Citizenship Granted to Illegals from Terrorist Countries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
    Media's now saying the guy the cops shot might have been armed. Cops are saying it too. If true this will be how many times now BLM tried to torch a city over a legit shooting?

Media: Hi. We're notoriously inaccurate and gossipy and have a bad habit of jumping to the wrong conclusions in the name of sensationalist ratings grabbing. We think the cops shot an unarmed black guy.

BLM: Well you've been wrong more often than right but you couldn't possibly be wrong this time. RIOT! BURN! DESTROY!

Media: Well, shucks. Ummm...fellas? We may have been wrong again.

BLM: ..........RIOT ANYWAY!

Sounds Legit.....

BTW, if cops had the moral compass BLM accuses them of having....hell if we had the moral compass of BLM (aka lack thereof), there wouldn't be no riots. There's an armory with thousands upon thousands of rounds of ammunition. If cops just wanted to 'shoot black people' then they could have lined up like Waterloo in Charlotte and got their bag limit.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

I know today France is less Catholic then it was in the past. And I believe your an Atheist which is fine. But Id imagine even the non religious franks love Joan of Arc, am I right?
      Dear Sir, the french far right has stolen 2 french symbols , our flag and Joan of Arc.
      Now ,since these scumbags decided that there are now THEIR proof of love for our nation , it has now become really delicate to show love for this tiny little schyzophrenic maid who heard for God everywhere ,cause you're seen then like a nazi-onalist (hoho,what a great game with words,love it!).
      I'd rather be seen like a patriot , plus , i am living in Rouen where she was barbecued by a bunch of degenerated Britons .
      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
        Dear Sir, the french far right has stolen 2 french symbols , our flag and Joan of Arc.
        Now ,since these scumbags decided that there are now THEIR proof of love for our nation , it has now become really delicate to show love for this tiny little schyzophrenic maid who heard for God everywhere ,cause you're seen then like a nazi-onalist (hoho,what a great game with words,love it!).
        I'd rather be seen like a patriot , plus , i am living in Rouen where she was barbecued by a bunch of degenerated Britons .
        Quit bitching...have you ever tried some tasty bbg virgin?
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Quit bitching...have you ever tried some tasty bbg virgin?
          Is cannibalism legal in France?
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
            Oh brother.

And what's your excuse for Charlotte?
            None, sounds like Charlotte was just, Tulsa on the other hand is pretty questionable.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Stolen?
              Seems more like a case of a couple of abused orphans being taken in by people who are willing to show them more reasonable treatment.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Stolen?
                Seems more like a case of a couple of abused orphans being taken in by people who are willing to show them more reasonable treatment.

You're a new C.Dickens.I keep your sentence in mind ,when i meet a far right voter , he's a nice guy after all.
                That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Do most people in France know who Joan of Arc is? And how large is the so called french far right? I dont like using terms like the right or the left...but I imagine when you say far right your talking about folks who want to go back to the Vichy France type days?

There must be statues of Joan in your area, along with other great historical monuments.

Talk about a pretty, loving lady...thats Joan of Arc.

I think Joan would have stood against the Third Reich as well as the present day lovers of the Reich.
                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Do most people in France know who Joan of Arc is?...
                    Jeez, seriously?

Isn't there some military defeat of US allies for you to go crow about in your usual, sideways, snarky way?
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Even now Fox news is running with propaganda saying things like we need to prevent possible terrorists from coming over...Just an astonishing, ugly Anti American viewpoint that has never before been said in American history.... Thing is that anyone could be a potential terrorist due to Anarchist terror attacks in Europe, the Christian terror attacks in Africa, and the Muslim terror attacks around the world. Is every single Irishman a potential terrorist due to the Ira, is every single Hindu a potential terrorist due to various Hindu terrorist groups operating out of India?

One should not propose to ban "possible terrorists" as it makes no sense. We also should drop the word terrorist, I dont think the allies were even using terms like terrorist so much...The better approach is to simply defeat the enemy in battle... whoever the enemy. IF we were at war with Syria or Japan...perhaps then ban Syrians and Japanese from coming to the USA. But if folks want to use terms like "war against terrorism" that of course applies to all terrorists or in other words intolerant criminals. And terrorists come from all so called races and religions.

I don't discriminate, I believe we should perform extensive background checks on ALL before allowing them into this country.
                      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                        Only if Trump wins.

Otherwise, its a case of 1800 "whoops" in a row, and "dare ya to do anything about it!"

It's not like a Democrat can be held accountable, for anything, in the Osbama regime.

They are buying time, and hoping that Hillary can win.
                        Then if she does, they can keep all that Bribe Money they banked when this went down.

Another excellent reason to vote for Trump in Nov.

Some people will get all bent out of shape just reading this... Too friggin bad, it's my vote and Trump is getting it.
                        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                          I don't discriminate, I believe we should perform extensive background checks on ALL before allowing them into this country.
                          I agree with this.
                          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Talk about a pretty, loving lady...thats Joan of Arc.

I read a historical treatise that described Joan as a confused, probably schizoid, clumsy farm girl with a bad complexion, horrible body odor and a mustache. I also read that she didn't like boys.
                            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

...but, I digress. There needs to be some sort of positive vetting process that these potential immigrants must go through before they are permitted to freely walk the streets of our country.
                              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

I read a historical treatise that described Joan as a confused, probably schizoid, clumsy farm girl with a bad complexion, horrible body odor and a mustache. I also read that she didn't like boys.
                                Yeah, that sounds like just the type to rally thousands of desperate people, turn a lost cause into a winning one and then get turned over to the English because the French Crown was jealous of her popularity.

Politics never changes, does it?
                                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X