X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VinceW
    replied
    Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    Otherwise known as "let's generalize and discriminate". See how concise that was? It was also easier to read than your entry in the "Run On Sentence of the Year Award".
    It's making a decision on the facts there's no need or obligation to have to let everyone in especially when a group has members who are going to war against your country.

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    Originally posted by VinceW View Post
    Islamic terrorists are a group of radical Muslims there's mostly peaceful Muslims but the radicals get in too with the non radicals since it's not always that easy to separate radicals from the rest the one thing that should be done is to not let anymore Muslims in as freely if at all until Islamic terrorism against countries they want to carry out terrorist attacks in isn't happening whenever that may be in whether 10,50 or 100 years from now or ever.
    Otherwise known as "let's generalize and discriminate". See how concise that was? It was also easier to read than your entry in the "Run On Sentence of the Year Award".

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    Another 'Bingo' post. Another winner folks... step up and give it a try.... maybe you can be a winner too!
    Still a game to you? Of course.....

Have anything real to add?

Maybe an actual opinion for once?

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
    What head? Whose the pope of Islam? This halfwit from Elizabeth: who is his controller?
    It exists in the ether.....

The head(s) must be severed, is that satisfactory?

Or can it be that this kind of terrorism has to be dealt with more by a scalpel than by a sledgehammer?
    Both methods are necessary. Which one will be at the front will ebb with time.

And by the way -- in case you missed the point -- that was the same problem with the Irish: no matter how many you jailed, no matter how many you killed, no matter how many blew themselves up in accidents, there always emerged another one, and another, and another. Simply killing Provos didn't end The Troubles. Something else did. Something requiring more brains than muscle . . . .
    More about the Irish....

You seem to be quite a bigoted person, Marc......

Be careful how you levy those accusations against others.

But wait a second, it's OK to be bigoted against whites.........

Me? I think everyone sucks, but right now I'm only concerned with the problems at hand.....

Does that mean that you were among the 28% of Americans who did not favor invading Iraq in the Spring of 2003?

Funny how folks are painting Geo W Bush as a jackass now.
    Hindsight is always 20/20. And I'm much older now. However, I still have mixed feelings about Iraq and where that invasion should have gone. But that's for another thread.

I've considered Bush a jack ass for about a decade. So what's your point about now?

Leave a comment:

• VinceW
    replied
    But the US is not at war with Muslims. The US is at war with fundamentalist Islamist TERRORISTS. There is a difference, and a pretty significant one, even if you refuse to acknowledge it.

Let me guess: Geo W Bush is a lib/left/sec/prog/tard.
    Islamic terrorists are a group of radical Muslims there's mostly peaceful Muslims but the radicals get in too with the non radicals since it's not always that easy to separate radicals from the rest the one thing that should be done is to not let anymore Muslims in as freely if at all until Islamic terrorism against countries they want to carry out terrorist attacks in isn't happening whenever that may be in whether 10,50 or 100 years from now or ever.
    Last edited by VinceW; 23 Sep 16, 16:11.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Ahh, yes, a classic refrain: we can kill a billion people. Not only is the very notion morally reprehensible, but the only means we have for effecting such a genocide will so poison the earth that it will be rendered unfit for Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, and atheists, as well as Muslims. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face . . . . .

What head? Whose the pope of Islam? This halfwit from Elizabeth: who is his controller?

Or can it be that this kind of terrorism has to be dealt with more by a scalpel than by a sledgehammer?

And by the way -- in case you missed the point -- that was the same problem with the Irish: no matter how many you jailed, no matter how many you killed, no matter how many blew themselves up in accidents, there always emerged another one, and another, and another. Simply killing Provos didn't end The Troubles. Something else did. Something requiring more brains than muscle . . . .

Does that mean that you were among the 28% of Americans who did not favor invading Iraq in the Spring of 2003?

Another 'Bingo' post. Another winner folks... step up and give it a try.... maybe you can be a winner too!

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I figure Allah can sort them out later...
    Ahh, yes, a classic refrain: we can kill a billion people. Not only is the very notion morally reprehensible, but the only means we have for effecting such a genocide will so poison the earth that it will be rendered unfit for Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, and atheists, as well as Muslims. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face . . . . .

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    The problem is islam itself. The terrorists will keep coming until the head is severed.

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    No, jack ass, idiot, 'tard, etc. Fixed it for you.....

Last edited by slick_miester; 23 Sep 16, 15:37.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    But the US is not at war with Muslims. The US is at war with fundamentalist Islamist TERRORISTS. There is a difference, and a pretty significant one, even if you refuse to acknowledge it.
    The problem is islam itself. The terrorists will keep coming until the head is severed.

No, jack ass, idiot, 'tard, etc. Fixed it for you.....

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    I figure Allah can sort them out later...

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Over reacting is not a great decision to make but it's better then under reacting if America had a vast majority or Chinese or any other group of non Whites who lived in America it wouldn't be America anymore same thing goes for Canada,Europe and other European based countries but to Islamic terrorism today it's a problem and needs to be dealt with you and every other leftie and liberal can keep on sticking with Whitey is everyones real problem but it's not White terrorists who are the major problem today it's Muslims deflect and deny it all you like it's the truth.
    It's stupid to keep allowing Muslims in when you're in the middle of a war with them.
    It wasn't Muslim Americans that were the target on 9/11 it was White Americans that they were after.

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    If America had a vast majority or Chinese or any other group of non Whites who lived in America it wouldn't be America anymore same thing goes for Canada,Europe and other European based countries but enough of that analogy to Islamic terrorism today it's a problem and needs to be dealt with you and every other leftie and liberal can keep on sticking with Whitey is everyones real problem but it's not White terrorists who are the major problem today it's Muslims deflect and deny it all you like it's the truth.
    It's stupid to keep allowing Muslims in when you're in the middle of a war with them.
    It wasn't Muslim Americans that were the target on 9/11 it was White Americans that they were after.
    Thing is though that ISIL is killing black and white Christians just as AQ did and does. The KKK killed fellow Christians. The problem can not be religion, its some people that are the problem. Some folks are just misdirected, its a part of human history.

What you do is invade ISILs lands, defeat ISIL in battle...and then setup a gov that will have a reasonable set of laws. This way any ISIL like minded Muslims would not be allowed in their countries gov. Its just a matter of time before ISIL, AQ these types of Muslim terrorist groups...turns into the modern day KKK.

There is a difference though between the Klans glory days and ISILs glory days. The Klan controlled the state gov of a # of states in the USA. ISIL merely controls ISIL lands... All the present day Muslim majority countries of the world are a member of the community of nations..the UN. Yes, some Muslim and some Christian majority countries have questionable laws...like for example life in prison for being gay...doesn't mean there is a modern day problem with Christianity or Islam though.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    I think most posters here at this forum could care less of what a Muslim thought of us. Muslims can be as bad a bigot as any Redneck Southerner...
    Worse then you can imagine, in most cases over there.

Thanks for saying so, but some people have a disturbing talent for evading the obvious.
    And the Obama regime has put them in positions of power.

Leave a comment:

• VinceW
    replied
    Well, that all depends on whom you ask. During the late 19th and early 20th centuries, conventional wisdom held that the Chinese were a race apart, and empowered by their customs, religions, and narcotics with exceptional powers, including the power to subvert and overcome Western civilization. In short Chinese immigration constituted a "Yellow Peril" hell bent on overthrowing the White Man's world order. The . . . . literature was extensive, and widely read.

And naturally there were acts of real violence. Clearly there was a genuine belief that the Chinese represented a grave threat to the American way of life, and consequently equally grave action was justified to combat their insidious influence.

But let me guess: there's no parallel to today's events.

I love it when guys thousands of miles away from the event try to tell me what happened on 9/11. Guess I got this crap in my lungs by accident. I say that enough Muslims died that day that we can easily conclude that they were targets too.
    Over reacting is not a great decision to make but it's better then under reacting if America had a vast majority or Chinese or any other group of non Whites who lived in America it wouldn't be America anymore same thing goes for Canada,Europe and other European based countries but to Islamic terrorism today it's a problem and needs to be dealt with you and every other leftie and liberal can keep on sticking with Whitey is everyones real problem but it's not White terrorists who are the major problem today it's Muslims deflect and deny it all you like it's the truth.
    Last edited by VinceW; 23 Sep 16, 15:01.

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    The Chinese didn't have any terrorists attacking Americans so that was done solely on racism.
    Well, that all depends on whom you ask. During the late 19th and early 20th centuries, conventional wisdom held that the Chinese were a race apart, and empowered by their customs, religions, and narcotics with exceptional powers, including the power to subvert and overcome Western civilization. In short Chinese immigration constituted a "Yellow Peril" hell bent on overthrowing the White Man's world order. The . . . . literature was extensive, and widely read.

And naturally there were acts of real violence. Clearly there was a genuine belief that the Chinese represented a grave threat to the American way of life, and consequently equally grave action was justified to combat their insidious influence.

But let me guess: there's no parallel to today's events.

There's no good reason to allow more of a group of people that have members that will kill innocent people (4000 in America so far) that the country is at war with and it doesn't matter much which countries they come from Muslim terrorists have come from many different Muslim countries they shouldn't be coming here under the current circumstances.
    I love it when guys thousands of miles away from the event try to tell me what happened on 9/11. Guess I got this crap in my lungs by accident. I say that enough Muslims died that day that we can easily conclude that they were targets too.

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The Nazis did what the Communists in the Soviet Union did: The took control of all the organs of government then expanded their control by imposing a police state. They gave the public sops to make them, at a minimum, complacent about doing anything to stop them. The "They came for my neighbor, but he was a Jew..." sort of thing.
    I started another thread on Christianity and the Third Reich in the WW2 section.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...34#post3267434

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X