Poll: Will Trump bring up Bill Clinton's Past in this Sundays Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
    He did demonstrate it for the first 1/3 of the debate... And he restrained himself from playing the Bill Clinton card when Her Hagness accused him of being misogynistic.
    More the first 15 minutes. And I imagine Clinton had a response prepared for him taking that bait and going after Bill - avoiding the subject was probably the better move.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      He really hasn't up to now. I doubt he'll switch up and start all of a sudden with that line, but I suppose there's a slim chance he might. Won't help him, but I also doubt it'd hurt him either.
      Come on TA it is Trump he if backs himself into a corner you know he going to I am going with a 10 percent chance and I think that is low Although it is a town hall setting so he might not have to stall for time. Trump gets into trouble when he has to go beyond rhetoric most of the time

Unless his inner cirlce beating him over the head with baseball bats all week takes hold.

His inner circle you will not mention Bills past

Trump oh no it a really good idea Bam with the baseball bat

Inner circle repeat after us

Comment

Then are the voters really interested in what a past President did or didn't do? He isn't running for office is he?
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Laugh of the day

don't have a clue and could care less.
          johns624, The Exorcist

What a load of----

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
            Come on TA it is Trump he if backs himself into a corner you know he going to I am going with a 10 percent chance and I think that is low Although it is a town hall setting so he might not have to stall for time. Trump gets into trouble when he has to go beyond rhetoric most of the time

Unless his inner cirlce beating him over the head with baseball bats all week takes hold.

His inner circle you will not mention Bills past

Trump oh no it a really good idea Bam with the baseball bat

Inner circle repeat after us
            Actually, the most likely path to Trump going to Hillary and Bill's relationship and his past history as a gigolo... is Hillary starts in on Trump over his past statements about women. This election isn't in the gutter... It's in the sewers and digging itself deeper every day in sleaze and innuendo.

Comment

He's a complete fool if he doesn't.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                I've never seen the word "wisely" used in conjunction with Trump's name before.
                I still don't understand how Billy's indiscretions should harm Hillary. I can understand Benghazi, her mistakes as SoS and other things, but not that.
                The HildeHag is big on "empowering" females, while she supports a man who abused the presidency to denigrate them.

IOW, it emphasizes her stunning hypocrisy.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  He's a complete fool if he doesn't.
                  He doesn't need something else that has do direct influence or who should be elected to prove he is a fool...one of the nicer things I can say about him

Comment

Who is he going to convince that it is an important issue? We older folks lived through the impeachment trial and know the issue well. The young people of today are very knowledgeable about such things and I don’t think an adulterous husband of a famous woman politician would shock them very much. After all we see scandals every day in the entertainment media that most young people follow. I just don’t think it would be profitable for Trump to bring it up.

If he does bring it up and blames Hillary for not being a good wife, then that will surely PO a lot of us women. If he goes after Hillary for how she treated the women involved, well, most of us women would be inclined to do the same thing in similar circumstances. I don’t think we would be inclined to call it misogyny, but vengeance. If he brings it up and blames President Clinton, most of us will recognize that he is just attempting to retry an old issue. Most of us will roll our eyes and go “Been there, done that.”

Plus most of us know that it would the Pot calling the Kettle black. Eight or 12 years back it might have been somewhat profitable for a spotless politician to bring up old scandals, but now it will just be a reminder that none of these folks are impeccable people. The sins of the one will cancel out the sins of the other.
                    Homo homini lupus

Comment

I voted

No - he will not go after their sexual past and I believe that’s the best move for him

For the reason that Clinton will simply turn it back on Trump for Trump cheating on one of his wives. Clinton has not even been reported to cheat on her spouse, it was the other way around unlike wrt the cheater Donald Trump.
                      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                        Clinton has not even been reported to cheat on her spouse,
                        Trump has already tried to insinuate that she might have been unfaithful.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                          More the first 15 minutes. And I imagine Clinton had a response prepared for him taking that bait and going after Bill - avoiding the subject was probably the better move.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                            Very nice, nice indeed.
                            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                            “To talk of many things:
                            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                            Of cabbages—and kings—
                            And why the sea is boiling hot—
                            And whether pigs have wings.”
                            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Seems desperation wins and Trump might very well go there.
                              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                              “To talk of many things:
                              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                              Of cabbages—and kings—
                              And why the sea is boiling hot—
                              And whether pigs have wings.”
                              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Seems the debate went straight for the gutter with Hillary, then the moderators taking it there as I predicted. That brought Trump in right behind them. Four pigs on stage mud wrestling for the first 15 + minutes. It was disgusting all around.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X