Why Benghazi is a scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Benghazi is a scandal

This video might be a little old but it is still relevant. I just came across it and it is awesome.

https://youtu.be/ymxM9xSsdoo

BOOM! I love Trey Gowdy!
    "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
    This video might be a little old but it is still relevant. I just came across it and it is awesome.

https://youtu.be/ymxM9xSsdoo

BOOM! I love Trey Gowdy!
    I'd say Chris Stevens was hung out to dry because he knew too much about us sending arms to Syria and was not a fan of it...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Personally, I think the administration had Stevens doing something, probably near useless, there and neither Obama or Hillary gave a rat's patoot about him beyond what he was doing for them.
      I'd go further and say both couldn't have found Benghazi on a map without labels, and probably couldn't show you where Libya is either.
      When everything there went to hell in a handbasket, the administration had no ability to react. Instead, it sat on its hands wondering what to do. Then when it was too late to do anything, the mission for the administration wasn't to address the issue but rather find a way to cover it up.

Stevens was working for utter and complete incompetents and it cost him his life. One of those two top incompetents was President at the time, and now the other incompetent wants to be President. One more reason to not want Hillary elected.

Comment

http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-ops...-doing/5483957
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
          Klaudia Tanner
          by casanova
          During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
          Yesterday, 23:56
        • Karri
          Doom Patrol
          by Karri
          Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
          Yesterday, 23:55
        • Nikki
          Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
          by Nikki
          Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
          Yesterday, 23:03
        Working...
        X