X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship Granted to Illegals from Terrorist Countries

Will heads roll for this? I doubt it.

I certainly hope it is reversible.

DHS granted citizenship to hundreds of illegal immigrants from terrorist countries
    By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Monday, September 19, 2016
    Hundreds of illegal immigrants from terrorist hotbeds who were supposed to have been deported were instead granted citizenship because Homeland Security didn’t have fingerprints on file to check their identity, the department’s inspector general said in a stunning new report Monday.
    At least two of those approved are now being investigated by the FBI for links to terrorism, investigators said.
    But in most cases, Homeland Security and federal prosecutors have let the illegal immigrants-turned-citizens get away with their potential fraud. Charges were brought in just two of the more than 800 cases identified.
    One of the persons granted citizenship through the error-riddled process is now a law enforcement officer, and three others worked in security-sensitive fields — including two who worked in sensitive areas at airports.
    “USCIS granted U.S. citizenship to at least 858 individuals ordered deported or removed under another identity when, during the naturalization process, their digital fingerprint records were not in the DHS digital fingerprint repository,” the inspector general said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...orist-nations/
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

To be fair, if you lived in a, "Hotbed of Terrorism," you'd probably want to be somewhere else as well.
    Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
      To be fair, if you lived in a, "Hotbed of Terrorism," you'd probably want to be somewhere else as well.
      These 800 were to be deported. There was a reason for this. However, they were granted citizenship because this bad joke of a government fubar'ed once again.....
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Does that mean you will take them?
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
          Will heads roll for this? I doubt it.

I certainly hope it is reversible.
          Well, gee...just couldn't find the energy to take the fingerprints again, eh? Take five seconds with the new scanners.

DHS_ Don't Have Sense...
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

did some click import instead of deport on the computer
            you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Does that mean you will take them?
              The Scottish government has already stated that it would take refugees, but Westminster considers such matters reserved.
              Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

The Scottish government has already stated that it would take refugees, but Westminster considers such matters reserved.
                Of course the Scottish government wouldn't have made the offer otherwise. One of the oldest political tricks in the book
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Since when did the question of citizenship fall under the DHS?

Something is missing from the report. As is it sounds like a bunch of ____, take your pick.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                    These 800 were to be deported. There was a reason for this. However, they were granted citizenship because this bad joke of a government fubar'ed once again.....
                    Do you really believe people are granted citizenship just because they are in the US.

Would you buy into legal resident? Big difference there Jimbo

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Well, gee...just couldn't find the energy to take the fingerprints again, eh? Take five seconds with the new scanners.

DHS_ Don't Have Sense...
                      Of course not, it was created by who, whats his name? Buy who? What party did he belong to? Hmmm, what's his name, good old what's his name. Help me please...what was his name

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Since when did the question of citizenship fall under the DHS?

Something is missing from the report. As is it sounds like a bunch of ____, take your pick.
                        Pre-9/11, Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) was under the Justice Dept. After 9/11, when Homeland Security was established, Border Patrol, Immigration, and Customs, were placed in DHS' bailiwick. Now that agency is called ICE.

If you're confused, then join the club. Somehow I've got the feeling that my information is one or two years out of date.
                        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

...so says the "Washington Times". I didn't realize that it was the DHS who is authorized to grant citizenship. All this time I thought it was INS/Dept.of State...silly me.
                          Even so, DHS can't seem to get out of its own way. I propose to abolish said Department of "Homeland Security" and go back to the old ways. Instead, give all that $$$$$$$$ that is budgeted for it and give it to Border Security, INS, DEA, Justice Dept. and ATF. How's that grab ya?
                          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Number has been revised from 800 to 1,800

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/politi...-deportations/

note that DHS is now promising to review each case. Don't know why since they must have already been reviewed before they were put under a deportation order.

Comment

The SNP Leader was one of those who stated she would take a refugee into her home but has yet to honour the promise. Perhaps you will write to her and ask why she lied to everyone.

By the way, are you personally content your leader lied over such a serious matter? Maybe you can take up the slack and take a refugee yourself.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/03...your-refugees/
                              Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X