No announcement yet.

Citizenship Granted to Illegals from Terrorist Countries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is part of the criminalization of the Democrat party, that's all...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      This is part of the criminalization of the Democrat party, that's all...
      Ain't that the truth!
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
        Will heads roll for this? I doubt it.

I certainly hope it is reversible.
        Even now Fox news is running with propaganda saying things like we need to prevent possible terrorists from coming over...Just an astonishing, ugly Anti American viewpoint that has never before been said in American history.... Thing is that anyone could be a potential terrorist due to Anarchist terror attacks in Europe, the Christian terror attacks in Africa, and the Muslim terror attacks around the world. Is every single Irishman a potential terrorist due to the Ira, is every single Hindu a potential terrorist due to various Hindu terrorist groups operating out of India?

One should not propose to ban "possible terrorists" as it makes no sense. We also should drop the word terrorist, I dont think the allies were even using terms like terrorist so much...The better approach is to simply defeat the enemy in battle... whoever the enemy. IF we were at war with Syria or Japan...perhaps then ban Syrians and Japanese from coming to the USA. But if folks want to use terms like "war against terrorism" that of course applies to all terrorists or in other words intolerant criminals. And terrorists come from all so called races and religions.
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
          To be fair, if you lived in a, "Hotbed of Terrorism," you'd probably want to be somewhere else as well.
          These so called hotbeds of terrorism are much smaller then what the Anti Muslims claim. Even the largest terror group ISIL basically controls only some lands in Iraq, and Syria...thats it....its nothing like the power of the Third Reich.

Most people around the world are peaceful and this includes Yemen, Afghanistan and Pakistan. While their are Afgan Muslim children and grandparents fighting the Taliban..the anti Muslims will only talk about ISIL, AQ, Taliban, these types of groups.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Does that mean you will take them?
            There are some that want to . It is the fight of our generation and this time the main foe is inside the tent . See above.
            Last edited by copenhagen; 21 Sep 16, 17:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

Even so, DHS can't seem to get out of its own way. I propose to abolish said Department of "Homeland Security" and go back to the old ways. Instead, give all that $$$$$$$$ that is budgeted for it and give it to Border Security, INS, DEA, Justice Dept. and ATF. How's that grab ya?
              Don't forget the U.S. Coast Guard!
              "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
              Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

One of the articles says this happened because false names and dates of birth were used. Would that void this action?
                "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                  Thing is that anyone could be a potential terrorist due to Anarchist terror attacks in Europe,.
                  Anarchy is a new branch of muslim fundamentalism ,that is a very refreshing idea !
                  That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                    Will heads roll for this? I doubt it.

I certainly hope it is reversible.
                    Only if Trump wins.

Otherwise, its a case of 1800 "whoops" in a row, and "dare ya to do anything about it!"

It's not like a Democrat can be held accountable, for anything, in the Osbama regime.

Originally posted by Prospekt Mira View Post
                    Number has been revised from 800 to 1,800

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/politi...-deportations/

note that DHS is now promising to review each case. Don't know why since they must have already been reviewed before they were put under a deportation order.
                    They are buying time, and hoping that Hillary can win.
                    Then if she does, they can keep all that Bribe Money they banked when this went down.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Statistically they pose less of a threat than cops right now.
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

How ill is Clinton?

http://theweek.com/speedreads/650336...ce-gets-earful
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          Statistically they pose less of a threat than cops right now.
                          Oh brother.

And what's your excuse for Charlotte?
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                            Oh brother.

And what's your excuse for Charlotte?
                            Media's now saying the guy the cops shot might have been armed. Cops are saying it too. If true this will be how many times now BLM tried to torch a city over a legit shooting?

Media: Hi. We're notoriously inaccurate and gossipy and have a bad habit of jumping to the wrong conclusions in the name of sensationalist ratings grabbing. We think the cops shot an unarmed black guy.

BLM: Well you've been wrong more often than right but you couldn't possibly be wrong this time. RIOT! BURN! DESTROY!

Media: Well, shucks. Ummm...fellas? We may have been wrong again.

BLM: ..........RIOT ANYWAY!
                            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                              Media's now saying the guy the cops shot might have been armed. Cops are saying it too. If true this will be how many times now BLM tried to torch a city over a legit shooting?

Media: Hi. We're notoriously inaccurate and gossipy and have a bad habit of jumping to the wrong conclusions in the name of sensationalist ratings grabbing. We think the cops shot an unarmed black guy.

BLM: Well you've been wrong more often than right but you couldn't possibly be wrong this time. RIOT! BURN! DESTROY!

Media: Well, shucks. Ummm...fellas? We may have been wrong again.

BLM: ..........RIOT ANYWAY!
                              Charlotte needs its own topic.

Black cop, Black, Chief of Police, Black Mayer, Obama is getting his race war wish in the hope that local law enforcement can be nationalized into that Internal Security Force he and Hillery wants.
                              “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                                Anarchy is a new branch of muslim fundamentalism ,that is a very refreshing idea !
                                I know there have been Anarchist terror attacks in Europe.

I think you would agree the Third Reich posed a far greater threat to the future of France when compared to the threat that ISIL and ISIL like Muslims pose to France.

I know today France is less Catholic then it was in the past. And I believe your an Atheist which is fine. But Id imagine even the non religious franks love Joan of Arc, am I right?

France is one of the countries with a tremendous Catholic history. Hang on to that history at all costs Sebfrench...whether its religious or anti religious bigots that pose a threat to France.

George S Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X