Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clinton asks "Why arn't I 50 points ahead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton asks "Why arn't I 50 points ahead?

Clue you shriveled up, lying, useless, misanthropic, criminal...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

The Democratic nominee raised the issue here during an address via video conference to a gathering in Las Vegas of the Laborers' International Union of North America.

The former secretary of state ticked off her pro-union positions, including investing in infrastructure, raising the minimum wage and supporting collective bargaining.

“Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?” Clinton said. “Well, the choice for working families has never been clearer. I need your help to get Donald Trump’s record out to everybody. Nobody should be fooled.”
    Hillary really is detached from reality...

“If you do know somebody who might be voting for Trump, stage an intervention,” Clinton pleaded with her remote audience. “Try to talk some sense into them. Lay out the facts. The facts are on our side, about what I’ve done versus what he’s done. Remember, friends don’t let friends vote for Trump.”
    While I'm no fan of Trump, I hope to hell some Hillary supporter tries that. Man, by the time I'm done, they won't be voting Democrat at all...

Stage an intervention?

Here's another Hillary quote Trump should own. It's almost on the same level as the basket of deplorables.

So Trump supporters are like drug addicts or alcoholics?
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

“If you do know somebody who might be voting for Trump, stage an intervention,” Clinton pleaded with her remote audience. “Try to talk some sense into them. Lay out the facts. The facts are on our side, about what I’ve done versus what he’s done. Remember, friends don’t let friends vote for Trump.”
      This looks very bad, as if she's running for prom queen rather than president of a nation state - where do you find these jokers
      High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

"Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?”
        --Her Hagness

Short Answer: Because nobody likes you.
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Clue you shriveled up, lying, useless, misanthropic, criminal...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

While I'm no fan of Trump, I hope to hell some Hillary supporter tries that. Man, by the time I'm done, they won't be voting Democrat at all...
          YEP, they'll be laughing their ask off at your narrow, closed minded thinking.

and yours?
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
            This looks very bad, as if she's running for prom queen rather than president of a nation state - where do you find these jokers
            Her Hagness is actually less qualified to be Prom Queen, than to hold any position of responsibility.
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Men ! Seen from here ,you're in no way talking about politic , aren't you ?

You're the spectators of a reality show promoting 2 egos , but you hardly seem to realize it.
              Where are the programs ?Do they have any ?
              And you keep on talking ad lib about them..???

They don't like you , both of them .Open your eyes .Make them shut their mouth ,once for good .
              Too manies " i don't like Trump" , "he's not my candidate " , " he's a loony" ,"she's a criminal" , "she's a traitor" , " she cannot keep a secret"..
              Hey ho !!!
              You got what you diserve guys !!You made them and they're going to screw you .
              That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post

You're the spectators of a reality show promoting 2 egos , but you hardly seem to realize it.

They don't like you , both of them .Open your eyes .Make them shut their mouth ,once for good .
                Too manies " i don't like Trump" , "he's not my candidate " , " he's a loony" ,"she's a criminal" , "she's a traitor" , " she cannot keep a secret"..
                Hey ho !!!
                You're wrong. They're screwing future generations of Americans who've had nothing to do with either of them. Just like all politicians that keep running up the national debt.
                "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

And messing up the system for personal gain.
                  "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post

Hey ho !!!
                    Is this the 30s in Germany all over again?

Voters have become fed up with the corruption of both parties in DC and the lies of a lazy Lame Stream Media which continues to hide and shelter Hillery's poor showing of supporters at her limited events while hiding Trump's big turnouts.

Trump, like Hitler in the early 30s, has become popular because so many people are fed up with the current mess. However, since Hillery is the one with the Brownshirts that keep attacking Trump supporters and destroying property, maybe, History won't repeat itself this time.
                    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
                      You're wrong. They're screwing future generations of Americans who've had nothing to do with either of them. Just like all politicians that keep running up the national debt.
                      So just don't vote for them, either of them - vote for Mickey Mouse if you have to,

Hell during they great days of Belgian anti-politics we once voted a banana into parliament.

Eventually they'll get it
                      High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

The last time I checked Trump was 3-1 to become POTUS.

You Trump guys have a uphill climb. Your Trump is a decent size underdog according to the bookmakers.
                        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                          Is this the 30s in Germany all over again?

Voters have become fed up with the corruption of both parties in DC and the lies of a lazy Lame Stream Media which continues to hide and shelter Hillery's poor showing of supporters at her limited events while hiding Trump's big turnouts.

Trump, like Hitler in the early 30s, has become popular because so many people are fed up with the current mess. However, since Hillery is the one with the Brownshirts that keep attacking Trump supporters and destroying property, maybe, History won't repeat itself this time.
                          Hitler could at least speak in full sentences and not just sound bites. "Believe me"
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
                            You're wrong.
                            eh.......Seb may be more correct that you know. The US is facing what is perhaps arguably the worst two candidates for president in modern history. The two most polarizing, unpopular, least qualified individuals didn't come from nowhere. As we all know, there is no void in politics....when nothing left is had to be offered...someone will take it's place, no matter what level of loony-ness comes with it. The traditional dems and reps have no one but themselves to blame. One side pushes a long-term ideologue agenda and the other side has all but abandoned it's core principals.

Almost the exact same scenario in France....on party (PS) does nothing, did nothing, and has no idea what to do except blame others....and the other side changes it's name UMP to PR) and offers someone who has already been president and not done much either. Is it any wonder that people look elsewhere?
                            You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

"Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?”
                              --Her Hagness

[This] can be explained with an old story from the world of marketing:
                              A company came out with a new dog food, and hired an advertising firm to promote the product. The ad agency placed commercials on television and ads in magazines; millions of dollars went into the campaign. The commercials and ads were first-rate, but still the dog food did not sell. The client called a meeting at the ad agency and demanded to know what had gone wrong.

After a moment of silence, the leader of the ad agency team explained: “The dogs don’t like it.”

Hillary Clinton can be re-launched, re-packaged, and protected by a phalanx of reporters. The liberal establishment can do its best to jam her down our throats. But we–the voters–don’t like her.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...p-will-win.php

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X