No announcement yet.

Bomb explosion in New York.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrests have been made. They aren't describing the attackers.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/19/number-individuals-in-custody-after-authorities-stop-vehicle-interest-in-chelsea-bombing.html

Also, it seems the Seaside Pk and NYC bombings were linked.

A law enforcement source told Fox News on Sunday that the explosive devices found in Seaside Park, N.J. and New York City NY are believed to be from the same person.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
      It's just a statistical thing. Of course there are a wide variety of nutters from all sides of the spectrum for who NY is an attractive target, anti gay, anti capitalist. If there was an attempt to kill lots of people, the jihadi sits top of the suspect list because they have the strongest track record based on the recent past. You are of course free to name the group who has a worse record of mass casualty attacks and attempted attacks, in the West. So who would that be please?
      Within my lifetime: Weather Underground, Zebra Killers, Croatian separatists, ALF, FALN, Kahane Chai, al Qaeda -- all have conducted terrorist attacks within the confines of NYC. Though my back tells me otherwise, I'm really not that old. I certainly wasn't around for the 1920 Wall Street bombing, which was likely part of an Italian anarchist revenge global campaign for Sacco and Vanzetti.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
        Arrests have been made. They aren't describing the attackers.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/19/number-individuals-in-custody-after-authorities-stop-vehicle-interest-in-chelsea-bombing.html

Also, it seems the Seaside Pk and NYC bombings were linked.
        Latest reports might suggest not so - a pair of scavengers found a rucksack dumped in a waste bin in NJ. When the opened it they found that it contained five pipe bombs (not pressure cookers) - I do hope that they had a change of underwear. They dropped it and ran but did inform the police. One of the pipe bombs exploded when a bomb disposal robot tried to remove it. The rucksack conyained various items in addition to the pipe bombs. Soumds as if the NJ bomber got scared and dumped his bombs. Different bombs and mode of operation to the NY attempts.
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
          Within my lifetime: Weather Underground, Zebra Killers, Croatian separatists, ALF, FALN, Kahane Chai, al Qaeda -- all have conducted terrorist attacks within the confines of NYC. Though my back tells me otherwise, I'm really not that old. I certainly wasn't around for the 1920 Wall Street bombing, which was likely part of an Italian anarchist revenge global campaign for Sacco and Vanzetti.
          So, deadly as I'm sure the Zebra killers were, none more deadly than radical Islam, who are just warming up as far as the US is concerned, as a domestic threat.

The years ahead will reveal just how brilliant the US is at integrating the worlds most intolerant group.
          Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            Latest reports might suggest not so - a pair of scavengers found a rucksack dumped in a waste bin in NJ. When the opened it they found that it contained five pipe bombs (not pressure cookers) - I do hope that they had a change of underwear.
            Knowing the area very well, I'd say they these dumpster divers didn't have a change of underwear......

They dropped it and ran but did inform the police. One of the pipe bombs exploded when a bomb disposal robot tried to remove it. The rucksack conyained various items in addition to the pipe bombs. Soumds as if the NJ bomber got scared and dumped his bombs. Different bombs and mode of operation to the NY attempts.
            The discovery and detonation of the bomb on the NEC has disrupted travel. It's possible it was set to go off during the morning commute.

Also, the quote I posted is from the article I linked.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Easier to believe that there is one cell using more than one type of improvised bomb than that there are two independent terrorist cells operating in the same area.
              "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Ah, not the Zebra Killers after all then, but, wait for it, a Muslim world migrant.

Nothing special about that as Muslim world migrants have been behind most of the other mass causality attacks.

If America is brilliant at integrating its Muslims, why are some trying to kill you?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37409441

Comment

It has been reported that a cell phone was recovered and the authorities are tracking down who bought it.

Good luck considering all of the cheap untraceable disposable trac phones out there. We had a case of Arab types traveling to Wall Marts in a beat up van to buy up all of the trac phones with cash. Local authorities arrested them upon an employee tip finding the van full of them. They were turned over to the feds who released them claiming what they were doing was legal. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...-charges_x.htm
                  http://www.sptimes.com/2006/09/25/Te...epaid_ce.shtml

Why do these cheap, untraceable to who bought them, unlimited range "bomb triggers" remain easily available?

Waiting for the laws that will require the registration and limits on the purchase and possession of pressure cookers.
                  “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Ah, not the Zebra Killers after all then, but, wait for it, a Muslim world migrant.

Nothing special about that as Muslim world migrants have been behind most of the other mass causality attacks.

If America is brilliant at integrating its Muslims, why are some trying to kill you?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37409441
                    You seem to be enjoying this...that's sick.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                      You seem to be enjoying this...that's sick.
                      No place for you on the moral high ground my friend. You are one of those who sneered at those who flagged this risk. You should be apologising for being so wrong, not going on the attack.

Now some police are going to have to risk their lives to go after this guy and you will have to take a share of the moral responsibility for that, having helped create the culture where such people were not flagged as a risk.

Comment

Right now the authorities are looking for Ahmad Khan Rahami, a naturalized US citizen of Afghan descent in connection with the bombing in Manhattan on Saturday night, sending an unprecedented cellphone alert to millions of residents.
                        Last edited by Trung Si; 19 Sep 16, 09:45.
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

image.jpeg

Comment

No place for you on the moral high ground my friend. You are one of those who sneered at those who flagged this risk. You should be apologising for being so wrong, not going on the attack.

Now some police are going to have to risk their lives to go after this guy and you will have to take a share of the moral responsibility for that, having helped create the culture where such people were not flagged as a risk.
                            Gimme the fag man.
                            You're completely borderline with this kind of post.
                            So easy to take Johns for responsible cause he just wrote that we had to wait a bit before concluding something.

Now , sure ,we can say in complete confidence that this was an Islamist attack and cool for you , it makes your day .
                            That rug really tied the room together

Comment

It's just a statistical thing. Of course there are a wide variety of nutters from all sides of the spectrum for who NY is an attractive target, anti gay, anti capitalist. If there was an attempt to kill lots of people, the jihadi sits top of the suspect list because they have the strongest track record based on the recent past. You are of course free to name the group who has a worse record of mass casualty attacks and attempted attacks, in the West. So who would that be please?
                              All of the terrorists in the so called west(what is the "west" btw) represent a tiny group of people. Most people anywhere in the world are nice, friendly, peaceful people.
                              Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 19 Sep 16, 10:41.
                              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                                And all those guys and groups are IMO weak people. Whats clear is that they are all small in #s and they are the losers of society and that includes the Jewish and Italian mafia people...they are losers and do not represent any sort of a majority of any segment of the human population in terms of race and religion.
                                Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                                Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X