• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quandary,

"I am Groot"
    - Groot

Comment

• Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
      Trump was unprepared, condescending, bombastic and mendacious; what a surprise. With that being said the debate is unlikely to sway hardcore Trump supporters and I do not think that Hillary has won over the Millennials just yet. The polls are still quite tight and a Trump presidency is a possibility. A note of caution for you hardcore Republicans/conservatives that maintain the notion that if Trump get elected he could be controlled, they were thinking the same thing in Germany when Hitler was elected.
      Better the hope that Trump can be controlled than the certainty that Hillary cannot.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
        All we learned from that debate, and from every other Presidential debate for the last 40 or 50 years, is which candidate is best at memorizing their prepackaged answers, and who looks best on TV. If you think that watching those debates is going to tell you how someone is going to respond when the you know what hits the oscillation device, you're mistaken.
        Well said.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          Better the hope that Trump can be controlled than the certainty that Hillary cannot.

Oh Hillary can be controlled.

For the right price.
          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
            10 pages, eh?

Well, there's no doubt in my mind that Clinton won the debate last night.

Trump clearly came unprepared, he simply cannot put together a coherent and concise answer that lays out his vision and solutions to various problems raised in the debate.

Furthermore, Trump offended many people by saying he's smart for not paying a cent in federal income taxes. He also refused to release his income tax returns by claiming he's still undergoing an audit, though IRS has stated that he could release his income tax returns at anytime.

Trump did land a few blows in the first 20 minutes of opening, hitting Clinton on economy and emails, but after that, he was wildly inconsistent and stumbled at answering challenge questions. It's true that Lester Holt tossed up tougher questions for Trump while softballing questions to Clinton, but it's no excuse for Trump to come up with answers in his defense and play hard ball with Clinton as well.

In all, I think Trump is better off not engaging Clinton in another debate. We learned absolutely nothing from last night except that Trump doesn't really have temperament to be next President.
            An excellent analysis from someone that will never be considered a Clinton supporter.

This has got to stop, Dan. We've been agreeing a lot lately.
            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
              ...We learned absolutely nothing from last night except that Trump doesn't really have temperament to be next President.
              Hillary off camera...

"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."
              (From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991.)

"You sold out, you mother f***er! You sold out!"
              (From the book Inside by Joseph Califano, p. 213 - Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer.)

'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.'
              (From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning.")

"You f***ing idiot."
              (From the book Crossfire p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
              (From the book The First Partner p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
              (From the book Hillary's Scheme p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"
              (From the book Unlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)
              {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

• Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                Hillary off camera...

"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."
                (From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991.)

(From the book Inside by Joseph Califano, p. 213 - Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer.)

'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.'
                (From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning.")

"You f***ing idiot."
                (From the book Crossfire p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
                (From the book The First Partner p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

(From the book Hillary's Scheme p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"
                (From the book Unlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)
                Funny. Book was discredited by long term professional Secret Service officers, the ones that actually do protect the people vs the ones that guard doors, even as it was published.
                “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                “To talk of many things:
                Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                And why the sea is boiling hot—
                And whether pigs have wings.”
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

• Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                  Funny. Book was discredited by long term professional Secret Service officers...
                  Which one?

Inside The White House
                  Inside
                  American Evita
                  Crossfire
                  The First Partner
                  Hillary's Scheme
                  Unlimited Access
                  {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                    Trump bombed badly, he came off like a rambling buffoon gripping the podium for dear life as he babbled incoherently. He needed to come off looking like a president. Hillary on the other hand came off calm and collected, she looked and spoke like a president.

Any of the other Republican candidates would have cleaned Hillary's clock tonight.

This man had more facial expressions than the fish in "Finding Nemo"...or maybe his underwear was on too tight....

America ...you deserve to get who you vote for....if its Trump????? may your gods help us all....

Back in the land of 5.5 beer...

Comment

• I'll leave this here, though one could argue about how accurate they are, but I think it speaks for it self.

This is in regards to last nights debate.

Comment

Hillary off camera...

"You f***ing idiot."

If true, it proves that she was smart enough to do it away from the camera and the microphones. Why don't you forward this to the Donald, maybe he will take the hint.
                        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

• Three Tough Questions Hillary Wasn't Asked in Last Night's Debate -- But Should've Been
                          EXCERPT:
                          Moderator Lester Holt failed to question Hillary Clinton about the three most critical issues not only facing her campaign, but important to likely voters when polled, as well:

Her personal email account and private server

Benghazi

The Clinton Foundation

Think about it. If someone had told you, ahead of the debate, that Hillary would not be asked a single question about any of those three issues would you have cried foul?

Perhaps something along these lines regarding her email scandal:

"Secretary Clinton, if you did 'nothing wrong,' as you've said on multiple occasions — in fact you've said you were permitted to use a private email account while you served as Secretary of State — why were your senior aide Cheryl Mills and the IT staffer who set up your email system granted immunity by the FBI?"

"As a follow-up, Madam Secretary, why did that staffer plead the 5th 125 consecutive times during his FBI deposition?"

Nowhere to be found. Not even close.
                          http://ijr.com/2016/09/701832-three-...m_medium=owned

Comment

• The 'Winning' Line in Last Night's Presidential Debate Has Just Been Unveiled--And It's a Humdinger
                            After Lester Holt "fact-checked" Donald Trump on his tax returns (something Holt would do on various topics four times over the course of the night), the Republican presidential candidate fired back:

"I will release my tax returns—against my lawyer's wishes—when she [Hillary] releases her 33,000 emails that have been deleted."

The winning moment can be watched below:
                            http://ijr.com/2016/09/702189-the-wi...m_medium=owned

Comment

Hillary off camera...

"You f***ing idiot."

If true, then she did it away from prying cameras. At least she knows where cameras are, and understands the difference in doing that privately and publicly. She knows better not to do it publicly.

Unfortunately it appears Trump does not, and on that basis, he should never be allowed into White House, period. Not saying we would be better off if Clinton wins, just that we need to hold presidential candidates to higher standards as they can impact America's business and foreign interests.
                              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                                Three Tough Questions Hillary Wasn't Asked in Last Night's Debate -- But Should've Been
                                EXCERPT:
                                Moderator Lester Holt failed to question Hillary Clinton about the three most critical issues not only facing her campaign, but important to likely voters when polled, as well:

Her personal email account and private server

Benghazi

The Clinton Foundation

Think about it. If someone had told you, ahead of the debate, that Hillary would not be asked a single question about any of those three issues would you have cried foul?

Perhaps something along these lines regarding her email scandal:

"Secretary Clinton, if you did 'nothing wrong,' as you've said on multiple occasions — in fact you've said you were permitted to use a private email account while you served as Secretary of State — why were your senior aide Cheryl Mills and the IT staffer who set up your email system granted immunity by the FBI?"

"As a follow-up, Madam Secretary, why did that staffer plead the 5th 125 consecutive times during his FBI deposition?"

Nowhere to be found. Not even close.
                                http://ijr.com/2016/09/701832-three-...m_medium=owned

Not allowed to give you more rep at the moment... but it sure would be alot.

SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X