The "No Intention" Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    She wasn't "allowed to." She simply did it. Then she imperiously made sure her under flunkies knew full well that if they complained, or talked about it she'd give them the Red Queen treatment.

She's spent most of her adult life skirting or breaking laws and has always gotten away with it. I think she truly thinks she's untouchable and above the law entirely at this point.
    Well the evidence so far supports that point of view. It's appalling to watch this administration close ranks to defend one of their own. We've got a new class of citizen that seems to be above the law.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
      Well the evidence so far supports that point of view. It's appalling to watch this administration close ranks to defend one of their own. We've got a new class of citizen that seems to be above the law.

Nothing new. Leftists do this all the time. It is one of the ways they maintain their positions once they get into power, particularly when faced with increasing hostility from the public over their continued f*&k ups. Look at Venezuela as the latest, and best current, example of that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X