary must be stopped though. So if it makes a difference I'll hold my nose and vote for trump. I live in CA so the election will pretty much be decided before I vote...
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Yes, that is why I posted that link. As of now Arizona is right in the middle, it very well squeak by and go for Mrs Clinton. Which greatly increases the odd of you being a Trumpeteer.
                          “To talk of many things:
                          Of cabbages—and kings—
                          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

And the LATimes/USC Tracking poll still gives Trump a lead of 2 % : 45 to 43 .

And why should the NBC poll be better , given the political opinions of NBC ?

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                              And the LATimes/USC Tracking poll still gives Trump a lead of 2 % : 45 to 43 .

And why should the NBC poll be better , given the political opinions of NBC ?
                              You need to look at ALL of them. LA/USC is the only one showing any Trump lead at all. When I see 8-1 or 9-1 I tend to think the 1 is the outlier.

Oh, by the way another major poll released today show Mrs Clinton with a +11% lead. 50% of the respondents were contacted after the Friday release of the groping tape.
                              “To talk of many things:
                              Of cabbages—and kings—
                              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                                Prawn heads
                                by Karri
                                How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                                Today, 11:40
                              • Jose50
                                Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                                by Jose50
                                Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                                Today, 08:41
                              • Von Richter
                                Sagittarius Rising...
                                by Von Richter
                                Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                                Today, 01:19
                              Working...
                              X