Bomb explosion in New York.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VinceW View Post
    If America had a vast majority or Chinese or any other group of non Whites who lived in America it wouldn't be America anymore same thing goes for Canada,Europe and other European based countries but enough of that analogy to Islamic terrorism today it's a problem and needs to be dealt with you and every other leftie and liberal can keep on sticking with Whitey is everyones real problem but it's not White terrorists who are the major problem today it's Muslims deflect and deny it all you like it's the truth.
    It's stupid to keep allowing Muslims in when you're in the middle of a war with them.
    It wasn't Muslim Americans that were the target on 9/11 it was White Americans that they were after.
    Thing is though that ISIL is killing black and white Christians just as AQ did and does. The KKK killed fellow Christians. The problem can not be religion, its some people that are the problem. Some folks are just misdirected, its a part of human history.

What you do is invade ISILs lands, defeat ISIL in battle...and then setup a gov that will have a reasonable set of laws. This way any ISIL like minded Muslims would not be allowed in their countries gov. Its just a matter of time before ISIL, AQ these types of Muslim terrorist groups...turns into the modern day KKK.

There is a difference though between the Klans glory days and ISILs glory days. The Klan controlled the state gov of a # of states in the USA. ISIL merely controls ISIL lands... All the present day Muslim majority countries of the world are a member of the community of nations..the UN. Yes, some Muslim and some Christian majority countries have questionable laws...like for example life in prison for being gay...doesn't mean there is a modern day problem with Christianity or Islam though.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Over reacting is not a great decision to make but it's better then under reacting if America had a vast majority or Chinese or any other group of non Whites who lived in America it wouldn't be America anymore same thing goes for Canada,Europe and other European based countries but to Islamic terrorism today it's a problem and needs to be dealt with you and every other leftie and liberal can keep on sticking with Whitey is everyones real problem but it's not White terrorists who are the major problem today it's Muslims deflect and deny it all you like it's the truth.
      It's stupid to keep allowing Muslims in when you're in the middle of a war with them.
      It wasn't Muslim Americans that were the target on 9/11 it was White Americans that they were after.
      But the US is not at war with Muslims. The US is at war with fundamentalist Islamist TERRORISTS. There is a difference, and a pretty significant one, even if you refuse to acknowledge it.

Let me guess: Geo W Bush is a lib/left/sec/prog/tard.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• I figure Allah can sort them out later...

Comment

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
          But the US is not at war with Muslims. The US is at war with fundamentalist Islamist TERRORISTS. There is a difference, and a pretty significant one, even if you refuse to acknowledge it.
          The problem is islam itself. The terrorists will keep coming until the head is severed.

No, jack ass, idiot, 'tard, etc. Fixed it for you.....
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            I figure Allah can sort them out later...
            Ahh, yes, a classic refrain: we can kill a billion people. Not only is the very notion morally reprehensible, but the only means we have for effecting such a genocide will so poison the earth that it will be rendered unfit for Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, and atheists, as well as Muslims. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face . . . . .

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
            The problem is islam itself. The terrorists will keep coming until the head is severed.
            What head? Whose the pope of Islam? This halfwit from Elizabeth: who is his controller?

Or can it be that this kind of terrorism has to be dealt with more by a scalpel than by a sledgehammer?

And by the way -- in case you missed the point -- that was the same problem with the Irish: no matter how many you jailed, no matter how many you killed, no matter how many blew themselves up in accidents, there always emerged another one, and another, and another. Simply killing Provos didn't end The Troubles. Something else did. Something requiring more brains than muscle . . . .

No, jack ass, idiot, 'tard, etc. Fixed it for you.....
            Does that mean that you were among the 28% of Americans who did not favor invading Iraq in the Spring of 2003?

Funny how folks are painting Geo W Bush as a jackass now.
            Last edited by slick_miester; 23 Sep 16, 15:37.

Comment

Ahh, yes, a classic refrain: we can kill a billion people. Not only is the very notion morally reprehensible, but the only means we have for effecting such a genocide will so poison the earth that it will be rendered unfit for Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, and atheists, as well as Muslims. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face . . . . .

What head? Whose the pope of Islam? This halfwit from Elizabeth: who is his controller?

Or can it be that this kind of terrorism has to be dealt with more by a scalpel than by a sledgehammer?

And by the way -- in case you missed the point -- that was the same problem with the Irish: no matter how many you jailed, no matter how many you killed, no matter how many blew themselves up in accidents, there always emerged another one, and another, and another. Simply killing Provos didn't end The Troubles. Something else did. Something requiring more brains than muscle . . . .

Does that mean that you were among the 28% of Americans who did not favor invading Iraq in the Spring of 2003?

Another 'Bingo' post. Another winner folks... step up and give it a try.... maybe you can be a winner too!
              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
              “To talk of many things:
              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              And why the sea is boiling hot—
              And whether pigs have wings.”
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Islamic terrorists are a group of radical Muslims there's mostly peaceful Muslims but the radicals get in too with the non radicals since it's not always that easy to separate radicals from the rest the one thing that should be done is to not let anymore Muslims in as freely if at all until Islamic terrorism against countries they want to carry out terrorist attacks in isn't happening whenever that may be in whether 10,50 or 100 years from now or ever.
                Last edited by VinceW; 23 Sep 16, 16:11.

Comment

It exists in the ether.....

The head(s) must be severed, is that satisfactory?

Both methods are necessary. Which one will be at the front will ebb with time.

More about the Irish....

You seem to be quite a bigoted person, Marc......

Be careful how you levy those accusations against others.

But wait a second, it's OK to be bigoted against whites.........

Me? I think everyone sucks, but right now I'm only concerned with the problems at hand.....

Hindsight is always 20/20. And I'm much older now. However, I still have mixed feelings about Iraq and where that invasion should have gone. But that's for another thread.

I've considered Bush a jack ass for about a decade. So what's your point about now?
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                    Another 'Bingo' post. Another winner folks... step up and give it a try.... maybe you can be a winner too!
                    Still a game to you? Of course.....

Have anything real to add?

Maybe an actual opinion for once?
                    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Islamic terrorists are a group of radical Muslims there's mostly peaceful Muslims but the radicals get in too with the non radicals since it's not always that easy to separate radicals from the rest the one thing that should be done is to not let anymore Muslims in as freely if at all until Islamic terrorism against countries they want to carry out terrorist attacks in isn't happening whenever that may be in whether 10,50 or 100 years from now or ever.
                      Otherwise known as "let's generalize and discriminate". See how concise that was? It was also easier to read than your entry in the "Run On Sentence of the Year Award".

Comment

• Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                        Otherwise known as "let's generalize and discriminate". See how concise that was? It was also easier to read than your entry in the "Run On Sentence of the Year Award".
                        It's making a decision on the facts there's no need or obligation to have to let everyone in especially when a group has members who are going to war against your country.

Comment

It's making a decision on the facts there's no need or obligation to have to let everyone in especially when a group has members who are going to war against your country.
                          Entry #2 isn't up to par. That being said, we're not letting "everyone" in. It's done on a case-by-case basis, just like it should be. Everyone is judged on their merits.

Comment

• Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                            Entry #2 isn't up to par. That being said, we're not letting "everyone" in. It's done on a case-by-case basis, just like it should be. Everyone is judged on their merits.
                            Yeah it's not a foolproof system 1st as well as 2nd and 3rd generation Muslim immigrants have been caught plotting and some have carried out attacks against Canada and the US and then there's Europe.
                            There's one solution but Western governments have become so liberal and PC that making the political decision to stopping Muslim immigration legal or illegal has been impossible despite there being a need to do it at least the UK has begun to get out of the trend hopefully it spreads elsewhere.

Comment

You can say that about any community that has in its midst a violent fringe element. It might be that restricting immigration from the MidEast is the prudent thing to do, but in all likelihood making it stick for any length of time will prove rather problematic. The smart thing to do is to recruit from amongst the immigrants: interpreters, scholars, informers, spies, agents, etc. They're the ones who can point our intelligence and law enforcement agents in the direction of the bad guys. They can cultivate the contacts that prove fruitful in this game, rather than our personnel just running around in circles. We're not going to get that kind of intel by encouraging bigotry, lynchings and what not. If anything, we're liable to burn our sources, and discourage future cooperation. What good can come of that I can't possibly fathom.

And bear in mind, the kind of lone wolf attacks recently launched in NY and NJ will always prove to be the hardest to sniff out. Guys like that aren't necessarily working in league with terror organizations, and they're as much motivated by their own pathology as they are by their politics, if not more so. Those crazy bastards are always going to be a threat, and there's probably little that government policy can do to eliminate them before they get busy planning attacks.

It exists in the ether.....

The head(s) must be severed, is that satisfactory?
                              When the Senate Intelligence Committee designates an individual for a "lethal finding," or a district attorney swears out surveillance and/or arrest warrants, detailing the target's whereabouts as "the ether" just ain't gonna cut it -- for both legal and practical reasons.

Both methods are necessary. Which one will be at the front will ebb with time.
                              The way in which our world works these days, conventional notions of war are decidedly obsolete. The political leader who finds himself in a real war these days is either magnificently unlucky -- or a straight-up a$$hole. That being the case, the scalpel is the preferred tool when it comes to dealing with terrorists. It worked for the British in Malaya, so it only stands to reason that it should work elsewhere, as well.

More about the Irish....

You seem to be quite a bigoted person, Marc......
                              Yeah, my McGinniss ancestors from Armagh called me up just the other day to tell me that.

It's not my fault that you didn't read newspapers throughout the 1970s and '80s. It's not my fault that you fail to see random violence as a political tool as the problem, rather than people who practice a religion that you don't like. Then again, you did claim ignorance about "The Dotbusters," and they were right there next to you in New Jersey . . . .

Be careful how you levy those accusations against others.

But wait a second, it's OK to be bigoted against whites.........
                              Yeah, I'm funny that way: I view Dotbusters every bit the terrorists as al Qaeda, if not in magnitude, then at least in corrosive impact on my community. I don't like bullies of any race or stripe.

Hindsight is always 20/20. And I'm much older now. However, I still have mixed feelings about Iraq and where that invasion should have gone. But that's for another thread.

I've considered Bush a jack ass for about a decade. So what's your point about now?
                              How has invading Iraq, deposing her government, disbanding her police and military agencies, and leaving her prostrate before al Qaeda and Iranian interference advanced the US' fight against international terrorism?

Don't forget to answer in the form of a question.

Comment

I've said it before... The only real war crime is losing. Sure, we can quibble over casualties... 110,000 dead bombing Tokyo... 70,000 at Hiroshima... How many in Berlin, Dresden... whatever...

It's only morally reprehensible if we choose to see it that way. The Nazis had no problem offing 6 million in the Holocaust unit they lost and got called on the mat for it. Their mistake was losing, much to the betterment of the world no doubt...

I'm not calling for or advocating genocide here at all however. What I'm saying is that fighting a war viciously and accepting that there's some collateral damage is fine in my view.
                                Our forces think, [I]think,[I] the enemy is using a mosque for cover or as a, say, headquarters... We flatten it with a large GBU. If we're wrong, sorry. If we're right we advance our cause towards winning.
                                If there are civilian casualties, too bad. $h!+ happens in wars. This trying to prevent ALL civilian casualties, only using "appropriate" force to fight a particular opponent, is all utter nonsense. It's trying to use the military as police and treating our enemies as if they were petty felons committing a crime. It's utterly asinine.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X