Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct. 9 Presidential Debate ACG Live Coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jannie View Post
    Guys, if you donít want Hillary to be President, you are going to have to keep your women home on Election day.
    There is no reason for me to do that, I like Hillary more than my Wife does.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by General Staff View Post
      1) I've heard worse too, possibly a function of how old one is. Some things I used to hear you'd be locked up for nowadays.

Doesn't mean we should tolerate it, or vote for it. Or people who say these things or think like that- what kind of message does it send to the next generation?

2) I meant no disrespect, nor offence. If any taken, apologies (that's a real one, not a- errr- trumped up one). Just a rhetorical device, or to put it another way, a target came up and I shot it (my foot?).

No worries, I know now that you were using them to make a point, and it was a valid point. It's just an automatic defense mechanism that kicked in.
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
        Well if you believe Trump plans to further cut taxes (and there is no reason at all to believe he seriously plans anything), then he won't be reducing the debt at all.
        If Trump is elected POTUS...I doubt he will get anything done. He'll have to battle with the US Congress for everything...unless he executes his power of Executive Order, like Obama has done.
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X