X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
    Bur aren't they all ?

I asked in the other thread but received no reply,

has even one US American member here on the ACG changed his mind on who to vote for on account of the debates ?

If not you - why would anybody else ?

Looking at the poll results here the same members consistently vote for Trump - others for Clinton, nothing changes, they can debate each other till Christmas.
    Most people here are either hard-line patriots or craven traitors. About half the Americans who bother to vote have no real party affiliations and generally vote either on single issues or a 'feel' for a candidate.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Most people here are either hard-line patriots or craven traitors.
      Come now, we shouldn't be calling them traitors. They're just misguided Republicans who can still be saved.

Comment

They might not be able to vote but the opinions on how our future foreign relations might go it shows some interesting results.

Of those country s polled ONLY 1 prefer Moscow Don.

International opinion polling for the United States presidential election, 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...election,_2016
        Last edited by Half Pint John; 10 Oct 16, 10:42.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          They might not be able to vote but the opinions on how our future foreign relations might go it shows some interesting results.

Of those country s polled ONLY 1 prefer Moscow Don.

International opinion polling for the United States presidential election, 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...election,_2016
          If Trump is elected I suspect that soon the only foreign relation the USA will have will be Uncle Vlad
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            If Trump is elected I suspect that soon the only foreign relation the USA will have will be Uncle Vlad
            And I'm past learning Russian even if I wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
              Come now, we shouldn't be calling them traitors. They're just misguided Republicans who can still be saved.
              Those you refer to are the real RINO. Nothing in common with Ike or Nixon or even Regen. You misguided is great PC.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                Nope. UK first in line for a trade deal, apparently. In some respects the Atlantic is narrower than the Channel and there is a good deal to be done there.
                Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  Are the Clintons going to forget that comment. NO! Trump better get is finance in order because they are going to be looked at deeply and often among other things.
                  No doubt. She'll probably be worse than Obama in using government agencies against political enemies
                  {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                    Bur aren't they all ?

I asked in the other thread but received no reply,

has even one US American member here on the ACG changed his mind on who to vote for on account of the debates ?

If not you - why would anybody else ?
                    Changing one's mind would be difficult for anybody. Making one's mind up would be different and, I suppose, if so close to the vote you still haven't, a televised debate might help.
                    Michele

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
                      Nope. UK first in line for a trade deal, apparently. In some respects the Atlantic is narrower than the Channel and there is a good deal to be done there.
                      Merely a promise - I'll believe it if I ever see it
                      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)

Comment

Hard to win when you're a murder, defender of rapists, liar, security risk, thief, and tax cheat. The only thing she should ever win is a prison term.
                        My worst jump story:
                        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                        No lie.

~
                        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                          No doubt. She'll probably be worse than Obama in using government agencies against political enemies
                          Corruption of the highest order, I foresee a revolution coming.
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
                            We wouldn't be even able to start negotiating anything until two and a half years into the presidency by which time I suspect everything would be rather different.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                              Which candidate stated that they plan to investigate and jail his or her opponent last night in the debate???
                              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                              “To talk of many things:
                              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                              Of cabbages—and kings—
                              And why the sea is boiling hot—
                              And whether pigs have wings.”
                              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                                Corruption of the highest order, I foresee a revolution coming.
                                The revolution and race war prophets have as proven a track record as the rapture folk.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X