Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only 8% of US election coverage has covered Policy !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    murder- the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Your statement fails to equate abortion with murder. It is not unlawful and in many cases they aren't human beings but fetuses. Therefore, murder is inaccurate.
    Lawful murder is still murder. About 8 million Jews were lawfully murdered by the Nazis.

A human fetus is a human being...
    Simple Definition of fetus
    : a human being or animal in the later stages of development before it is born

Full Definition of fetus
    : an unborn or unhatched vertebrate especially after attaining the basic structural plan of its kind; specifically : a developing human from usually two months after conception to birth

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fetus

The murder of 40 million children in the womb was made lawful by one Supreme Court Justice.
    Last edited by The Doctor; 25 Sep 16, 14:11.
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Here in AZ Shrillary is running two commercials presently. They both convey the message "I'm for our children."
      For reducing our children to debt-slaves in the future in order to cover the boon-doggles of today.
      That's about it.

8% of the media coverage, eh?
      Well, that's on the frakking media, and we al; know who controls 90% of that little freak-show, don't we?

Let me guess; the other 92% has been innuendo, smear and personal attack on Trump.
      What a surprise!
      Let me see if I can find my shocked face.

Meh, best I can do ATM.
      Later.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

8% hum? That much? Really! That's amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Would you trust your child to Hillary...?
          It takes a village...

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
            It takes a village...
            A village for Trump...?

They look deplorable...

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              For reducing our children to debt-slaves in the future in order to cover the boon-doggles of today.
              That's about it.

8% of the media coverage, eh?
              Well, that's on the frakking media, and we al; know who controls 90% of that little freak-show, don't we?

Let me guess; the other 92% has been innuendo, smear and personal attack on Trump.
              What a surprise!
              Let me see if I can find my shocked face.

Meh, best I can do ATM.
              Later.
              Is it a case of the media leading public opinion : or reflecting it-giving the public what it believes they want ?
              "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
              Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Why is this such a surprise? We have one candidate that spends all of her time defending her e-mail server or her health, and the other main candidate spends all his time either talking about how great he thinks he is or how Blacks/Muslims/Hispanics are boogeymen out to destroy America. When do they have time for policy?

Comment

Too funny!

This MSNBC host was put in his place for trying to talk about birther crap.

Omorosa schools MSNBC host on birtherism

We want to hear about real issues...Dammit!!!
                  "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                    Clinton vs. Trump on the issues...

Her Hagness
                    Abortion is a woman's unrestricted right
                    Strongly Agrees
                    Unrestricted, huh? Funny, she doesn't say so herself...
                    "I've said that there can be restrictions in the very end of the third trimester, but they have to take into account the life and health of the mother," Clinton said on "Meet the Press" in September.

NBC News

Maybe the reason so little is said about policy is because nobody actually cares. After all, even in a thread bemoaning it we still get wrongful or misleading statements about policy that are almost as bad - if not worse - than saying nothing at all.

Still, in an age where Trump is a fascist and Hillary is a communist - and that is taken as gospel by many - perhaps it is better to stick to what people want to believe, rather than anything objective.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X