Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What more dangerous for this country? Trump's crude statement of 11 years ago or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What more dangerous for this country? Trump's crude statement of 11 years ago or...

Open Borders?
    Last edited by BorderRuffian; 09 Oct 16, 15:16.
    {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

With Hillary they're open only if you can pay the mordita she wants...

Comment

What was Hildebeast doing eleven years ago? Helping Billy Bob get his pretzel bent?
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Don't you know the patriarchy is the root of all evil?

Trump is crude but not as delusional as most of the people that hate him.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          Don't you know the patriarchy is the root of all evil?

Trump is crude but not as delusional as most of the people that hate him.
          And replying to Benghazi "What difference doe it make?" isn't "crude"? Or being referred to as one of the people in the basket?

I'm a lot more worried about having a president who cannot remember anything that she said or did in the past.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            And replying to Benghazi "What difference doe it make?" isn't "crude"? Or being referred to as one of the people in the basket?

I'm a lot more worried about having a president who cannot remember anything that she said or did in the past.
            It's not crude so much as callous. It is dismissive, arrogant, and narcissistic all at once. Hillary was in essence saying, "So what? It's no big deal. It doesn't matter, and it doesn't concern me in any case..."

Her "basket of deplorables..." is no different. It comes from the same dismissive arrogance she has for the little people. It's another "Why should I care about them? They aren't donating money to me..." sort of viewpoint.

So, while Trump is a jerk, @$$, troll, etc., Hillary is far, far worse. She's a sociopath. That's where her continuously getting into scandals and doing criminal things comes from. She truly believes she can't be convicted in the end and will get away with whatever she's done.

I can see her as President issuing completely illegal executive orders fully expecting the courts (which she'll gleefully pack with nodding heads that agree with her) to either let her get away with it, or overturn some but not by any means all of her whims.
            After all, she's watched Obama get away with a lot doing things this way. She'll just take it to the logical conclusion that she can rule by fiat and ignore Congress expecting them to be too divided and too afraid to impeach her.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
              Open Borders?
              We've had them for the last 6.5 years...."Notice to Disappear"...

Comment

Or eating under-cooked chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  It's not crude so much as callous. It is dismissive, arrogant, and narcissistic all at once. Hillary was in essence saying, "So what? It's no big deal. It doesn't matter, and it doesn't concern me in any case..."

Her "basket of deplorables..." is no different. It comes from the same dismissive arrogance she has for the little people. It's another "Why should I care about them? They aren't donating money to me..." sort of viewpoint.

So, while Trump is a jerk, @$$, troll, etc., Hillary is far, far worse. She's a sociopath. That's where her continuously getting into scandals and doing criminal things comes from. She truly believes she can't be convicted in the end and will get away with whatever she's done.

I can see her as President issuing completely illegal executive orders fully expecting the courts (which she'll gleefully pack with nodding heads that agree with her) to either let her get away with it, or overturn some but not by any means all of her whims.
                  After all, she's watched Obama get away with a lot doing things this way. She'll just take it to the logical conclusion that she can rule by fiat and ignore Congress expecting them to be too divided and too afraid to impeach her.
                  I am afraid you are right.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Trump dividing the nation and increasing racial tension would be the most dangerous.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

The problem is that there are 2 women with the same name living at the same adress and married to the same man (Bill )

The first (called Hillary ) is parading as a progressive,caring for women, poor and minorities.

The second (also called Hillary )receives $250000 for doing one hour blahblah at Wall Street (translation : saying : with me, you will have nothing to worry about ) .

There are only 2 possibilities

A ) Bill has 2 women (only 2 ? ) and is a bigamist and belongs in jail

B ) There is only one Hillary who speaks with forked tongues (as would say the chief of the Apaches about the White Man in an old Western ) and she does not belong in the White House

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
                        We've had them for the last 6.5 years...."Notice to Disappear"...
                        Open Borders???? Hardly defines the US.

If the borders are open why

Border Patrol sees increase in number of migrants being detained at Mexico border

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...424-story.html

Open borders is a sound bite without facts.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          Trump dividing the nation and increasing racial tension would be the most dangerous.
                          Considering what we've seen during Bobo's administration, you're worried about Trump? Not sure it can get any worse, the next step seems to be open civil war. But hey, Bobo's still got time to help that along.

Hillary will just continue the policies and rhetoric of the past few years. Just look at who she had on stage.
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Oh, yes and with a Donald as prez things well turn all happy and gay. Coke in every house.

The boy was sniffling again. Smoke=fire.

Open civil war??? Whom against whom? I only hear the idiocy from right of center.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                              Oh, yes and with a Donald as prez things well turn all happy and gay. Coke in every house.

The boy was sniffling again. Smoke=fire.

Open civil war??? Whom against whom? I only hear the idiocy from right of center.
                              I guess you haven't been paying attention. You only hear what the media presents to you, far, far away from where this is happening. Racial tensions are getting worse with every incident. It exists even where there have been no incidents. It exists in my town, which is rapidly dying. A black cop shoots an armed black felon, and whitey is to blame. BLM speaks of bringing the riots to the suburbs. What do you think will happen if they do? We won't let our neighborhoods burn.

Bobo just makes things worse. He adds fuel to the fire. He doesn't lead the nation, only a portion of it. The portion that looks like him. He should be bringing us together, not further cleaving the nation.

There's some serious tension here, John. Our current clown in chief is fanning the flames. I don't see it getting better before it gets worse. And it seems deliberate.
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X