Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What more dangerous for this country? Trump's crude statement of 11 years ago or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    So what do the kids do when the parents don't care or are locked up for the same crimes that white people can get away with, like smoking weed? The parents nor the school are doing their job, what's the 10 year old student to do? Not his fault he was born into a bad situation.

If the school isn't to blame (I guess they don't need any improvement) and the government isn't to blame. The only other implication left is that blacks aren't equal to whites.

My Caucasian parents were practically alley cats: we raised ourselves. The school was even worse, loaded to the gills with unionized mouth-breathers. No, it was the street that educated us. Taught us not to do drugs and whatnot. It wasn't a hard lesson to learn: there were people dieing all around us in a 360° arc. If you don't care about your kid, then how on God's green earth can you expect a stranger to do so?

And you still haven't answered my question: whose to blame for the purchase of video games over books, or lottery tickets over books, or the great quantity of trucking position that went unfilled during the late recession -- training included? I'm still waiting for honest answers . . . . .
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

My Caucasian parents were practically alley cats: we raised ourselves. The school was even worse, loaded to the gills with unionized mouth-breathers. No, it was the street that educated us. Taught us not to do drugs and whatnot. It wasn't a hard lesson to learn: there were people dieing all around us in a 360° arc. If you don't care about your kid, then how on God's green earth can you expect a stranger to do so?

And you still haven't answered my question: whose to blame for the purchase of video games over books, or lottery tickets over books, or the great quantity of trucking position that went unfilled during the late recession -- training included? I'm still waiting for honest answers . . . . .
      I already gave you my opinion. Blame whoever you want, the kids still deserve their fair shot and a better education system. I don't think there's any excuse to allow some of our schools to be as bad as they are.

If I go by your logic, the only conclusion that can be drawn is that blacks are inferior to whites. If you feel superior to other races, you're certainly entitled to your own belief and opinions.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

This should have been made with a poll, one with multiple options.

Comment

I still get several military professional magazines. I've noted in the last couple of months several articles and letters between them citing the detrimental problems of "The Hillary Defense."

Her e-mail server scandal alone should be sufficient to give anyone pause to putting her in the White House. A Commander-in-Chief who clearly believes in Do as I say, not as I do will command little if any real respect from the military.

Comment

I'm honestly mystified that so few American see how dangerous Hillary is. Blaming the Russians for her security failings shows how out of touch with reality she is. No doubt the Russians did hack her server but apparently it wasn't that hard and practically anyone could have done so. She sounds like a narcissistic senile conspiracy nutcase. Is that really someone you want to be President? Does anyone besides Hillary believe she is capable of dealing with the Russians? Does anyone besides Hillary think a no fly zone in Syria is worth the risks involved?
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              I'm honestly mystified that so few American see how dangerous Hillary is. Blaming the Russians for her security failings shows how out of touch with reality she is. No doubt the Russians did hack her server but apparently it wasn't that hard and practically anyone could have done so. She sounds like a narcissistic senile conspiracy nutcase. Is that really someone you want to be President? Does anyone besides Hillary believe she is capable of dealing with the Russians? Does anyone besides Hillary think a no fly zone in Syria is worth the risks involved?
              All the Russians have to do is offer a combination of a serious bribe and proof that they have the goods on her for past indiscretions and she'll roll over and give them whatever they want to keep from being prosecuted. It's her MO. If that's insufficient, a few underlings go to prison to keep her from the same...

Comment

She sounds like a narcissistic senile conspiracy nutcase.

When did she become a Trump supporter?
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X