From the ignorance is bliss file...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the ignorance is bliss file...

A former Republican senator that is either senile or ignorant...

When it comes time to pick a commander in chief, preparation is essential, retired senator John W. Warner of Virginia said Wednesday, explaining his decision to buck his party and endorse Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

“You can’t pull up a quick text like ‘National Security for Dummies,’ ” Warner, the maverick Republican, quipped at a news conference in Alexandria, where he was joined by Sen. Tim Kaine (Va.), Clinton’s running mate on the Democratic ticket.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

This is the Hillary who had an unsecure e-mail server leaking classified documents left and right, who was asleep at the wheel on Benghazi, blew the "Arab Spring," helped negotiate the Iranian deal, possibly the worst treaty in US history, and has travelled more and done less than any Secretary of State in modern history...

Another RINO, now senile. I think the Tea Party got his useless butt pushed out.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Another RINO, now senile. I think the Tea Party got his useless butt pushed out.
      To many of those around. We need more DINOs for balance.
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

This is the Hillary who had an unsecure e-mail server leaking classified documents left and right, who was asleep at the wheel on Benghazi, blew the "Arab Spring," helped negotiate the Iranian deal, possibly the worst treaty in US history, and has travelled more and done less than any Secretary of State in modern history...
        Well put. He's another professional politician, i.e. just a hack.
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Hero, hack, rino... my, my ,my you flip more often the Moscow Don.

He is more the style of politician we need one that can see both sides and can work with those on the other side of the Aisle. NOT those that you support with their my way or no way style.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            A former Republican senator that is either senile or ignorant...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

He is almost 90 , thus probably senile and ignorant .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X