Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only 8% of US election coverage has covered Policy !

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Only 8% of US election coverage has covered Policy !

    Saw this Video of a poll that covered both left and right spectrums of the overall coverage of what's been covered during the election. It's actually quite shocking. Only 8% has actually covered policy and only 3% the fitness for office of both candidates. While 69% is other

    Cenk gives 2 reasons for this, would you agree with him on them. I think I do, they both seem plausible.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOwxKR9MzU

  • #2
    Well, from what I've seen here, that is correct. Other than Clinton is a lier and Trump is a foolish mental case we have heard next to nothing on what and more specifically how they are going to do anything, "Believe me"
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      Well, from what I've seen here, that is correct. Other than Clinton is a lier and Trump is a foolish mental case we have heard next to nothing on what and more specifically how they are going to do anything, "Believe me"
      That's scary, since one is going to be the Leader of not just America but the Free world. Especially for these dangerous times, they need to be good grilled more than ever.

      Comment


      • #4
        Considering that the real debate is over the authoritarian inclinations of the regressive left policy takes on less than normal importance. Since the failure of communism, the welfare state, the sexual revolution, progressive financial reforms, and increasingly the environmental movement has become transparent failures the left has been forced to adopt different strategies. Cultural Marxism is the strategy the left now uses to impose anti democratic authoritarianism. While political correctness superficial addresses real issue such as racism in the end it reflects Marx's disdain for liberal democracy.

        People are increasingly becoming aware that the most serious threat to western civilization is the post modernist rejection of objective standards. By comparison Islamic terrorism is a minor threat.
        We hunt the hunters

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          Considering that the real debate is over the authoritarian inclinations of the regressive left policy takes on less than normal importance. Since the failure of communism, the welfare state, the sexual revolution, progressive financial reforms, and increasingly the environmental movement has become transparent failures the left has been forced to adopt different strategies. Cultural Marxism is the strategy the left now uses to impose anti democratic authoritarianism. While political correctness superficial addresses real issue such as racism in the end it reflects Marx's disdain for liberal democracy.

          People are increasingly becoming aware that the most serious threat to western civilization is the post modernist rejection of objective standards. By comparison Islamic terrorism is a minor threat.
          Yep. We are our own worst enemy... Although, I'm not confident that enough people will become aware of this before it's too late.

          Way too many people are uncomfortable with objective standards... Objective standards force them to think and make decisions. Post modernism just requires them to feel good.
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

          Comment


          • #6
            So just what does Trump offer us? Does he offer more freedom or more state control of those that are considered against us, even if they are citzens?
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

            Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

            you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              So just what does Trump offer us? Does he offer more freedom or more state control of those that are considered against us, even if they are citzens?
              "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"... The opposite of Her Hagness.
              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

              Comment


              • #8
                Here in AZ Shrillary is running two commercials presently. They both convey the message "I'm for our children."

                Would you trust your child to Hillary...?

                Comment


                • #9
                  You can blame the lame media for not asking about policy.

                  I've watched a few Trump town halls hosted by Sean Hannity. If you want serious election discussions, watch Trump's town hall meetings.



                  This is from yesterday's town hall in Cleveland...


                  'Hannity' Town Hall: Trump Talks Minority Outreach, Police-Involved Shootings
                  Published September 24, 2016
                  Republican presidential nominee discusses issues impacting the African-American community at the 'Hannity' town hall.
                  http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/09/24...lved-shootings
                  "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

                  "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                    "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"... The opposite of Her Hagness.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hillary has mostly been hiding from the press and even to a degree, the public. I think her strategizers and other consultants have come to the conclusion the more she's around other people, the more people hate her.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        Here in AZ Shrillary is running two commercials presently. They both convey the message "I'm for our children."

                        Would you trust your child to Hillary...?
                        She left out the 40 million children who have been murdered in the womb... they were denied life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
                        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          HP posted a selfie!

                          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Clinton vs. Trump on the issues...

                            Her Hagness
                            Abortion is a woman's unrestricted right
                            Strongly Agrees
                            Legally require hiring women & minorities
                            Strongly Agrees
                            Comfortable with same-sex marriage
                            Strongly Agrees
                            Keep God in the public sphere
                            Agrees
                            EPA regulations are too restrictive
                            Strongly Disagrees
                            Make voter registration easier
                            Strongly Agrees

                            The Donald
                            Abortion is a woman's unrestricted right
                            Disagrees
                            Legally require hiring women & minorities
                            Neutral/No opinion
                            Comfortable with same-sex marriage
                            Disagrees
                            Keep God in the public sphere
                            Strongly Agrees
                            EPA regulations are too restrictive
                            Strongly Agrees
                            Make voter registration easier
                            Agrees


                            More issues here: http://presidential-candidates.insid...s-Donald-Trump
                            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                              She left out the 40 million children who have been murdered in the womb... they were denied life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
                              murder- the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

                              Your statement fails to equate abortion with murder. It is not unlawful and in many cases they aren't human beings but fetuses. Therefore, murder is inaccurate.
                              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X